Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup (3166 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out / Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by edi287: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Yes...

And Nigeria is not ethiopia and sudan... Nigeria is a footballing nation with lots of football talents with good understanding of the game as well as foreign based players... Nigeria has a history in football. We have a better history than Greece and even portugal and even chile that just won the Copa America. Nigeria was once in the Top 7 FIFA ranking... Nigeria used to the rated ahead of spain... If you have been foloowing football you will know all these...

The current fifa ranking is
1.ARGENTINA
2.GERMANY
3.BELGIUM
4.COLOMBIA
5.NERTHERLANDS

Of this 5 nations only Argentina has always been a thorn on our flesh and we never had a history with Germany.

Imagine Belgium and Colombia... Trust me if not for the decay of the Nigerian football as a result of NFF mismanagement,Nigeria has gotten to the level of World cup contenders.
We have a better history than portugal?? Don't make me laugh. You mean the same portugal that has gotten to the semi finals of the world cup more than once?
Please name one player we have produced that is as good as figo and Eusebio?
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by cantell(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

That's why you will remain a bastard...

Even if my mum is the worst in the world I will not disown her... Fool.
It's understandable...no matter how well you clean up a pig, it'll still go back to the dirt where it was picked up. It's what they are...a foolish woman begets a foolish son.
Lol...see omo ale calling a son of the soil, bastard.
Your frustration is so glaring. Even a toddler can smell that.
Keep jumping up down, you're exactly the public enemy you tagged yourself.
Swine!
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2015
edi287:

We have a better history than portugal?? Don't make me laugh. You mean the same portugal that has gotten to the semi finals of the world cup more than once?
Please name one player we have produced that is as good as figo and Eusebio?

How many trophies has portugal won? How consistent have they been in international tournaments?

Since the mid nineties Nigeria has been consistent in the world cup and have won more trophies than portugal.. Nigeria from the mid 90s till late 2000s has had better international reputation than portugal..if not for mismanagement we would have continued and built on all that.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
cantell:

It's understandable...no matter how well you clean up a pig, it'll still go back to the dirt where it was picked up. It's what they are...a foolish woman begets a foolish son.
Lol...see omo ale calling a son of the soil, bastard.
Your frustration is so glaring. Even a toddler can smell that.
Keep jumping up down, you're exactly the public enemy you tagged yourself.
Swine!

Lol... I see fustration all over your post... You better start asking your mother who ur true father is,becos its obvious you were raised by a single mom in a wh0re house...hence this fustration I smell. Sorry.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by edi287: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

How many trophies has portugal won? How consistent have they been in international tournaments?

Since the mid nineties Nigeria has been consistent in the world cup and have won more trophies than portugal.. Nigeria from the mid 90s till late 2000s has had better international reputation than portugal..if not for mismanagement we would have continued and built on all that.
They have come third, fourth and qualified for the round of 16. Nigeria hasn't gone further than the second round.
So how has nigeria been more consistent in international tournaments (which is presumably the world cup).
Nigerian football has been overrated for a while now since our golden generation flopped at france 98.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by cantell(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Lol... I see fustration all over your post... You better start asking your mother who ur true father is,becos its obvious you were raised by a single mom in a wh0re house...hence this fustration I smell. Sorry.
Hahahahahha! I smoked his silly ass and he's stealing my lines now! Kikikikikiki...I laugh in chinese!
This is Nl. You post crap and you get beat down.
Next time, pick someone your own size!
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by PubLlcEnemy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
cantell:

Hahahahahha! I smoked his silly ass and he's stealing my lines now! Kikikikikiki...I laugh in chinese!
This is Nl. You post crap and you get beat down.
Next time, pick someone your own size!

Stole ur lines? What line exactly are you dump son of a wh0re talking about?...

I bet the constant years you spent under ur moms bed listening while she was being fvcked by her customers has made you mad...
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by cantell(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Stole ur lines? What line exactly are you dump son of a wh0re talking about?...

I bet the constant years you spent under ur moms bed listening while she was being fvcked by her customers has made you mad...
Blah! Blah! Blah!
Your punchlines are weak. You beef like a primary school girl.
Try harder. And stop repeating ur weakass lines like a broken gramophone.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by PubLlcEnemy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
cantell:

Blah! Blah! Blah!
Your punchlines are weak. You beef like a primary school girl.
Try harder. And stop repeating ur weakass lines like a broken gramophone.

Who's beefing you?
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Yes...

And Nigeria is not ethiopia and sudan... Nigeria is a footballing nation with lots of football talents with good understanding of the game as well as foreign based players... Nigeria has a history in football. We have a better history than Greece and even portugal and even chile that just won the Copa America. Nigeria was once in the Top 7 FIFA ranking... Nigeria used to the rated ahead of spain... If you have been foloowing football you will know all these...

The current fifa ranking is
1.ARGENTINA
2.GERMANY
3.BELGIUM
4.COLOMBIA
5.NERTHERLANDS

Of this 5 nations only Argentina has always been a thorn on our flesh and we never had a history with Germany.

Imagine Belgium and Colombia... Trust me if not for the decay of the Nigerian football as a result of NFF mismanagement,Nigeria has gotten to the level of World cup contenders.

Bro, let's not argue on this... We did so well in 94 because those guys were class of their own and they were eliminated by super stars.
Even Great Managers like Mou, LVG, PG keep buying Stars to fortify their teams. If football is so depended on managerial skills....why has Stoke City, West Brom, Sevilla, Watford not winning the liq or winning the CL.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by PubLlcEnemy(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Ayolaw2003:

Bro, let's not argue on this... We did so well in 94 because those guys were class of their own and they were eliminated by super stars.
Even Great Managers like Mou, LVG, PG keep buying Stars to fortify their teams. If football is so depended on managerial skills....why has Stoke City, West Brom, Sevilla, Watford not winning the liq or winning the CL.

Becos they don't have league winning managers.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Becos they don't have league winning managers.
And why are league winning managers spending a lot of cash to buy stars instead of mediocre.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by PubLlcEnemy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ayolaw2003:

And why are league winning managers spending a lot of cash to buy stars instead of mediocre.

Becos the money is available.
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by kenndukwe: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guy's, give him a chance, believe in his determination to help d Super Eagles excel. I am hopeful that he will succeed. Let's team up and encourage him. GOD BLESS NIGERIA! shocked cool
Re: Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
kenndukwe:
Guy's, give him a chance, believe in his determination to help d Super Eagles excel. I am hopeful that he will succeed. Let's team up and encourage him. GOD BLESS NIGERIA! shocked cool
We gat his back with all our support and prayers..

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions 1960bet / Sure 9odds For Free..... / IK Uches Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.