Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims (60094 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by fromnigeria(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
The authoruty should arrest the pastor and these victims for accepting to be used to fake miracles for a just N20,000.
I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by mildflame: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rape,Fraud,Thieving, Adultery,frying of hair,building collaspe r hallmarks of d modern abi new generation churches. CAN instead of minding d affairs of christians Oritsejefor was drinking OGOGORO with GEJ, renting out private jet, building his own University n meddling with politics.
GOD de
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by CHARLYX9: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
things like this no be today he start to dey happen.in other words these people exposing this one does it stop other pastors from faking a scene.this guys and you'll view this thread are bunch of bastards.
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
@op..if the Pastor had paid them would they be telling this story? Cunny man die, cunny man bury am!
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Minemrys: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
All this would end if we, humans stop l0oking for a mediator between we and God before he answers our prayers. But rather, we sin and at the end seek miracle and God's interventi0n. How will God hear us? Then you hear of a crusade s0mewhere that menti0ns miracles. Funny why w0n't they make use of that oportunity to decieve you? They kn0w u need miracles and they pray u have troubles or else why do you think people go to church today? To kn0w God or cos they love God? Christains and muslims high time u decided ur faith in God or in men. These days people worship men rather than God.

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Miracle! Mmiraccle !! Mmmmiiirrraaacccllleeee !!!!! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Holyman3(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yoruba and scam are twins.

TB Joshua.
David Oyedepo.
Adeboye.
The one who swindled a woman of 5m naira.
Now this one.

All rogues

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by DjAndroid: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
momentum85:

Lol grin grin hw many wraps u download nwanne?

Nwanne na high grade grin grin grin

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by 9jatatafo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Go and watch the American movie called HEAP OF FAITH then you will know how these SHOW MEN do their miracles. The bible said it already FAKE prophets shall arise and do great wonders and miracles just to deceive the flocks.

3 Likes

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Lyndylove: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lmao @ rehearsal grin grin grin

You guys deserve exactly what you got. What about those you deceived into falling prey to the pastor's antics?

If I were you, I'll agree to play along. On the crusade day, I'll arrange three hefty guys to come with me and stand by. Then when the time for the fake miracle display comes, I'll play it perfectly, pick up the microphone during testimony time and tell the crowd exactly what happened and how they approached me to testify falsely. The three hefty guys will protect me. Crusade will end.

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!
[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan
appreciating his achievements and efforts
towards making Nigeria great, for being a true
democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Johnnoo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
People Deceiving People... PDP undecided
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Dharey55(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is serious
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by ronald4lif(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Until every self-proclaimed men of God cum miracle performers start visiting hospitals and healing the patients there or they heal someone I personal know was ill I'd never take them serious. Every televised miracle is stage managed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by kahara(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na tday, una neva see any thing. Business ministries called churches here n there. Those who attend ministries other than the Catholic and Apostolic Church are only increasing their spiritual sorrows.

If u quote me,then u agree wt me simple n true.
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by carzola(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
So u guys read that long piece of sssshhhhhiiiitttt

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by ademusiwa9: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
You people you have to know that many africa pastor are 419. Am I telling you the truth.

So be careful who you listen to and what you read. The other day. I saw a young man jump from a building because they decieve had m.

Many people get scam by the 419 pastors. They steal ,house,cars stolen.

If Jonathan good luck did not show you inside aso rock. Many will believe that I was telling lies. That western Nigeria is a different country from Nigeria.

Even when they call me names. I stood my ground and they call me liar. Even in many of their churches
Instead of been honest to church members. And call it western Nigeria. They stand with the unbelievers to lie on the alter of God. And call it Nigeria.

They claim their pastor said. I was a liar. Did I lie. No

I will call it western Nigeria . But people who have darkness in then will call it Nigeria.
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
What where they expecting?
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Hadizam: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
419 religion full of fake men of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by nebukadnezzari(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
MY SIGNATURE SAYS IT ALL cool cool cool. grin grin grin
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by kalufelix(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gullibles looking for divination rather than take responsibility of their lives...
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by kalufelix(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Professional con men...
I love this job...
The lord is good...
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Ibesmithblog: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
I wish God will open our eyes so that we will discover some hidden things in our place of worships. mean while register with The Patriots Forum to publish your articles. www.thepatriots.ng
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by M4gunners: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
End time
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by 400billionman: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
They were scammed by a businessman not a pastor..
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Chubhie: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
This goes to show that if and when Boko elects to move business down south they will find worthy recruits only that it won't come in two thousand naira but in 20k per head.

Grampa should get his acts in order and start paying the stipends he promised youths before Boko makes a move.
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by architez: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dokitadotun:
This is the type of news they like to publish. I have personally experienced divine healing. Fake surely exists

Abeg no vex, what is the divine healing?

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Mediatekroms: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
domain name for sale....akposjokesng.com
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by kalufelix(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
fromnigeria:

The authoruty should arrest the pastor and these victims for accepting to be used to fake miracles for a just N20,000.
I rest my case.
my broda 20pin for this kind 10mins job no be just o..me go play the script for something lesser sef

ACTION!!!
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by architez: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
catalanscrew:
Six to comment will soon make it.... ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​

Congrats on being sixth to comment. My comment was on front page once myself. What do u think is the secret?

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by architez: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
Jeremiah 12:10,Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we a

You really expect a poor soul will sit down and read this your long long long
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by architez: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mediatekroms:
domain name for sale....akposjokesng.com

How much?
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by architez: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
kalufelix:
my broda 20pin for this kind 10mins job no be just o..me go play the script for something lesser sef

ACTION!!!

I admire your honesty. NL people like to dey form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.