Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens (31258 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by scholes0(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
sweetgala:

Leave that man, he has no respect for authority. May your reign be long and pleasant

lool grin grin
Is that your Kabieesi?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Amazo: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
shocked

Whose ghost did you see? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Umu nnem na Umu nnam, I greet una..
Eyin ore mi leko, bawo ni?
Enough bickering....enough stories.

First Lagos is owned by the yoruba's and that should be respected...... the yoruba's accommodating nature shouldn't be taken for granted. can you drag land with ndi hausa?

Can the yoruba's drag aba or onitsha with you?
And to my yoruba goons, why are we scared of biafra? If the igbo's want to secede,we should encourage them. It may even be for our own best interest after all before the forced marriage in 1914, there were lots of established empires and kingdoms in what is now nigeria. One love...udo..peace

One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Super1Star: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eastlink:
Little boy. Do not start what you can't finish. We have your failed political records with us. So check well before playing the ethnic card because you will be badly battered on this one.

Who is this clown? seems you are a learner.

You want to hear the history of how your forefathers were dancing round a pot of boiling human being or how they were freely offered to Amadioha for fun? I am even in the mood for ban this eve. Let's go thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by InvertedHammer: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
madamoringo:
Why don't they just go to Biafra with their market? It is called Ladipo market, a Yoruba name, owned by Owoyemi family + Mushin LG = Yorubaland. Must Ibos dies on another man's property?
/
I don't think Igbo people can or should leave Lagos.

The biggest psychological trauma is inflicted when the land owners see that immigrants are doing equally well or better than them.

They can demolish and burn. But it will be rebuilt as quickly as they fall. It is this resilience that are giving some people cardiac arrhythmias.

The presence of Igbo people in Lagos is an economic nightmare to some people. That pain alone is enough punishment for hatred. Let the pain continue.

\

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Amazo: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Be serious nah.

I wan know weda i go toast you cheesy

She's a woman...and among the top 20 prettiest curvy girls on Nairaland and she's secretive about it. So don't let her know I told you lipsrsealed. You can pay her dowry to my account in advance grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by sweetgala(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
scholes0:

lool grin grin
Is that your Kabieesi?

The man wrote a valid post, advocating for peace, Any man who looks to put a burning house in order is a King among men
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Exceptionalkeil(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Tex42(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Emmmm....emmmm....let me think again....ok this is what we will do....we will beat our chest...and issue meaningless ultimatums and shout victimisation and Biafra.......then we will return to your streets and sell gala....... cheesy.....don't joke with us.....the lagoon beckons....
let me guess, u must have had a difficult time with the Igbos in the past, cos ur hate for them is so pungent and irredeemable that even ur subconscious chides anything igbo.

You have to take it easy bro, cos ur hate for the Igbos won't make your life less frustrating than it already is, neither will it make the Igbos seize to existing.

The Igbos are here to stay, whether as Naijas or as Biafrans...if the 1967 Naija madness didn't stop the igbo race, what make u think ur insignificant hate chants on NL would. To think that this hate u have for the Igbos doesn't see past the sole(heels) of the common igbo man make ur life more wasteful/pathetic than a gala hawker.

Stop this hateful and antagonistic life style u are leading... Many of these people u hate, u've not met, they don't even know u...

Ps:

Learn to love/like everyone equally, until u have a reason to think otherwise(hate). Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by scholes0(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
sweetgala:

The man wrote a valid post, advocating for peace, Any man who looks to put a burning house in order is a King among men

I have more gripe with his moniker, not what he wrote, or how you interprete it.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Amazo: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Exceptionalkeil:
Igbo boys selling fake spare parts since 1900..

igbo boys adulterating paracetamol since 1900..

Igbo girls scanning men's pocket since 1900..

igbo girls bearing fake names since 1900...

Igbo men and women shouting Biafra since 1900..

abeg shey this Igbo boys buy land for that ladipo market nii abi dem rent shop ?

I know there's a lot of emotions bustling back and forth when Nairalanders are faced with threads like this, but it's unnecessary to become overly defensive. Every tribe has good and bad people and this is the plain truth. Let's not single out a particular tribe, otherwise then that's absurdity! Let's state unbiased facts, not flawed emotions. Hate doesn't solve anything!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i carry both for down
angry angry
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amazo:

She's a woman...and among the top 20 prettiest curvy girls on Nairaland and she's secretive about it. So don't let her know I told you lipsrsealed. You can pay her dowry to my account in advance grin

Send your account details
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by chibaic(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
foolish man how many yorubas have shops in ladipo if igbos go hungry wil kill all of you
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Amazo: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tex42:
let me guess, u must have had a difficult time with the Igbos in the past, cos ur hate for them is so pungent and irredeemable that even ur subconscious chides anything igbo.

You have to take it easy bro, cos ur hate for the Igbos won't make your life less frustrating than it already is, neither will it make the Igbos seize to existing.

The Igbos are here to stay, whether as Naijas or as Biafrans...if the 1967 Naija madness didn't stop the igbo race, what make u think ur insignificant hate chants on NL would. To think that this hate u have for the Igbos doesn't see past the sole(heels) of the common igbo man make ur life more wasteful/pathetic than a gala hawker.

Stop this hateful and antagonistic life style u are leading... Many of these people u hate, u've not met, they don't even know u...

Ps:

Learn to love/like everyone equally, until u have a reason to think otherwise(hate). Thank u!

It was just plain satire, nothing serious in his comment except to evoke a few laughs. Ever heard jokes black people make on white people and vice-versa? Or when our comedians joke about one tribe, or a certain religious group...etc? This was only another joke. Don't get too worked up over nothing. Not every joke is funny though, and you could have just dismissed it as such.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Amazo: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Send your account details

IYANGBALI come and see your husband oooo!!! I have sold you finish grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by docsholz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
chibaic:
foolish man how many yorubas have shops in ladipo if igbos go hungry wil kill all of you
this is one lie igbos peddle a lot

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amazo:

IYANGBALII come and see your husband oooo!!! I have sold you finish grin grin grin

Lol... cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Eshinwaju: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tex42:

You have to take it easy bro, cos ur hate for the Igbos won't make your life less frustrating than it already is, bla bla bla

All I want is Biafra......no need for more talks.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by badesco(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is purely politics, there is every tendency that the state government will know about it. I pity my igbo brothers oooooo.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by edoyad(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i carry both for down
WTF

Dorrobucci:
Lol... cheesy cheesy.
For real ??
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by pasol4real(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
This ppl donot know dat the more they try to be harsh
on igbos the more they help build them .
Cos the igbos can never be contained
I Just pity those lazy yellobas who depend on these igbos n their Market ,[i]hungry go so finish them[/i]as for the igbos they are survivors anyday any time .
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by graciandubuisi(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Emmmm....emmmm....let me think again....ok this is what we will do....we will beat our chest...and issue meaningless ultimatums and shout victimisation and Biafra.......then we will return to your streets and sell gala....... cheesy.....don't joke with us.....the lagoon beckons....

That's your worst, there's God.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by caprini1: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in modernizing that market ,its so disorganized....the traders there can go and attache with the spare parts dealers at the trade fair complex till Ladipo market is sanitized....#amibobytheway
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Tex42(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amazo:

It was just plain satire, nothing serious in his comment except to evoke a few laughs. Ever heard jokes black people make on white people and vice-versa? Or when our comedians joke about one tribe, or a certain religious group...etc? This was only another joke. Don't get too worked up over nothing. Not every joke is funny though, and you could have just dismissed it as such.
you have a point there, though I did not see it that way.

I was compelled to approach his comment the way I did because I see and read some of his posts on here, and I tell u, they are really inciting, full of hate.

On the contrary, I wasn't really worked up... disgusted by his post, so I responded to him the way I did. Perhaps I was a bit hard on him...but I say his kobe was quite expensive.

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Tex42(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:

All I want is Biafra......no need for more talks.... cheesy
ok
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Kei144(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Igbos should read the hand writing on the wall. The signs are clearly showing that it is time to begin to withdraw from other parts of Nigeria and return to Igboland. Even though it will not be easy if everybody returns to Igboland, it will be an opportunity for us to evolve good societal administration. Some Igbos join in criticising Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, without realising that he was able to administer Igboland in the worst of crisis.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aromas:

You see the reasoning why is good to study geography in school. Dull brain like you we come out in future n head a post in your village. Chai sorry for you sir. Oil belongs to South/South. Why Kidnapping and Rituals to boom business belong to South East. Education which is the best legacy belongs to the South West. Mofos
you are a buffoon!! so you don't knw there is oil in SE? So, you don't know that there are more ritual cases in yorubaland presently more than any other place in this country? Can you tell me how many yoruba folks that did very well in the international universities recently? you think you can come here to say rubbish.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amazo:

IYANGBALI come and see your husband oooo!!! I have sold you finish grin grin grin
who did you solded me to and how much?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dorrobucci:

angry angry
wetin?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amazo:

Whose ghost did you see? grin
shekau
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Amazo: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who did you solded me to and how much?

Enough money to marry 1000 pretty wives on Nairaland.
You might run away so...
I'll tell you to whom after the wedding grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.