Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl (27664 Views)

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members  / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by InvertedHammer: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
SirLegal:
PAEDOPHILE IN A CLERGY'S CLOTHING

Men who can't respect their age keep on deceiving Christians as "MEN OF GOD". He should be a "MAN OF DOG".
/
I don't blame the pastors.

Anyone can claim to be anything.

It is the fools that entrust themselves unto these scammers that I blame. "Pastors" are messing up everywhere and people continue to run to them in droves.

And then "touch not my anointed" crew. Anointed by who?
/
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Bonapart(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
TeamSimple:

Don't just go there coz I know you well,if it were to be a muslim that commit this same act you will be quick to attack Islam.
He his a Pastor (Man of Christ) and his also following the bible,so don't you ever call him Fake pastor. Don't seperate the mans act from his religion. Its good to know christianity also encourages Rape of teenagers.
have said mine. .... which is the truth
You're free to say urs
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by NobleG1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
He was busy 'Pastoring' the little girl's kitten.
Throw him in jail!
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by VickyRotex(f): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
eleko1:
vickyrotex,IYangbali,Dosht come see una Pastor sad angry

If I tear you slap now, you go talk sey I wicked angry
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Brytawon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
God is watching him in 8D
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by uchaymart(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
I wonder if it was for some kind of power he wanted. Mtchew... Fake men every where, tho
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Another i d i o t to go for life imprisonment! It is time to lock all pedophiles up
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by dalass(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dharniel:
just imagine. come to think of it, the kind of charisma the pastor would have on the altar, you would be tempted to believe. the devil's incarnate himself...
Which Pastor? The one that they couldn't even give his church name All these shameless news posters?.... Dont believe them just because they want to make front page!
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by mediastunt: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Konji nation
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by chuose: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2015
Why does Nairaland enjoy demonizing Christians?

If it were moslems, this won't make front page
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by 9inches(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
moshould:
Don cornelius !!!! I see u..
U are 50
She is 14...
50-14 =36
U sef look d difference..u wan kill her with ur 9inches
For me i'll say let dem give d granpa 6 dices to throw, whatever d ourcome should be his jail term... Orioya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman And Others Tie A Lady Up In Benin, Edo State. VIDEO / Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife / Police Officer, 8 Others Killed In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.