Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt (558 Views)

Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport / Is It Alright For A 10 Years Old Child To Be In J S S 3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt by Victorjoseph(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Without wasting much of our time;;; this has been on my mind to share my point of view concerning this::I think if a child should know how to steal,fornicate,too lazy to do house chores,not interested in going to school or to attend church or mosque service etc::at a very tender age it would well be understood by people that such a child has no home training and may get worst as he or she grows up;;But if a child has always been faithful at his or her tender age,but start changing in his or her ways and behaviour as he/she is growing:::such a child people believe that he/she has been influenced by friends but could be advice not to mingle with such kind of friends and there is every tendecy that there would be changes since he/she is well trained by his or her parent from childhood and has not been a bad child right from birth:::: So my question is,in this kind of suituation, which of them do u think is likely to change easily?:::ur point of view please::
Re: At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt by KOLZY(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
i dont really know
Re: At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt by jerflakes(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2015
The day his/her environment teaches them how to lie, steal and be disobedient.
Re: At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt by Starships4u(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Are u now trying to say corruption is good but for a certain age
Re: At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt by Victorjoseph(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Starships4u:
Are u now trying to say corruption is good but for a certain age
that is not what I really mean
Re: At What Age Is It Preferable For A Child To Be Currupt by Starships4u(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Victorjoseph:
that is not what I really mean
owkay oh..... No age is good for that pls.....

(1) (Reply)

For ONLY Those In AKURE>>> / University Of Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Process Is On / Buhari Will Resolve Bsc, HND Dichotomy Issue – Ojerinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.