Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) (68454 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by olawoyintolani: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
farewell meal.....lolz till the next world. www.olawoyinmustapha..com
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Caseless: 4:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Godskidmidas:
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me
is that a goat head? That's a dog or cat head.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by 900warriorz: 5:36am On Jul 12, 2015
grin
Godskidmidas:
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me
Godskidmidas:
Godskidmidas:
does that look like a goat? :/

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by hident(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Last supper indeed
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2015
peeparty:

lol

Y u dey laugh that meat is tasty....
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by adet991(f): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Godskidmidas:
na confirm rat head be dat

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by otiigba1(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2015
What !? Animal Rights org. Comes to mind undecided
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Mhiztakaylar(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Godskidmidas:
abi na bat wey dey d soup oh

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by gimastic(f): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lawkee:
That meat looks like bat
lols u are very funny
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Santi22: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
ofe mmanu
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by destinygl0ri0us: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Godskidmidas:
lool
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by HolyCityComedy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
watch what they did to this fake corper
he lied to the girl that he is a corper but the girl caught him selling ice fish
click on the link to watch and dont forget to subscribe for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWejOYNMHTk
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 31, 2019
It's classic not just sexy! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.