Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). (68678 Views)

Canada Invites Ooni To 150th Independence Anniversary / Rare Pre-independence Photo Of Olowo Of Owo During A Photoshoot. / Happy Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by muggish: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
see plastic surgery for d after girls
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by bigiyaro(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
wao! all d girls b4 independence r lookin soso beautiful n natural but all dis yeye nawadays girls all just soso artificial wit yeye formin, fake hair, eye lashes,bleachin,breast pumpin, all formin dust.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Lyndylove: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
That 'before pic' is hilarious. They must have been feeling so fly then oooo

Guys be saying 'I prefer before to after'. How many of una fit toast those kin babes nowadays?

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Are yu sure they are nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by ruffDiamond: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
shocked LORD HAVE MERCY! THE FIRST REPRESENTS : innocence,natural, black IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL!... And probably ALL VIRIGIN TOO kiss

But the pic?? Chai undecided all FALSIES FROM HEAD ,bosom,A.SS ,PUNNA DOWN TO THE TOES...GOSH! ALL WASHED OUT TOO! embarassed
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Pointg: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's a case of pride and loss of self-identity.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by 2kris(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

Do they pay for post that make FP?
call it childishness
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by nonslike: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
No be me dey mad na wetin I see I comment on
Freemanan:

Madman... Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by paulexy1998(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol grin...see guys saying the girls before independence re wife material like if dy see girls like that they won't walk away from them..lol dere hair is meant to tell the guys waka shege cheesy
Those girls afta independence av to look like that sinx dy av no parents disturbing them nd they av to look gud for the guys.Lol grin...see guys saying the girls before independence re wife material like if dy see girls like that they won't walk away from them..lol dere hair is meant to tell the guys waka shege cheesy
Those girls afta independence av to look like that sinx dy av no parents disturbing them nd they av to look gud for the guys.
Lol grin...see guys saying the girls before independence re wife material like if dy see girls like that they won't walk away from them..lol dere hair is meant to tell the guys waka shege cheesy
Those girls afta independence av to look like that sinx dy av no parents disturbing them nd they av to look gud for the guys. I agree wit u
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by ruffDiamond: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lyndylove:
That 'before pic' is hilarious. They must have been feeling so fly then oooo

Guys be saying 'I prefer before to after'. How many of una fit toast those kin babes nowadays?

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
see mumu we dey talk abt QUALITY AND SUBSTANCE, U DEY YARN ORDINARY FAKE QUANTITY !many men would give anything to have one of THOSE RAW UNTAINTED BEAUTIES 'Before'AS WIFE ,NOT GF. ..NOT FALSIES CRAZY,WANNABE HOS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by AdeniyiA(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Haywhymido:
after picture = deceit. ugly folk forming beautiful
better still, panel beating nd artificialities undecided
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Those girls afta independence av to look like that sinx dy av no parents disturbing them nd they av to look gud for the guys. grin
so ladies look good for the guys? I never knew this.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lovechyld101:
Lol the Waka shege part smiley any ways BRING BACK OUR GIRLS # Classic over New School # we want wife material not FAKE material. tongue
so many b!tches these days,no more wife materials...fake things.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol who will now marry the fake materials?
Mumu guys
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thebachelor:
I prefer the pre independence females. From the photo you can tell they were less materialistic,very natural and certainly virgins. smiley
very true,unlike the b!tches we have nowadays.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
so ladies look good for the guys? I never knew this.

Lol who re u expecting them to look good for?
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by ruffDiamond: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
OlaoChi:
Those Before girls are not looking good at all but I'll always prefer flaunting my natural hair than some attachment
grin u see yrself ? Then why theHELL ARE U WEARING FALSIES be proud of yr person
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
Mumu guys

grin
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol who re u expecting them to look good for?
they should stop the shakara whenever a guy approaches them
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Davena:
and what are you guys fit for?
does it really matter for guys?
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THOSE GIRLS BEFORE INDEPENDENT ARE WIFE MATERIAL, BUT AFTER INDEPENDENT angry CORRUPTION HAS TAKEN OVER THEM.

GENERATION OF TELEMUNDO angry

CHEW GUM GIRLS

ONE CHANCE GIRLS

MONEY GIRLS

angry OHH NAIJA WOMEN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF, WHAT MANNER OF WICKEDNESS YOU HAVE TURN TO.

YOU HAVE SET TRAP ALL OVER THE STREET OF NIGERIA WAITING FOR YOUR PREY TO DEVOUR.

YOU ARE LIKE A BLACK WINDOW SPIDER WHO KILL THERE HUSBAND AFTER MEETING,

OHH NAIJA WOMEN OHH NAIJA WOMEN, YOU ARE HEADING DOWN THE ROAD OF DESTRUCTION.
and destruction shall they meet! Useless b!tches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
almajiri101:

Before means era of good girls whil after means olosho tins . 90% of todays babes are olosho including your wife.
...and so called girlfriends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by sparkleRed(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
OlaoChi:

Civilization is wearing hair extensions? shocked
Inclusive..social way of life
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Youngpo413: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
The first picture are girls with natural beauty coupled with innocence written all over their faces....but the second are b!tches,each of them had atleast 50 exes,sleeping with different men in the name of relationships,their pusys are over wide due to excess pounding and they are perfectly waiting for a maga that will take them in as wifes,,,most guys are now wiser,all b!tches go old for their papa houses sotay they (b!tches) will be advertised at olx.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
and destruction shall they meet! Useless b!tches.
THATS THE TRUTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
christinie:
Check out this pic of Naija girls before and after independence.

All bleached fake hair to fake lashes to fake everything! Tsk tsk tsk #TeamNatural kiss
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by christinie(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
undecided @OP are u sure that pics was shot b4 indepedence undecided
of course I am.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by christinie(f): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
nijanigga:

nothing wrong with adding more?
is his name Solomon?
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by abisola85: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by nijanigga: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
christinie:
is his name Solomon?
why can't he be dressed as a Solomon?
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by andyanders: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Every girl before independence comes real and every girl after Independence comes fake. All girls after independence are fake, hair fake, nail fake, booby fake,lips fake, punny fake, laugh fake, nyash fake, undies fake, stomach fake,character fake, primary school fake, college fake University fake, movement fake ,etc.

Add yours.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by ikbnice(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Davena:
and what are you guys fit for?
we ar fit for acceptin u as u ar. There isnt any other alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.