Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor (31261 Views)

She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / They Sit On The Floor To Write Nigeria Navy Exams? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Harbdulrasaq(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2015
A www. reader who is a candidate writing the Nigeria Navy exams holding at NNS (Navy Town Ojo) Lagos this morning sent in the photos.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-g40UTLy8Q7s/VaDFhM3Pq7I/AAAAAAAF2-I/tTkUCHKOlZk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jPFvl8uBqPk/VaDFgXFL6wI/AAAAAAAF2-A/l8YAhSOojpI/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

SOURCE

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-candidates-to-write-nigeria-navy.html#.VaDJQn2n3Mw

cc lalasticlala
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by donjuviam(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin now see how they sit with comfort SUFFERNESS #MODIFIED now to those who dey kill cow because of ftc......... i dash u dis one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by HungerBAD: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Them wan Join Navy na abi?they should not complain of this, because the Navy is preparing them for the things they will face in training. Abi them think say Military na Job for yanga?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by ELTON123(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2015
9ja 4 life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2015
It is well with d military.. After payn 2500naira fee..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Tundenoni(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Vex comot Na! Na by force to write exam?
Iranu!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Dahveydson(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2015
It's part of the recruitment exercise. Though it should not be so, but this is Nigeria, the land of anyhowness.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Tolexander: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Them wan Join Navy na abi?they should not complain of this, because the Navy is preparing them for the things they will face in training. Abi them think say Military na Job for yanga?
if this is a way of preparing them for the task, why not asking them to sit on water since navy is a force that fight on sea.

If it is the Nigerian Army giving this exercise, it will still be admitted, cos they work on land

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by chudidonas(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Has Navy started drilling applicants right from exam hall? undecided

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Yujin(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2015
And this is the Nigeria some people are proud of. What a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by YerYer: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2015
This just exemplifies the dire state of the job market in Nigeria. They can ask them to do frog jump for 10hrs before writing the exams and our desperate youth will comply. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by DahtzFestjayz: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Its called Discipline. Thats me wearing skyblue in the first pix

6 Likes

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by enoqueen: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Aspireahead(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
thus pictures doesn't say much....it could be anything...students sitting out or on a field trip.
I think the mods should allow for verification before sending topics to the front page, am sure there are one or two nairalanders who are taking the exams in probably the same venue...you never know whose garri you are pouring sand into.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Kreamie(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..Hard life wey una go face ehn
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by sonofananimalz: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2015
angry
THE GUY ABOVE ME IS A CAVE MAN

WHILE THE GUY BELOW ME HAVE SOME MENTAL PROBLEM BEST KNOW TO HIM

7 Likes

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Chimarto: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2015
say muhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by tociano009(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2015
That is how it is

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by ketekete: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2015
I think its normal.. It will make their As$ stronger in the fight against BokoH lipsrsealed
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by NaijaCuzin: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Believe it or not its in our blood. Meanwhile

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
ok... some days are like that
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by sugarvallly(f): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
this is what I call suffer head.
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by fagbohun4j(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
donjuviam:
grin grin grin now see how they sit with comfort SUFFERNESS
When you no knw as e dey go. If to say u finish skul, stay home for 5/6 yrs, u go sabi hw far.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by marksooyinmiebi(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
It's not new... I sat of the floor back then in Warri 2013/2014.. No luck ... Am now in uniabuja
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by charliebiz(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
u want the job abi.
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by carzola(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
seriously front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Ayindesegun10(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Seriously, I don't blame anyone for this but I think it's part of their recruitment exercise like NDA always do too. Anyways, God bless our Naval forces, and I wish them good luck. CHEERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by thaoriginator: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
I almost comment first oh
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Drenix(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Naija we hail thee........... Evrytin in naija na suffer,ryt 4rm wen u r born 2 grave na suffer. C as dem dey treat pipo lyk animals, and meanwhile dey don collect money 4rm Fg 4 all dis things one stupid man go jux gada d money put 4 him account, cum dey suffer humans............. Narin is workin. God bless naija
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by Bonapart(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Last last na godfatherism go still win
Na omega bim go fire those oga at the top
Re: Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor by ShakurM(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
It's part of the training exercise biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / How Using A Blackberry Might Prevent You From Getting A Job. / 180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.