Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens (31237 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Amazo: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
ba7man:
People also rejoice when a boastful, loud mouthed, arrogant man gets his butt kicked.

grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by teamchocolate: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
http://www.waado.org/nigerian_scholars/archive/pubs/wilber8.html

Ok to be more politically correct, there were -initially 3 regions, northern, eastern and western, the midwestern which are the minorities were carved out of the western region... so I still reiterate that if ojukwu had wanted to secede with the eastern region, which was the gully erosion infested land, nobody wud av cared.. but once he dared to come to the midwestern region which was part of the western region and hence Nigeria cuz of oil greed, that's where he met his waterloo...so if u pple rly want biafra, jus go jejely with those 5 states..dont look in south south region, it's Nigeria
Remarkable:

were there (5) states available in 1967?

Or did you mean to say Ojukwu should have started carving out out the places he believed were Igbo (speaking)?

explain a lil bit, try being correct with your info. though...
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by teamchocolate: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015

Ok to be more politically correct, there were -initially 3 regions, northern, eastern and western, the midwestern which are the minorities were carved out of the western region... so I still reiterate that if ojukwu had wanted to secede with the eastern region, which was the gully erosion infested land, nobody wud av cared.. but once he dared to come to the midwestern region which was part of the western region and hence Nigeria cuz of oil greed, that's where he met his waterloo...so if u pple rly want biafra, jus go jejely with those 5 states..dont look in south south region, it's Nigeria

Remarkable:

were there (5) states available in 1967?

Or did you mean to say Ojukwu should have started carving out out the places he believed were Igbo (speaking)?

explain a lil bit, try being correct with your info. though...
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by danielblessing(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
burnagee:
yea my boss..
I know you
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by burnagee(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
danielblessing:

I know you
hehen...am happy you do boss..so whatss good?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Remarkable: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks for the clarification, one question based on your response: Do you know whether the war had begun before Ojukwu's incursion into the mid-west? in other words, when Ojukwu declared the eastern region alone as Biafra, did Nigeria accept and let it be?

teamchocolate:

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IGBOSON1: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
teamchocolate:

^^^You talking of the 5 states Alaigbo is limited to.....according to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba?

Fuc/king fastpoke!
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by omonnakoda: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ebonyi state is about 50% Igala and also Abia state about 30% Akamkpa/so they can't have all those states fully
Also there is some Igala land in Anambra and Idoma in Enugu
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IGBOSON1: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
sweetgala:

Keep shouting, it's obvious you have no idea what diplomacy means. Because all I see is the Igbo community that was so loud during the election with claims such as "we own Lagos" , "we built Lagos" "Lagos is no man's land" coming back to hunt them , now they are the biggest losers.

The Hausa in Lagos went with JK but made no noise about it. I hope you learn before it is too late.

Your comprehension may be flawed since you failed to see the last paragraph which states "what is wrong is wrong irrespective"

^^^Interesting!

Care to provide links references to where the Igbo community made those statements you alluded to them?

You trying to say a people can't openly root for a Yoruba man to be Governor of Lagos unless he belongs to apc (the party of saints) and is endorsed by Tinubu and your Oba?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IGBOSON1: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
Ebonyi state is about 50% Igala and also Abia state about 30% Akamkpa/so they can't have all those states fully
Also there is some Igala land in Anambra and Idoma in Enugu

^^^That's what a referendum will address! Everyone should be free to go with whomsoever they please!
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by omonnakoda: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's what a referendum will address! Everyone should be free to go with whomsoever they please!
You will not dictate to us the only referendum that will take place is an EBOE OUT REFERENDUM which is long overdue
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IGBOSON1: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
You will not dictate to us the only referendum that will take place is an EBOE OUT REFERENDUM which is long overdue

^^^What are you scared of?....You afraid you'll starve to death if Nigeria disintegrates?

Only a leech like your pathetic self would be scared of a UN sanctioned/conducted referendum to determine who leaves and who stays! And when you say 'us' who exactly are you talking of? Will these same 'us' also overrule say the Ijaws, Ibibio/Annang/Efik, etc, if they say they want to leave with the 'EBOE'?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by omonnakoda: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^What is my mother scared of?....That she'll starve to death if I get arrested for kidnapping and drug trafficking?

Only a leech like her pathetic self would be scared of me getting caught for kidnapping when she can easily go and continue her ashawo work
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IGBOSON1: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=omonnakoda post=35788077][/quote]

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

How sad! Resorting to filthy 'mama jokes' when defeated in an argument! I suppose expecting a well thought out rebuttal to my post was expecting too much from a sewer rat like you! wink
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by omonnakoda: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

How sad! Resorting to filthy 'mama jokes' when defeated in an argument! I suppose expecting a well thought out rebuttal to my post was expecting too much from a sewer rat like you! wink
All insults are treated the same way.If you are unable to be polite and insult me in any way then your mother is fair game. I Never start but always repay with interest so quit whining like a biitch

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IGBOSON1: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
All insults are treated the same way.If you are unable to be polite and insult me in any way then your mother is fair game. I Never start but always repay with interest so quit whining like a biitch

^^^Quit being evasive twerp and address the issues! Unless you don't have anything to say.....which wouldn't surprise me to be honest!

You're a pathetic intellectual midget......always fond of running off with your tail between your legs when a superior argument comes along! wink
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by omonnakoda: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

My mother a pathetic ashawo who does not know it is time to retire how shameful......

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Remarkable: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
I actually re-read your post and noticed what you said in bold... which answered my question to you: Ojukwu declared the eastern region Biafra and you said no one would have cared? Are you making these statements because that was what you were told? or how did you come about to believe that Ojukwu did not secede only with the Eastern region?
(even though there wer Igbo communities in the mid-west)... just wondering

teamchocolate:

Ok to be more politically correct, there were -initially 3 regions, northern, eastern and western, the midwestern which are the minorities were carved out of the western region... so I still reiterate that [b][/b]if ojukwu had wanted to secede with the eastern region, which was the gully erosion infested land, nobody wud av cared.. but once he dared to come to the midwestern region which was part of the western region and hence Nigeria cuz of oil greed, that's where he met his waterloo...so if u pple rly want biafra, jus go jejely with those 5 states..dont look in south south region, it's Nigeria

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Remarkable: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
omonnakoda:

Yes like those haters waiting to see Tinubu humiliated or those spineless scum hoping to see the SW disgraced in the new government? You are so correct

You know I am. You are also correct, I feel the same way about Nigerian politicians, they are all scumbags
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Remarkable: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
ba7man:
People also rejoice when a boastful, loud mouthed, arrogant man gets his butt kicked.

... and yollobar's version of kicking-butt is the government using bulldozers and destroying shops of traders?

A smart Nigerian said that anytime a yollobar rejoices that he won something, look very closely, there is an imbalance somewhere... what they call 'ojoro' ... wise words that have been proven time again in this sham of a country.

Call us proud and arrogant, we probably are, but in the words of Onyeka Onwenu... onye ihe na ewe ihe, ya biko wegbu ya!... osukosu nwa mkpi, ya biko sughbuo ya!!!!? and somebody says..?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by teamchocolate: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
See u o, u think I have the time to be doing war research for u.. shocked my frnd go do ur war research, google is ur frnd... there are lots of books on the war...but in summary, everyone knows that oil was a major factor in the war... ur hero went into the war thinking he was smarter... but he was outplayed...
Remarkable:
I actually re-read your post and noticed what you said in bold... which answered my question to you: Ojukwu declared the eastern region Biafra and you said no one would have cared? Are you making these statements because that was what you were told? or how did you come about to believe that Ojukwu did not secede only with the Eastern region?
(even though there wer Igbo communities in the mid-west)... just wondering

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Remarkable: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
teamchocolate:
See u o, u think I have the time to be doing war research for u.. shocked my frnd go do ur war research, google is ur frnd... there are lots of books on the war...but in summary, everyone knows that oil was a major factor in the war... ur hero went into the war thinking he was smarter... but he was outplayed...
"
but I just asked you a simple question:

You said that if ojukwu had seceded only with the eastern region, no one would have cared...

so you are saying that Ojukwu did not declare only the eastern region as Biafra?

Yes or no?

I just want to make sure that that is what you are saying & mean.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by ba7man(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Remarkable:

... and yollobar's version of kicking-butt is the government using bulldozers and destroying shops of traders?

A smart Nigerian said that anytime a yollobar rejoices that he won something, look very closely, there is an imbalance somewhere... what they call 'ojoro' ... wise words that have been proven time again in this sham of a country.

Call us proud and arrogant, we probably are, but in the words of Onyeka Onwenu... onye ihe na ewe ihe, ya biko wegbu ya!... osukosu nwa mkpi, ya biko sughbuo ya!!!!? and somebody says..?
sorry I don't speak or understand gorilla grunts and monkey chatter.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Remarkable: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
ba7man:
sorry I don't speak or understand gorilla grunts and monkey chatter.

I don't believe you... isn't Obasanjo and Tokyo your kinsmen? what was it Obasanjo said when someone asked him why he refused to take a banana from a human being but took it when a monkey and gorilla offered him one?.. "Blood is thicker than water.. " don't be embarrassed that you now come online and lie onlyour oily behind.... I bu enwe nzuzu na epioghari n'ohia, o wu asi?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by attacker231: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
The ultimatum cursed tribe are still crying. Yeebhoe are cursed. What a useless and worthless tribe.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Diesel1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ventura1:

One Nigeria does not confer ownership and control of land anywhere in Nigeria to every Nigerian.
where are u practicing one Nigeria? Have u taken ur drugs, we need our own countey and u are there talkin sh*t

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos) / El- Rufai: NBA Invitation Withdrawal Unfair / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.