Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard (13287 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Cwaya(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Yenagoa—Ex-militant leaders in the Niger Delta region, yesterday, raised fresh alarm over alleged cases of disenchantment and threats to the existing peace accord by some aggrieved youths over the delay by the Federal Government to pay allowances and tuition fees to beneficiaries of the Amnesty deal within and outside the country.

The concerned ex-militant leaders, led by Pastor Rueben Wilson, said though series of complaints had been sent to President Muhammadu Buhari over the deplorable condition of amnesty beneficiaries in Europe, America and South Africa without response, reports available showed that the delay in payment was throwing up security issues and dangerous disenchantment among the ex-militant youths.

The ex-militant leaders, in a statement in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, said that the alert sent to the President was to draw his attention to the issues in the region and the urgent need to address the issues within the Presidential Amnesty office.

The statement reads: “Worst of their situation is the unpredictability of when their nightmare will end while hunger and deprivation have put them in a very bad state of mind. Your Excellency, you will recall that this programme had within the last few years brought relative stability to our region and by extension, this country.

“This we owe to late President Umaru Yar’Adua, who in his wisdom proclaimed amnesty for ex-agitators and drew a plan of action towards ensuring lasting peace in the region through various training programmes.”
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/security-threat-in-n-delta-over-non-payment-of-amnesty-allowances/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by haywire1: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2015
I knew it that sooner or later militants will go hungry grin grin by d way who den dey threaten walahi dey no get madness reach boko boiz grin grin

Abi dey forget say na Pa Buhari dey office, who born militant wher Baba dey. Just 50 soldiers go clear Niger delta region out of Naija map.

Militancy na child play and Amnesty na scam, make all militants go learn trade for onitsha angry angry

#

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Book Haram is of top priority to Buhari, not anything else for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Davijunson: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2015
but why all these na.
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Davijunson: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria: A ship lost in the Atlantic without a captain

15 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Magician1503(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Davijunson:
Nigeria: A ship lost in the Atlantic without a captain

So tey even pilot don dey steer ship cry

7 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Buchukwu: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2015
These Idi0ts are excuses for militants. A militant orders for something by force, a militant takes whatever he/she wants. A militant doesn't beg for crumbs. These people answering names that doesn't have any meaning whatsoever in the history of mankind, e.g Niger-Delta, South South e.t.c. I spit on your faces.

5 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Succulentlick: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari should thread carefully on this matter, you can't stop amnesty for the Niger delta militants while your imploring negotiations and amnesty for the insurgents, it's simply injustice.
Do the right thing mr president so we won't resurrect a sleeping monster.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by haywire1: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Succulentlick:
Buhari should thread carefully on this matter, you can't stop amnesty for the Niger delta militants while your imploring negotiations and amnesty for the insurgents, it's simply injustice.
Do the right thing mr president so we won't resurrect a sleeping monster.

Militancy na child play and Amnesty na scam, make all militants go learn trade for onitsha angry angry angry

#

19 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Amnesty, a sociopolitical route that is endless. I have never and will never support a programme that rewards mutiny. However I won't blame the militants a bit. They only take advantage of a Nigerian government whose legitimacy has always been riddled with question marks. As we used to do it as kids, catch someone stealing meat, threaten him to share it, he agrees quickly and everyone is happy ever after.

Importantly it would be politically unwise for this present government to cut the life support abruptly. Many have become dangerously dependent on the feeding bottle, which means taking it from their mouth could spark something monstrous. I expect the government to review it and award them scholarships to our local schools here in Nigeria. It's preposterous and profligate to sponsor a large number of people like that to foreign countries for educational purposes. That's a financial drainage!

Mr. President must not end it abruptly! Tribal bigotry will ride on it to spark a fresh fire in the nation's land of financial lifeline.

19 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Succulentlick: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2015
haywire1:

Militancy na child play and Amnesty na scam, make all militants go learn trade for onitsha angry angry angry

#
Is that what you think? There is a huge difference between a smart dude and a dumbass fool, go figure

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by haywire1: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Succulentlick:
Is that what you think? There is a huge difference between a smart dude and a dumbass fool, go figure

MEANING

#

1 Like

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Davijunson: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2015
tongue
Magician1503:

So tey even pilot don dey steer ship cry
I made the correction already.
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Succulentlick: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2015
haywire1:

MEANING

#
If your smart you should be able to decode what I meant by my statement but I realise your dumber than them. Mind you no insult intended, just go figure.

4 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by haywire1: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Succulentlick:
If your smart you should be able to decode what I meant by my statement but I realise your dumber than them. Mind you no insult intended, just go figure.

What's this one saying? Were u thought rule of concord @ all in school

Before I tear u slap, hw old r u

#
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Businessideas: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Apparently,the government prefer they remain there hungry and sober.

1 Like

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Magician1503(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Davijunson:
tongue I made the correction already.

Clap for yourself undecided
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Succulentlick: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2015
haywire1:

What's this one saying? Where u thought rule of concord @ all in school

Before I tear u slap, hw old r u

#
I understand your name is haywire little wonder your folly, bro no time to thread words with you.

5 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Davijunson: 12:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Magician1503:

Clap for yourself undecided
Bros, but na wa for you sef o. your eye na error scanner
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by haywire1: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Succulentlick:
I understand your name is haywire little wonder your folly, bro no time to thread words with you.

angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Iruobean(m): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2015
_̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Vivalavida99(f): 1:00am On Jul 11, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Magician1503(m): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Davijunson:
Bros, but na wa for you sef o. your eye na error scanner

There's always room for perfection cry
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Davijunson: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Magician1503:

There's always room for perfection cry
sure... was quick to point out the error. thanks tho.
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by YerYer: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2015
M.E.N.D boys are probably tired of Boko Haram getting all the attention in the past few years. Terrorists disguised as freedom fighters also want amnesty and restitution, it is well.
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Bonapart(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
They should go and sit down joooooor
They want to start killing and bombing now?
We already use to it cos the rest don almost kill their fellow almajiri finish
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by nonxo007(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Kk
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
The federal govt ought to have paid em,it their right.

1 Like

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by Richie0974: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
The Presidency should pay their allowances.... We haven't tackled 1(Boko Haram)....and if another (Militants) comes in its going to be a greater mess 4 d Government to clean

Besides those boys have forgotten its not their brother that is still President... They should find other means of earning money than just sitting around waiting for the Government to pay when they are not working...

2 Likes

Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by burnagee(f): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 #amen by era gee ft oye. Prod by vianbeats...enjoy and pls RBbC.add bbbm 26EAA389...thankz guys
Re: Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard by onosprince(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano And Yakubu Gowon At Francis Arinze's Golden Jubilee - Photos / Al-Makura: Salary Cut, No Going Back / EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.