Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). (68676 Views)

Canada Invites Ooni To 150th Independence Anniversary / Rare Pre-independence Photo Of Olowo Of Owo During A Photoshoot. / Happy Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Sunseeker: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
The hair used after independance is REAL HAIR
REAL INDIAN HAIR taken from the corpses of poor Indian village girls, to be sewed or glued on the head of Africans.
Even what they think is Brazilian is not always genuine.

If having another womans hair on your head makes you feel beautifool oya carry go... If u dont have pride in your culture, dey will always know you are false....THE SMELL and SWEAT of wearing heavy weaves glued to your head daily speaks for itself!! Keep posing and talking..good luck...if unno have money change mouth and nose also like Michael Jackson!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by cluksy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
the AFTER babes rocks like kilode. "cleanliness is next to Godliness"
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nickymezor(f): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Na correct re- branding cheesy...Change is indeed inevitable
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by guiddoti: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Africans have lost its identity. Every ladies want to look like Europeans. grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
na change grin
b4 independence naija ladies were
1:wife materials
2:respectful and down to earth
3:were great cooks
4:had natural ukwus and correct figure 8
5:were satisfied with what they had
After independence
1:they were loud and quarrelsome
2:turned proffesional beggers on social media sites
3:wore fake eye lashes,fake hair,fake boobi,fake teeth with butt pads
4:were bad cooks
In short sef post independence naija babes are indomie girls grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Emilokoiyawon: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin From original to fake grin grin Isorait.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2015
andyanders:
Every girl before independence comes real and every girl after Independence comes fake. All girls after independence are fake, hair fake, nail fake, booby fake,lips fake, punny fake, laugh fake, nyash fake, undies fake, stomach fake,character fake, primary school fake, college fake University fake, movement fake ,etc.

Add yours.
teeth fake,eye lashes fake,voice fake(forming sexy voice on phone),complexions fake, etc grin
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by southernbelle(f): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy yea yea
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2015
I prefer most of the after look. most of the before look reminds me of witchcraft...A typical , unproductive negro with low self esteem won't mind the hedious look to save kobo kobo.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by LeSaint(m): 1:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Before picture is a lie.
No color photography befor indep.
Has anyone seen a color picture of Tafawa Balewa or even Zik?
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Seventeen(f): 2:33am On Jul 14, 2015
All these guys shaa... Pretending they prefer the before look. See una mouth Fake dis, fake that.. But una go still de follow dem for nyash. Babe u're hot, can i have ur no, i will buy u dis, i will buy u dat... But shes fake. If u all truly prefer 'the befores' , why are most women trying to be fake? because all the so called 'i prefer d before' guys are busy actually chasing after d so called 'after fake babes' like say una dey chase the 'befores', most fake babes will want to look like d 'befores', but i guess we have more fakes because dats apparently what d guyz are after.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by alphaomega(m): 5:21am On Jul 14, 2015
cry undecided
christinie:
Check out this pic of Naija girls before and after independence.

before pics:
when girls were girls...

after pics:
when girls dey claim womanhood.

before pics:
when girls still get brains in their skull.
note....fresh air dey enta wella.

after pics:
brains suffocated..... undecided undecided
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by mildflame: 5:39am On Jul 14, 2015
All dis guys wey una de complain shey no be una dis BABES de do all dis 4. Make una leave our sweet BABIES alone dem 2correct
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2015
koyyes:
I prefer most of the after look. most of the before look reminds me of witchcraft...A typical , unproductive negro with low self esteem won't mind the hedious look to save kobo kobo.

Ode! White man's dog! grin
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by festuzinic(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2015
money121:
Hmmmmm civilization loo ba aiye je...
Artificial all over the world...
Artificial face
Artificial bumbum
Artificial boobs
and dem want natural husband... Kole possible deir will surely end up with Artificial husband... Lolzz..
Awon oniranu oshi..

abi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2015
kasimseun:
Na true ooo. Front page tins

I like our gals after independence joo, who wants anything to do with a gal who hangs antenna on her head. grin
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
Chai embarassed
Lol, bro warrisit?
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by simdam500(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
ikbnice: gals before independent are wife materials but those afta independent nd especially this era are only fit for galfrnds and ceremonial wives.

Not to mention. Baby mama smiley
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaeforum:

I like our gals after independence joo, who wants anything to do with a gal who hangs antenna on her head. grin
na hair plaiting style be dat smiley
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! White man's dog! grin
Says the retarded b1tch who keeps trailing me on Nl. boko haram sex slave. twehh!!!
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
koyyes:

I am a retarded b1tch. I am boko haram sex slave. twehh!!!

Pele!
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Insidous:

I am an informant to my masters who happen to be the boko haram sect. I have defiled the laws of the holy prophet. I should be stoned to death
Just kill yourself negro b1tch.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Insidous:

I come from a wretched home. I can't afford the weaves my fellow females fix so i'm envious. I support the boko haram movement. Say no to western education and civilization.
Then what language are you using to communicate now,arab huh? You are a dumb negro b1tch. End your misery by taking the instruction below.

Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
ugly before and after independence.
in short,ugly throughout.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by christinie(f): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2015
You dey vex?
ugly before and after independence.
in short,ugly throughout.
Re: Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). by Anuola12: 3:35am On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
Check out this pic of Naija girls before and after independence.
The first picture is from the DRC. And the girls all look amazing including the ones with weaves. Naira land has to be the 10th circle of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.