Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel (2348 Views)

"Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / Dogs In Nairobi Banned From Having Sex In Public. / The Breeds Available In Our Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by dorcky: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chowchow of 8wks and another set of 3month old, Caucasian of 9wks old both mountain and Shepard , male imported Rottweiler of about 2 years with a very pure bloodline from Germany , saint benard and Neapolitan mastiff for sale.... Please contact if seriously interested : 07037902325

Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Include your location for proper patronage
Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by Eveezy(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2015
But nawa oooooo, y scam con dey full everywhere, y u go post d pics of person wen we know for here and his dogs? Plzzzz dat saint Bernard u posted belongs to someone I know and he is d one holding it, so plzzzz tell me who u are? If u are d one, make I know your location, cos d person wen I know already dey nairaland sef, so y?

1 Like

Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by xana101: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Scammers every were! that's how my own friend scam me and gave me a mix breed for a pure breed.
Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by tunjiano: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eveezy:
But nawa oooooo, y scam con dey full everywhere, y u go post d pics of person wen we know for here and his dogs? Plzzzz dat saint Bernard u posted belongs to someone I know and he is d one holding it, so plzzzz tell me who u are? If u are d one, make I know your location, cos d person wen I know already dey nairaland sef, so y?
why Fooling ursef?can't he buy from Dspuare kennels,now because he's using d pix.what if dat was d pix sent to him b4 d purchase.
Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by dorcky: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
There is a contact there in which you can reach to confirm if it is a scam or not and We deal with the top 10 dog breeders in nigeria ... So please if you want to buy patronize us and see ... Call or email: info@sabresltd.com

A very point of correction please ask questions before you conclude.
Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by dorcky: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2015
@eevzy: I resell dog from a very good breeder ... Ask him if he knows untouchable on his whatsapp contact ... His name is Babatunde and He knows I sells for him so why just talking without asking me in person and going ahead to post on my wall ... Please a very good point of correction I don't entertain such manner on my wall... Just ask from me first as others us to do...
Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by Eveezy(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2015
dorcky:
@eevzy: I resell dog from a very good breeder ... Ask him if he knows untouchable on his whatsapp contact ... His name is Babatunde and He knows I sells for him so why just talking without asking me in person and going ahead to post on my wall ... Please a very good point of correction I don't entertain such manner on my wall... Just ask from me first as others us to do...
aiit sorry for d accusation, just have to be care full with scam people, I have personally experienced it so I don't take it easy with dem so wen I see any strange ad, I always scream out, so sorry

1 Like

Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by Apitch(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
In as much as u cleared urself, why can't u use a recent pix instead of an old one for ur advert? that way, suspicion won't be much or are U indirectly telling us that the dog was better in the past than it is now?
Do the needful bro
Re: Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel by dorcky: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
sorry i lost my phone, so could have responded earlier ... he sent me those pictures and was trying to advertise it for him but i was latter noted about the time okay .... co ntact me ...

(1) (Reply)

Most Guilty Dogs Of 2015 (hillarious Pictures) / Gorgeous 4 Months Old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (female) For Sale / Lovely Boerboel Pup is Available For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.