Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? (2346 Views)

Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process / Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by sabanire(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Pls I would like some help - from anyone familiar with the UN Nigeria hiring/recruitment process - regarding my application for a position .So I have gone through the technical assessment stage and also did my interview. Pls can anyone familiar with the process educate me on the possible status of my application and chances? Thanks everyone...
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by correctyourself(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
sabanire:
Pls I would like some help - from anyone familiar with the UN Nigeria hiring/recruitment process - regarding my application for a position .So I have gone through the technical assessment stage and also did my interview. Few days after the interview my referees got mails on referral checks. That's about a week now and I havent gotten any update. Pls can anyone familiar with the process educate me on the possible status of my application and chances? Thanks everyone...

I am 98% sure you have gotten the job, congratulations in advance! See below my reason and the other 2 percent is your medical check ok, stay calm and pray to God.

1) interview
2) selections
3) reference check
4) convenance of appointment and promotion panel
5)medical check
6) issue letter of offer
7) received acceptance letter of offer from you
cool hire in atlas.
9) issue of letter of appointment
10) introduction of new staff

Note: stop drinking Beer for now to avoid too much sugar in your blood (Medical Check)

Thanks me later, Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by sabanire(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks a lot brother @Correctyourself....I have also checked their HR page for the recruitment stages....my major fear however is what happens at the "convening the appointment and promotion panel" stage? I am thinking the panel makes final decision from a pool of applicants which is still dicey. Pls share your knowledge/opinion on this particular stage. And regarding alcohol. ..it's been a while since I knocked bottles. ..so am fiddle fit...thanks again my brother....as I await your opinion.
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by correctyourself(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
sabanire:
Thanks a lot brother @Correctyourself....I have also checked their HR page for the recruitment stages....my major fear however is what happens at the "convening the appointment and promotion panel" stage? I am thinking the panel makes final decision from a pool of applicants which is still dicey. Pls share your knowledge/opinion on this particular stage. And regarding alcohol. ..it's been a while since I knocked bottles. ..so am fiddle fit...thanks again my brother....as I await your opinion.

There is nothing like pool of applicants at this stage, the reason why they did your reference check is because they have recommend you for the position and that reference check serve as a guarantor ok, for alcohol i only advised you because once medical check is done it will show from report if you drink few days to extermination day and that is not good for somebody just coming to an organization been a drunk so avoid it for now, every other thing can be consider ok, they will run different test to know if you have any sickness that may deprive you from performing your job that's just the essence ok,

As for the panel, its part of the procedure to enable them discuss their findings from references and to get an approval to engage you finally because you coming in involes monies, insurance and benefits are involved ok, in other, before you were interviewed there was a panel that gave go ahead and its time to present report and decision made to them for a job well done

Note: reference check is done only when an organization has recommend someone for position, so follow-up and make sure your guarantors send back reference check document to them, soon they will call you.

Just prepare yourself for the job and don't use your money running after women o, because their pay package is good, lolzzzz

What position did you applied for?
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by sabanire(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hahahhahaha...brother you aren't just vast but also full of humor and witty repartee..you really made my day and I must say I feel very much lighter now. Am naturally not into alcohol as such....I haven't had anything alcoholic in about two months now...so am clean. As for women. ..em...em..am a gentleman sir. As soon as I get final clearance. ..I promise to do a little "thank you"......for your time, and for being so generous with your knowledge. Am having a feeling you are in the system and also my boss....so am kida scared of revealing the position just yet...so I wont be charged for breaching any procedure. cry May God bless you brother....and refill your repository of knowledge and humor @Correctyourself
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by correctyourself(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
sabanire:
Hahahhahaha...brother you aren't just vast but also full of humor and witty repartee..you really made my day and I must say I feel very much lighter now. Am naturally not into alcohol as such....I haven't had anything alcoholic in about two months now...so am clean. As for women. ..em...em..am a gentleman sir. As soon as I get final clearance. ..I promise to do a little "thank you"......for your time, and for being so generous with your knowledge. Am having a feeling you are in the system and also my boss....so am kida scared of revealing the position just yet...so I wont be charged for breaching any procedure. cry May God bless you brother....and refill your repository of knowledge and humor @Correctyourself

No problem though i don't work there but have relation, but don't be afraid of me o I'm the type that always try to help where I know I can, and it gives me joy when ever I had an opportunity to help ok.

So which of their office? Because I know UNDP assist and recruit for other UN organization like UNFPA, UNODC etc.
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by sabanire(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
@Correctyourself....pls could you help me with more info from ur relative who works with d system.
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by correctyourself(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2015
You need to exercise patience, this kind of delay do happens in some organizations. so cool down or call them they will explain to you so u be at rest.
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by sabanire(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Many thanks brother.
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by bjperez: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
ioio
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by correctyourself(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
sabanire:
Many thanks brother.

Any latest?
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by sabanire(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yes yes...medicals ongoing. ..pls drop ur line sir...so I can do the "thank you" recharge. Many thanks man.
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hi Bro, hope you have started your work by now? I have also been invited to a technical assessment test next tomorrow please I need hints on the structure of the technical assessment?

Best wishes and pls reply asap thanks
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by correctyourself(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
sabanire:
Yes yes...medicals ongoing. ..pls drop ur line sir...so I can do the "thank you" recharge. Many thanks man.

I have not heard from you!
Re: Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? by Miiiiims: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
@sabanire please if you are available I have a few questions about UN. thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Embrassment From A Port Harcourt Friend / Data Collection Analysts (four Weeks Contract) / Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.