Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway (61599 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by ujoatu(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha inspecting the Orji Flyover near completion which will go down in history as the first in Imo state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by HungerBAD: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
And yet some will come here to insult him.

Later more will show up to call him Okorochausa.

Then some will say he is an Hausa man, and a thief.

Pictures don't lie, so my advice?keep developing your State very quietly. Keep putting your detractors to shame, with infrastructural developments, security and hope for the common man.

In my mother's voice " YOUR GOOD NO GO KILL YOU"

---Modified'

Through your hard work, the people of Imo and the East will now see a reason to cross over to the APC.

Nice one there, the last man standing in the East.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by ujoatu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
More pictures........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by ujoatu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
More.....

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Afam4eva
OAM4J

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
This man na big mumu....he abandoned that project for 4yrs because it was ohakim's project....

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by BlackSEER(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
flyover they are building with inferior materials. Rochas is a criminal. let him pay workers.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by megautche: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
The project was abandoned by the same okoroawusa of a gov, he only started it again when the heat became too much on what he did with the money allocated for the project. The only consolation we have is that all the wealth he has stolen and looted from Imo state govt would not be taken to the grave. vanity upon vanity.

i hope federal ministry of works are supervising this work cos this okoroawusa is a penchant for doing sub standard works.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by BlackSEER(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
And yet some will come here to insult him.

Later more will show up to call him Okorochausa.

Then some will say he is an Hausa man, and a thief.

Pictures don't lie, so my advice?keep developing your State very quietly. Keep putting your detractors to shame, with infrastructural developments, security and hope for the common man.

In my mother's voice " YOUR GOOD NO GO KILL YOU"

May ur life be govern the way Rochas is governing IMO state. people are regretting voting for him. just yesterday, the workers at water Board protested none payment of their due salaries by Rochas. let me not mention the case of pensioners, theirs is worse

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Joyi: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rochas no get shame at all. he tot people is not aware how is milking the state dry. Ohakim started this project which he abandoned for over 4 years. he is doing it now because it leads to his new house.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Kingsasian(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
First fly over ke and some people are proud to say it. Make I no talk wetin dey my mind....lol.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by jaykaylegend(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
And another governor is busy cutting fish and kpomo..

I didn't mention names ooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Dejohnbull: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okoroawusa is always in kano, either to see emir or gvnr or kwankwaso, idp, salla, or visit kano zoo or almajiri schs. Is this rubish death trap the type of flyovers he see in kano? Smh for imo ppl

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Of course he will spend money on a Flyover that leads straight to his massive spelbat estate in Orji, Owerri. Places that genuinely need flyovers are Assumpta Cathedral roundabout and Assumpta Avenue bank road...

22 Likes

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by comos: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
meanwhile state worker are been owed backlog of salaries

6 Likes

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by WIZGUY69(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
shocked

I don't believe it.

How can a state of over 30 years just building flyover? grin

Here in Abuja, (23 yrs), we have up to 30 flyovers grin

Lagos - 17 flyover
Kaduna - 4 "
Ibadan - 9
Kano - 5
Akure - 2
small osogbo grin - 1 + (rounding up the other 1)
Jos - 2
PH -5
Uyo - 4

Now we know the most stagnant and underdeveloped region. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by LordMecuzy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keep it On Rochas, but also pay pensioners arrears and staff salaries...
My lovely state

3 Likes

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Tycoflu(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
WIZGUY69:
shocked

I don't believe it.
How can a state of over 30 years just building flyover? grin

Here in Abuja, (23 yes), we have up to 30 flyovers grin
So you want them to be building flyover when there is no need for one? Ask people way dey asaba the value of the one built by uduagha at interbau.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tycoflu:

So you want them to be building flyover when there is no need for one?
Ask people way dey asaba the value of the one built by uduagha at interbau.

I thought owerri is supposed to be a 21st century city. fly over is one of the factors to judge the development of any growing city.

Flyover or tunnel is needed anywhere they used to be traffic congestion. ask around.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Herald47: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rochas should go and take some clue from obiano,obian built 3 massive flyovers within a year,rochas is still struggling with the ones handed to him by previous administration,for almost 5 years of his tenure nothing to show for the flyover whereas that of anambra is 90% completed.op you should be ashamed posting pictures of a flyover that's still under construction for almost 9 years now,what a shame.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by ahaz: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
funkyibodude:
@op I don't want to rain a toxic abuse on you, but that project there was initiated by former governor ikedi ohakim during his first tenure in office, he even secured a bond from the federal government to complete the project. The bond was to materialize during his second tenure but unfortunately he was not re-elected, rochas came in an inherited the bond(about 30billion) wasted it on white elephant projects and his so called free education instead of using it for it's purpose. When the heat and polity was on him, he started this flyover project something he would have done right from the start. Imolites are not F.OOLISH
my hrother imolites are not fools but imo has more moroons than right thinking people.
the op is a good example of the moroons.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by LadyExcellency: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is this not NDDC project?

It is overdue for completion.

1 Like

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Vicadonis(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
First ever? shame
Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by funkyibodude(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
ahaz:
my hrother imolites are not fools but imo has more moroons than right thinking people.
the op is a good example of the moroons.
my brother I tire

2 Likes

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Abagworo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
I thought they said it was being built with block and wheel barrow. I was in Owerri and impressed. Contrary to the pictures I've been seeing aimed at discrediting Okorocha. He should continue with developing Imo State but I don't like his billboard I saw at every junction from Owerri to Oguta.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Abagworo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Herald47:
Rochas should go and take some clue from obiano,obian built 3 massive flyovers within a year,rochas is still struggling with the ones handed to him by previous administration,for almost 5 years of his tenure nothing to show for the flyover whereas that of anambra is 90% completed.op you should be ashamed posting pictures of a flyover that's still under construction for almost 9 years now,what a shame.

Obiano is trying but I was in Awka recently and extremely disappointed. It will take 50 years for Awka to become a real city at this pace.
Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by kesternice: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
I have neva seen the road constructed in naija without white men.

6 Likes

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by funkyibodude(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:
I thought they said it was being built with block and wheel barrow. I was in Owerri and impressed. Contrary to the pictures I've been seeing aimed at discrediting Okorocha. He should continue with developing Imo State but I don't like his billboard I saw at every junction from Owerri to Oguta.
wait you don't stay in Owerri
Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by abokikhalifa: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
BlackSEER:

May ur life be govern the way Rochas is governing IMO state. people are regretting voting for him. just yesterday, the workers at water Board protested none payment of their due salaries by Rochas. let me not mention the case of pensioners, theirs is worse
may your own life be govern the way fayose is governing EKITI state. gbomo nd fish cutter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Abagworo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
funkyibodude:
wait you don't stay in Owerri

I live in Port Harcourt. If I was in Owerri I would have been posting enough updates.
Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by Abagworo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
kesternice:
I have neva seen the road constructed in naija without white men.

Nigerians disregard black men a lot. They value German companies more than indigenous ones but still expect us to grow as a nation. It is only true long term trial that we can perfect indigenous road construction technology.

However our indigenous contractors like to cut corners a lot thereby delivering roads below acceptable standards. All of those roads Okorocha is being condemned for were handled by indigenous contractors.

1 Like

Re: Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway by SpaceTour: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Foolish old man, you got pissed off because somebody pointed out the mess in Owerri and Imo state at large. Is Owerri not a slum? Do you want us to prove that with pictures? Awka beats everything Owerri has to offer from decent neighborhood to more modern infrastructures going on. Owerri is a town piled up with bad roads and shanty houses. It will take pulling down the entire Owerri for it to look decent like Awka. Owerri is really a disappointment, I pass through Owerri at least once in a month en route PH, it is a total disaster. Is it because I have not posted what I saw there yet?

[s]
Abagworo:

Obiano is trying but I was in Awka recently and extremely disappointed. It will take 50 years for Awka to become a real city at this pace.
[/s]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.