Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo (25039 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Amauri22(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
ephemm:
I wish lots of Nigerians know this man as much as I do; I worked with him, and like every human he may have his shortcomings, but in general he has a good heart for Nigeria, Nigerians and humanity.

God bless U baba
ephemm:
I wish lots of Nigerians know this man as much as I do; I worked with him, and like every human he may have his shortcomings, but in general he has a good heart for Nigeria, Nigerians and humanity.

God bless U baba
ephemm:

God bless U baba

then you're also like him, greedy and selfish tongue
ephemm:

God bless U baba
ephemm:

God bless U baba
ephemm:

God bless U baba

then you're also like him, greedy and selfish
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by olaolulazio(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Are u sure she's ya daughter?
Or u are an irresponsible father.
just guessing!
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Bjergtrolde: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
The liar with a new book again
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Coming from his own child, shows how wicked OBJ is.
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
chimkaire:
grin I wu onye uzo ulo, aturu'm asi undecided
grin
cool
kiss

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by stinggy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
kettykings:

Please sir from your own view point, how could a good man sleep with his son's wife and cause their marriage to break up, how could a good man be a chronic betrayer deceiving Charles Taylor only to hand him over, how could he betray Nigeria by hanging over a rich part of Nigeria to Cameroon.

You need to research well. Bakasi has been concluded long before he even came into power.
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by cut007: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
He really served God by sleeping with his daughter inlaw.
Loooooooool!!
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oga Obasanjo your stories are stale. Only you, op and a handful get excited by them. Run along and start preparations.
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by kenoz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
So ?
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Odaveboy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
About 8 of them had PHD.....hmmm nice
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Emnyte(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
He really served God by sleeping with his daughter inlaw.
I've heard this countless times, dont know how far its true. Is it true?
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by pus22: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
[size=28pt]Buhari/osibanjo/ obasanjo have no international jurisdiction inside the country of Western Nigeria.

The presidential election of nigeria inside the country of Western Nigeria. is considered oversea voting.

Buhari/osibanjo or obasanjo have no international power inside the country of western nigeria, because the country of western nigeria has its own government which is not osibanjo or buhari or obasanjo.

And nobody should pay taxes to Buhari or osibanjo or obasanjo inside the country of western Nigeria.

It is considered illegal. And they have been scamming people for many years.. Using osibanjo or obasanjo visit to deceive the people to pay them.
[/size]
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Chinaka2014(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
baba is the only Yoruba man I love&Will accept anytime until I'm convinced.
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Brytawon(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Shoron niyen
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Emnyte:
I've heard this countless times, dont know how far its true. Is it true?
Obj's son, took his father to court for f..king his wife and divorce his wife and you are asking whether it is truth?
Obj f..k his daughter inlaw
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Madeb: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nnemuka:

I guess his good heart also pushed him to sleep with his daughter inlaw. Ayama....
, were u there
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by Muyo4g: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin ;DSai BaBa.. ;DSai BaBa..
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by chaxking(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
ephemm:

God bless U baba
thunder fire u, nonsense talk as u benefit from am why e ni go be better man? U dy dis naija wen him rule? U see any better thing?
Re: Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo by cap28: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
He would have died in office if the CIA and British intelligence were not protecting him. S.tupid old puppet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings / Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano / Akpabio Loses At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.