Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son (5274 Views)

Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) / DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay Z’s Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
DNA analysis has been
released revealing that
Bryshere Y. Gray also
known as Yass the Greatest
who plays Hakeem Lyon on
the hit show Empire is
actually the biological son of
rap mogul Jay-Z. This
doesn’t come as too much of
a shock as the rapper’s
dalliances are well
accounted for, but it does
ask the question of whether
or not Bryshere will inherit
“The Rock” from his
estranged father.
Jay-Z proudly confirmed
that he is in fact his father
in an interview by saying:
“YEA THAT’S BLUE IVY’S
BIG BROTHER CAN’T YOU
TELL THAT’S MY GENES
THAT GAVE HIM HIS
SKILLS. I’M PROUD OF MY
SON I MIGHT SIGN HIM TO
ROC NATION IF IT MAKES
SENSE”
Byshere’s mother “Donut”
Shannon Bryshere was one
of Jay-Z’s “ghetto flowers”
back in the day when he
was selling drugs to help
support his musical career.
The two distanced
themselves from one
another after Donut took the
fall for a drug charge to
keep Jay-Z from going to
prison.
Little did Jigga know at this
time that she was pregnant
with his child.
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by Leboska(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
OK oooooooo
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by axortedbabe(f): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Source,betterstill sauce.
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by falcon01: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
old news.. by the way jay zee no know the woman wey he bang wey give am the pikin na DNA o tellam.. mcheew
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by edorhe14(m): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2016
MidasTouche:
DNA analysis has been
released revealing that
Bryshere Y. Gray also
known as Yass the Greatest
who plays Hakeem Lyon on
the hit show Empire is
actually the biological son of
rap mogul Jay-Z. This
doesn’t come as too much of
a shock as the rapper’s
dalliances are well
accounted for, but it does
ask the question of whether
or not Bryshere will inherit
“The Rock” from his
estranged father.
Jay-Z proudly confirmed
that he is in fact his father
in an interview by saying:
“YEA THAT’S BLUE IVY’S
BIG BROTHER CAN’T YOU
TELL THAT’S MY GENES
THAT GAVE HIM HIS
SKILLS. I’M PROUD OF MY
SON I MIGHT SIGN HIM TO
ROC NATION IF IT MAKES
SENSE”
Byshere’s mother “Donut”
Shannon Bryshere was one
of Jay-Z’s “ghetto flowers”
back in the day when he
was selling drugs to help
support his musical career.
The two distanced
themselves from one
another after Donut took the
fall for a drug charge to
keep Jay-Z from going to
prison.
Little did Jigga know at this
time that she was pregnant
with his child.
Story line of empire

3 Likes

Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by bytemeister(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2016
In as much as the stipulated facts seem convincingly real, none of it is in fact real except for the fact the two key names Bryshere Y.Gray and Jay Z. There was no DNA test, Jay-Z never said that Hakeem was his real son, and the story about Jay- Z having a fling with a woman named “Donut” is apocryphal. Jay-z definitely has 99 problems and a son ain’t one.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by braimeddy: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Source Op or else adonblivit
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by shakur4luv(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Mtchewww i think say nah my cousin HAKEEM JIMOH

1 Like

Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by cocu25(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2016
MidasTouche:
DNA analysis has been released revealing that Bryshere Y. Gray also known as Yass the Greatest who plays Hakeem Lyon on the hit show Empire is actually the biological son of rap mogul Jay-Z. This doesn’t come as too much of a shock as the rapper’s dalliances are well accounted for, but it does ask the question of whether or not Bryshere will inherit “The Rock” from his estranged father. Jay-Z proudly confirmed that he is in fact his father in an interview by saying: “YEA THAT’S BLUE IVY’S BIG BROTHER CAN’T YOU TELL THAT’S MY GENES THAT GAVE HIM HIS SKILLS. I’M PROUD OF MY SON I MIGHT SIGN HIM TO ROC NATION IF IT MAKES SENSE” Byshere’s mother “Donut” Shannon Bryshere was one of Jay-Z’s “ghetto flowers” back in the day when he was selling drugs to help support his musical career. The two distanced themselves from one another after Donut took the fall for a drug charge to keep Jay-Z from going to prison. Little did Jigga know at this time that she was pregnant with his child.
Uncle! You can lie O!
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by acenazt: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Cookie/Donut same old Poo
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by cruzita(f): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2016
undecided so what?should we give him a standing ovation
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by Davidovinci(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Buh 'em look alike small sha

Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by chinweobianwa(f): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2016
So happy for Jay
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by osesology(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
bytemeister:
In as much as the stipulated facts seem convincingly real, none of it is in fact real except for the fact the two key names Bryshere Y.Gray and Jay Z. There was no DNA test, Jay-Z never said that Hakeem was his real son, and the story about Jay- Z having a fling with a woman named “Donut” is apocryphal. Jay-z definitely has 99 problems and a son ain’t one.
On point!
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so what?should we give him a standing ovation
Maybe u should...... grin
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by sinaj(f): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Haaaaakeeeeeem!!!!! tongue

Dat guy lips de rep sha grin
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
FNN did this I presume.
Re: DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son by bewla(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
sorry po me late to catch the evening news

(1) (Reply)

I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert / Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife / BOOBASTIC !! Kim Kardashian Struts Her Big Boobs In Red Bikini [SEE PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.