Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl (27665 Views)

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members  / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Rapfreak(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
l
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oya
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by ogirma: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Atleast this time it is not in the North that it happened, before naira landers would use the opportunity to promote hate campaign on Islam and Muslims.
What is bad is bad irrespective of which side it emanates from. God save us from Us

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Slickest(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Funny, when an imam rapes a girl its d religion, when a pastor does its his person...
Naija nd fanaticism...

Religion has no problem, we d ppl got serious issues...
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by myklangelo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Most of the people you term pastors and alfas are guys that are frustrated in life. i can never be surprised with their negative actions. Pastors are worth a dime in the market.

You can now subscribe to my blog and get Igbo posts as I write them. I have wonderful stories i bet you have never heard before, all written in the Igbo language. go and have fun
www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by gozmok1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
All this y0ruba fake pastors........:@
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by no2fuks(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
1 2 many pastors
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by BigBashiru: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
this is wat happens wen men omit song of solomon from their preaching and ignore "rejoice in the wife of ur youth" as commanded in the book of proverbs.

men r attracted to young things MOG or no MOG. all females hv an attraction expiry date (around 23). men & pastors included want the youngest girls legally possible.

Not condoning the pastors behavior but he shoulda probably married someone 19 if he knows hes into young thangs.
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by carzola(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
this is buhari's fault take it or leave it
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by okeke00(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
and some idiots will come here to spit touch not his annoiting

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by eleko1: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
vickyrotex,IYangbali,Dosht come see una Pastor sad angry
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ogunleye Why?
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Swagk101(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
laveed:
I would rather self-service myself.... Than rape a child
I dey sell vaseline & olive oyel cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by neocortex: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Vile criminal!
This crime was committed last year December, I wonder why police had to
wait till now before arraigning the man.

I hope he gets life imprisonment for his crimes(known/unknown)
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by slowice(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why dem call am pastor naa...dem for say a man wey claim to be pastor .......cos this man dnt knw God lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Ifyjuli25(f): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

😈
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Still wondering WHY this ugly and unGodly act is fast becoming a popular trend in our societal life?

A 'man of God' for that matter shocked shocked

The elderly ones happen to be the usurper, occupying the younger ones negative acts sad

It's shameful, uncalled for and condemnable in its entity

Hian!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by sammyid(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
end time pastor indeed...... shocked

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Torackzy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lolx......... i saw de same post @ http://phynofino.ga
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sad and too sad!! 50 years old man got in-between a 14 years old girl. What a shame! I don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Soreza(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
LET ANY WHO THINKS HE OR SHE IS A SAINT CAST THE FIRST STONE
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by blackjack21(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
KOLZY:
my goodness. its okay sha.
Yeah it's okay. undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by omooba969(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:
grin Ah! The OLD COW always enjoys eating freshly grown GRASS as usual! He must be 1 of the many "pastors of doom" located across najia!

I knw dat emotions r running high but d accused 'pleaded not guilty' so why cast aspersions on his person. cool
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Joromi1: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
These so-called men of God using His holy name in vain shall all face their judgment
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by blackjack21(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
These people should learn to use the word 'fake' pastor
A pastor that knows his calling wouldn't try such

why? Don't be surprise that he might actually be able to defend his actions with the Bible. undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by ut47(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
END TIME THINGS
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by Bonapart(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
blackjack21:

why? Don't be surprise that he might actually be able to defend his actions with the Bible. undecided
shut up! ! I
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by baslone: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pastors and sex shaaa . . . .
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by harry509: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
ceometromedia:
A Christian cleric, Ogunleye Cornelius, was on Friday charged before a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos over alleged defilement of a teenager.

Cornelius, 50, who resides at No. 4, Abiodun St., Makoko in Yaba area of Lagos, is facing a two-count charge of defilement and sexual assault. Prosecutor Peter Nwangwu told the court that the accused committed the offences sometime in December 2014 at No. 4 Abiodun St., Makoko, Yaba. Nwangwu, an ASP, said the accused, who had been eyeing the 14-year-old girl in the neighbourhood, sent her on an errand to buy sachet water for him.

According to him, the accused lured the girl into his apartment and had canal knowledge of her. The prosecutor said the offences were a contravention of Sections 135 and 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Section 135 stipulates imprisonment for seven years, while Section 137 provides life imprisonment for child defilement. The accused, however, pleaded innocence of the offences.

Ruling on the bail application of the accused, the Chief Magistrate, Mrs A.F. Adeeyo, granted him bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum. The case has been fixed for Aug. 3 for trial.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/lagos-pastor-arrested-for-raping-14.html

cc: lalasticlala

most nigerian's pastor's Rr so 4uni I don't kw y. And dsame pastor wil stil cum 2 d pupit and preach 2 d girls n his church dat avin sex is a sin. He shud face d music.
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by backtosender: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
the ofemmmanus are child rapist is like 5 and 6 sad
Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by okeke00(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
onosprince:
Not everyone called a pastor is a true man of God, to some its just a name.

5th Ftc today, thanks to Tigo network.
tell me who is a man of God? this was the name those fraudsters used in deceiving you people. nothing like man of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer, 8 Others Killed In Rivers / Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.