Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit (1007 Views)

Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by 360frolic(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ciSgNSBu0a4/VaC-4ndFFJI/AAAAAAAF28k/f1leirvFIKs/s400/mail.google.com.png[/img]
The first lady of Niger state, Dr. Amina Bello has offered to work as gynecologist at the state General hospital in Minna the state capital.

Speaking during her visit to the hospital yesterday July 10th, Mrs Bello said;

"My visit is to see how I can contribute to the society. That is what I do. I see pregnant women, I see women with problems, I operate on women on caesarian section; that is what I intend to do as my own contribution. The hospital should expect better services. I would like to contribute my own quota, visit some of these women, spend time with them, helping with their surgeries and deliveries. I also need to see how the premises, where I will render my services, looks like. And I am very happy because the environment is so clean despite the old structures.”she said.

http://www..net/2015/07/niger-state-first-lady-offers-to-work.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by Starships4u(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Soo?? Cos she would be made director immediately abi?? U see una life??
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by ELTON123(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice
Starships4u:
no mind dem
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by HungerBAD: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari setting a good example, and others following.

1 Like

Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by temitemi1(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Where's buhari here
HungerBAD:
Buhari setting a good example, and others following.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by kossyablaze(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmm cool...my wife must be a_______

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by temitemi1(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by Mogidi: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Whats next?
Oshiomhole's ashawo wife agreeing to work as prostitute for free.
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by kiyosaki1(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2015
following her mum's footstep
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by kromoto: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2015
So much negative talk above me!

Money and position does not matter to some people when they want to fulfill their dream...may God bless this woman.

Don't say evil about another man's wife for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Whats next?
u're still bitter abt the lady marrying ur crush?

grin
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by Hersexynez(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2015
g
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by kingthreat(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Whats next?

Post the picture of the woman that gave birth to you. If she's finer that Oshiomole's ashawo or the ashawo's old mum, i will become a full TANoid and support Biafra.
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by delpee(f): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Humble, industrious and ready to serve like her mum. God bless her.
No need to bad mouth her. She obviously means well.

( She's Abdusalams daughter BTW).
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by Anazp: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Starships4u:
for your info medical doctors are put on GL12 once they get into the civil service. a typical graduate is put on GL 8. so you can see. so a medical doctor could be a deputy director or director way quicker than normal. they are usually put on what they call fast track. these have been the benefits of most of the strikes they had embarked on in the past
Re: Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit by LoveMachine(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gotta respect this.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama / Radio Biafra And The Biafran Narratives / President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.