Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! (578 Views)

DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay Z’s Biological Son / DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son / Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! Sean Tizzle Says Bye Bye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! by slimopeyemi: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol...Not Fire Fire people but I hear that Sean Tizzle is saying Bye Bye to his record label owned by D-tunes.. The 2 'supposed' brothers started this journey in 2013, after Dtunes splitted with Iyanya and Sean left Sound Sutan's Naija Ninja.

The 2 started off with a 'Sho le', the song that made Sean Tizzle and after 2 years of several awards and nominations, the 2 have decided to part ways. I heard this in-house fight started after the headies last year but the 2 have been on low key, after which Sean traveled to Malaysia and recorded his latest 'Abeg oo' with another producer and shot the video without his regular ''It's Difference Ent'' intro..

Read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/difference-entertainment-empire-is-on.html

Re: Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! by carzola(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
slimopeyemi:
Lol...Not Fire Fire people but I hear that Sean Tizzle is saying Bye Bye to his record label owned by D-tunes.. The 2 'supposed' brothers started this journey in 2013, after Dtunes splitted with Iyanya and Sean left Sound Sutan's Naija Ninja.

The 2 started off with a 'Sho le', the song that made Sean Tizzle and after 2 years of several awards and nominations, the 2 have decided to part ways. I heard this in-house fight started after the headies last year but the 2 have been on low key, after which Sean traveled to Malaysia and recorded his latest 'Abeg oo' with another producer and shot the video without his regular ''It's Difference Ent'' intro..

Read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/difference-entertainment-empire-is-on.html

Re: Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! by moxsella(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
do ŵђąţ pays ұøʉ my BRØŦĦER
Re: Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! by Glowstone(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
D-tunes died when it parted way with iyanya

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Not Perfect, I Endured The Violence’, Freeze Addresses Marriage Saga / Iyanya Renews His Endorsement Deal With Solo Phone For The 3rd Year / A Case For Masturbation… Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.