Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. (33355 Views)

Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

aboby......if amaechi had it in mind to do a flyover at rumuokoro,he would have pulled that church down. highest una go go call police... grin grin grin

Even devil dey fear God, how much more Amaechi??
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

oya PH people see the person wey know port harcourt well well dey call olu obasanjo and stadium road forces avenue grin grin grin shocked shocked

you dont know PH meanwhile you dey carry wike for head.... grin grin grin grin
you nd your colleague Phantom that sees Amaechi as God sent, are you talking of Port Harcourt or Rivers State? Is Amaechi the Gov of Port Harcourt or Rivers State? Show me his projects in Omoku, Ahoada, Bori, Isiokpo, Degema, Etched, Abua, etc.
You can't do one or two projects in the state capital nd claim you are a golden governor meanwhile, the ppl you sent to foreign country for studies you abandoned their there.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
the GOOD governance TA orji subjected abians to is what you want for us in IMO? God forbid it!
Wetin concerned Orji for this matter?

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellovee:
you nd your colleague Phantom that sees Amaechi as God sent, are you talking of Port Harcourt or Rivers State? Is Amaechi the Gov of Port Harcourt or Rivers State? Show me his projects in Omoku, Ahoada, Bori, Isiokpo, Degema, Etched, Abua, etc.
You can't do one or two projects in the state capital nd claim you are a golden governor meanwhile, the ppl you sent to foreign country for studies you abandoned their there.
the banana plantation na for PH e dey unity road nkothe secondary schools and health centers nko?? na only inside PH buguma fish farm nko songhai farms nko?? let me ask you my brother...where does PH begin and where does it end? do you know the boundaries i doubt.
even ikwerre children born in the 90s dont know where PH begins and ends......
are all the power plants in PHis the new stadium in PH please be objective.....
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by jcross19: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellovee:
plz you are right for identifying Amaechi are a liar but don't refer to rivers state as a home for fraud talents
I said naija not rivers.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
i mentioned ochendo because phockphockman WHO I RESPONDED TO talked about the magic happening in PDP states. please try and keep up... undecided undecided

I think you're the one who needs an upgrade here...PDP is a platform and not defined by any individual... If at all PDP is to be defined by individual bearing in mind the notoriety tag then it is Obj the chief consultant of APC...because he made PDP a monster under him but folks like you fail to see that most of those who engaged in that dance of shame with him are in APC today to mingle with the resident devils in APC since the time of ACN/ANPP/CPC...grow up boy...PDP today is better in terms of material than APC...
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I do not dislike Wike but it is so wrong to castigate Amaechi for any reason. His being against Jonathan is for the interest of Nigeria but even if you disagree with his political affiliation it is impossible to discredit his unequalled achievements in office.

Sorry if you felt offended though.

See your life. But you called me Suicide Bomber just because I criticise Buhari, Amaechi and Okorocha.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
i am in PH and amaechi touched my Life.

Where in PH are you?
if Amaechi truly Amaechi touched your life positively then you are yet to tell us the evil deed you executed for him

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
ikennaoma:
This one no be achievement. I was there yesterday nd I must tell u that na craftmen dey handle that work. D worst of it is that they are using old rusted metal
I'm happy you confirmed that I'm not telling lies.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Pathetic liar and sadist...I was waiting for you to name Okorocha here...

1)Is Imo state not receiving the HIGHEST allocation in South-East?...with 13% oil derivation fund...NNDC and Ministry of ND?...What has he to show for it?

2)Has Imo state under Rochas not gone bankrupt and declared insolvent by CBN?... why?...

3)Is Rochas not owing salaries?... even with highest allocation unlike those with less...why?

4)Has Rochas not crippled LGA while taking their allocation notwithstanding court injunction asking him to reinstate them which he ignored?...why?

5)All the threads of Imo state you opened here showcasing the beauty of Owerri...especially New Owerri even last week...aren't they projects of Udenwa and Ohakim Clean and Green initiative?...

6)Is erosion not cutting off Nekede people from Owerri which is less than 10minutes from government house...where are Rocha's project?...

7)Is erosion not cutting off Okigwe people with all the federal ecological funds to them while erosion sites in other states have been controlled?

coolWas he not the one who scammed people with Youths Must Work program after scrapping the controversial 10,000job of Ikiri?

9)Do you want me to continue?...which godfathers is Rochas stopping?... Is he not the chief autocratic and god of others whose word is law and can't be questioned...Where are his projects?...which tribalist are envying him?...

10)which national interest or isn't he for selfish interest?...why did he seize APC ticket in his son-in-law and after losing presidential ticket; he shoved the guy and assumed gubernatorial ticket again?...

11)So why did he ditch Jude Agbaso even when EFCC said the guy is clean as slate that the missing money was traced to Rochas himself?...why frame an innocent man up because of his selfish and unbridled appetite for power?

name his projects plzzzzz

Cc. zheroes

You ended up writing nothing. New Owerri was made by Okorocha. Before Okorocha only Concorde and a few hotels were there with few tarred roads. You could only join old Owerri through old Nekede road and Control. Most things you see today that makes Owerri is Okorocha's doing including the 300 schools and new looks of many old schools rebuilt by his administration.

Remember how Orlu and Okigwe were before Okorocha and compare today. This thread is about Rivers and the missing link is Amaechi's unity with Okorocha to help oust wicked GEJ who did little for the entire country, engaged in impunity and killed our economy.

As for Agbaso he will soon be recalled as EFCC now has freedom to operate without FG interference. Even his accomplise Joseph Dina will answer for his crimes. Jonathan in his impunity made EFCC release Mr Dina against the wish of Imo government.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I think you're the one who needs an upgrade here...PDP is a platform and not defined by any individual... If at all PDP is to be defined by individual bearing in mind the notoriety tag then it is Obj the chief consultant of APC...because he made PDP a monster under him but folks like you fail to see that most of those who engaged in that dance of shame with him are in APC today to mingle with the resident devils in APC since the time of ACN/ANPP/CPC...grow up boy...PDP today is better in terms of material than APC...
**falls from mast laughing at the bolded** no wahal sir. lets agree to disagree..... **extends a warm handshake**
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellovee:
if Amaechi truly Amaechi touched your life positively then you are yet to tell us the evil deed you executed for him
please answer the questions i asked you. thanks.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who is this Phantom for Christ sake, can't you say something that ppl can rely on for one?
I've gone through your comments nd I'm force to tell you this: don't take because of the mouth watering reward according to you, you got from Amaechi nd begin to rain down praises on him when you know that he did not achieve anything for rivers state compared to the amount of money he received from the fg account as well as the ones he borrowed. Instead he squandered our God given resources in mono rail project nd in sponsoring Buhari.
In fact tell him to remain in Abuja nd recover from Buhari appointments nd projects that can commensurate with our resources he languished in the APC struggle.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

You ended up writing nothing. New Owerri was made by Okorocha. Before Okorocha only Concorde and a few hotels were there with few tarred roads. You could only join old Owerri through old Nekede road and Control. Most things you see today that makes Owerri is Okorocha's doing including the 300 schools and new looks of many old schools rebuilt by his administration.

Remember how Orlu and Okigwe were before Okorocha and compare today. This thread is about Rivers and the missing link is Amaechi's unity with Okorocha to help oust wicked GEJ who did little for the entire country, engaged in impunity and killed our economy.

As for Agbaso he will soon be recalled as EFCC now has freedom to operate without FG interference. Even his accomplise Joseph Dina will answer for his crimes. Jonathan in his impunity made EFCC release Mr Dina against the wish of Imo government.

Abagworo...you're the worst of liars and sadists I have encountered in this forum...

1)Why not go back and address my post point after point if i have said nothing...

2)Which new Owerri was Okorocha projects?...Which road was not constructed there by Udenwa and Ohakim though both are not good leaders either...but better than the conman Rochas...

3)Rochas in his dubious manner graded and excavated even portions of Orlu and Okigwe that were still manageable and left them worse than he found it...Both were better before than now...

4)If he had schools, why was he mounting Rescue Mission signpost on NDDC & UNICEF schools?

5)When he saw that SUG of IMSU would revolt against the fraud called free education... he banned unionism in school...smh... how's Imsu today?

6)Ohakim wasn't good but kept Imo clean and green...How is Imo today?...Douglas road was neat under Ohakim; how is it today?...

7)Abagworo...you're worse than a devil with your lies...For supporting the mortgage of both born and unborn Imo peeps by Rochas just to enrich himself...How was his house and schools before now if he was as rich as he's today?...Why did he not do as much investments then as he's doing today?

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Freemanan:

I thought you could attack issues and defend claims you make. Instead you slew insults and cover up your social shenanigans with more anger.... Pity once again...
Thank you, Mr first to coment.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by nattyhero(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
grin grin grin. Wike and fraud.
your pictures show nothing. Leave all this gra gra. We have tasted what governance is under amaechi.
let wike bring more than this.

I dare any of you to mention more than 6 major roads amaechi didnt touch in PH.

Wike said Julius Berger and CCECC would be on ground.Ive been using GPS to look for them instead all i see are minor Road patching equipment being used by his "boys". PH is a construction site indeed... grin

Instead of you guys to acknowledge the mistake you made by voting This Man in (or rather by allowing his illegality to stand), you prefer the Easy way out....Force him Down our throats as a success when hes not.

Amaechi tackled issues properly.what we need in rivers State are PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED ROADS.
wike should stop patching roads that NEED TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION.
what hes doing is just hurriedly doing things to give the impression hes working when in actual fact,he wants to get tongues wagging. We are not children.

Youngest i beg to differ. Amaechi in his first tenure did great but the minute apc used their magic wand on him he forgot about developing the state. We all know how much rivers state collected in his 8 years. yet he refused to.pay salaries and pensions before he left. And for Ur info he didnt pay up to 50% for most of the ongoing road projects in the state. Like has promised to patch the old roads and make complete payments for the ones Amaechi didn't complete. Stop beeping Wike is working. Moreso allocations arent the way they used to be. if its that easy why Didnt Amaechi pay everything so that Wike can start on a new page.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

the banana plantation na for PH e dey unity road nkothe secondary schools and health centers nko?? na only inside PH buguma fish farm nko songhai farms nko?? let me ask you my brother...where does PH begin and where does it end? do you know the boundaries i doubt.
even ikwerre children born in the 90s dont know where PH begins and ends......
are all the power plants in PHis the new stadium in PH please be objective.....
let me begin with that of health centers, Go to those centers nd find out, it was built by both rivers state govt nd UNICEF. the schools were built with FG/UBE intervention fund. The banana plantation which have been over grown with weed, do you call that project? Talking about boundaries, we all know that port Harcourt city nd obio/akpo constitute what we regards as Port Harcourt metropolis. Unity road an abandoned project which is not even Amaechi project. The foundation laying ceremony of that project was done by OBJ.
So what are those achievements of Amaechi that you are talking about?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellovee:
Who is this Phantom for Christ sake, can't you say something that ppl can rely on for one?
I've gone through your comments nd I'm force to tell you this: don't take because of the mouth watering reward according to you, you got from Amaechi nd begin to rain down praises on him when you know that he did not achieve anything for rivers state compared to the amount of money he received from the fg account as well as the ones he borrowed. Instead he squandered our God given resources in mono rail project nd in sponsoring Buhari.
In fact tell him to remain in Abuja nd recover from Buhari appointments nd projects that can commensurate with our resources he languished in the APC struggle.

you don dey shift goalpost but i no go gree you.
what is your issue?? are you saying amaechi didnt work OR amaechi did poorly compared to the allocation he recieved in 8 years. believe it or not,both theories do not mean the same thing.

the first theory is what ive been arguing on and what many of the posters here have based their arguement on. the second theory is completely a different kettle of fish. it is up for debate.
but truth be told,could amaechi have done far more than he did considering his allocation. most definitely!!!
but to come out and say he didnt leave rivers state faf far better than he met it,is pure mischief.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
nattyhero:

Youngest i beg to differ. Amaechi in his first tenure did great but the minute apc used their magic wand on him he forgot about developing the state. We all know how much rivers state collected in his 8 years. yet he refused to.pay salaries and pensions before he left. And for Ur info he didnt pay up to 50% for most of the ongoing road projects in the state. Like has promised to patch the old roads and make complete payments for the ones Amaechi didn't complete. Stop beeping Wike is working. Moreso allocations arent the way they used to be. if its that easy why Didnt Amaechi pay everything so that Wike can start on a new page.
don't mind that unguided fellow

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

**falls from mast laughing at the bolded** no wahal sir. lets agree to disagree..... **extends a warm handshake**

Thanks bro...but before you go... kindly show me any PDP serving governor whose CV in looting can match these folks in APC...

1)Bagudu- governor of Kebbi state who is Abacha's looting machinery...

2)Rochas-Imo state...HIGHEST federal allocation in SE... his state has gone bankrupt and declared insolvent by CBN... yet no meaningful projects...

3)Aregbesola of Osun state-world tallest drum croner...

and many others...BTW see a doctor for waist examinationundecided

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by nattyhero(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Everfrank:

Don't mind them. I am posting this from the jetty and no single work on the ground. Wife has to be extraordinary to beat Amaechi's record. We are living witnesses to the uncommon transformation of Amaechi. Since the days of Melford Okilo it has never been so good like the days of Amaechi.

You Cant judge that way. give WIke same allocations Amaechi collected for 8 years before u can compare. Despite all the amount he collected he Didnt pay workers salaries and.pensions. what of sharks and dolphins?? maybe you feel he paid up to.50% for some.of the roads still under construction. why Didnt he pay the refuse contractors before he ran away. beefing Wike over nothing
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

you don dey shift goalpost but i no go gree you.
what is your issue?? are you saying amaechi didnt work OR amaechi did poorly compared to the allocation he recieved in 8 years. believe it or not,both theories do not mean the same thing.

the first theory is what ive been arguing on and what many of the posters here have based their arguement on. the second theory is completely a different kettle of fish. it is up for debate.
but truth be told,could amaechi have done far more than he did considering his allocation. most definitely!!!
but to come out and say he didnt leave rivers state faf far better than he met it,is pure mischief.
I still maintain that he did nothing because if you receive #1,000 nd give out something that worths #20, you expect me to say that you have tried when the money is not your personal one? Again, little your argument to ph, don't say rivers state because even the little you claim he did are centered in PH leaving the emerging cities like omoku completely without anything
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I will respond in the Imo thread. Meet me there.

Respond here or kindly take chinolization with you to that thread because I am not coming...he will help you out there cheesy
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
nattyhero:

my brother whether amaechi did wonders in PDP or APC or HIV is immaterial. he worked! QED

an amechi will still be an amaechi regardless of party,likewise ochendo will be ochendo in APC.

now coming to the issues that happened in towards the tail end of his administration is a different thing entirely. i have always maintaines that even though he performed really well, amaechi is a grossly stubborn and mischievious man. he also talks too much. its obvious he and his people deliberately tried to male life a living hell for the new government(because according to the APC,wike would not be there for more than 6 months grin grin) but even the wike that is there now has his antecedents and they are not good. we all remember his stint as obioakpor LG chairman .giving touts free reign over the LG. its not every thing wike says that we swallow.how are we sure amaechi didnt pay his contractors before leaving okay felix obuah has been in charge of RSEA for close to a month and has paid contractors being owed. why is PH still very dirty?
this administration is not telling us the truth. all through amaechis 8 years, i never saw dirt in the middle of the road before. what is happening now after 4 weeks of obuah being in charge

ask many of the ikwerre elders today from most of the communities from mile 3 down to rumuagholu ,to emohua and up to KELGA. they will tell you who wike truly is... forget all this gra gra...
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by nattyhero(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
i agree.
elelenwo and rumuagholu

see talk. what of woji what of rumuodumaya.
Do u even.care to.know how much rivers state got as allocations during Amaechi's 8 years?? he had the chance to write his name in gold instead apc infested him. why did he not pay workers and.pensioners. dolphins and sharks? why did he owe refuse contractors before he ran away?? una sabi talk oooo
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
chinolization:
Abagworo is a pathetic animal that deserves to be slaughtered in the open field. The b.astard called okorosha is an armed robber who had ran his ordinary imo state aground and bankrupt with nothing anywhere on the ground to show for over 200billion he borrowed within 4yrs.

cheesy bro abeg don't mind him...Imo(Owerri) is my second home...and I find it quite appalling what Rochas reduced it to...notwithstanding that those before him except Sam Mbakwe were not saints...but Rochas got MORE allocations than ALL of them and borrowed MORE money than ALL of them with no meaningful project on ground except media propaganda...

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellovee:
I still maintain that he did nothing because if you receive #1,000 nd give out something that worths #20, you expect me to say that you have tried when the money is not your personal one? Again, little your argument to ph, don't say rivers state because even the little you claim he did are centered in PH leaving the emerging cities like omoku completely without anything

my brother like i said before,this is is a totally different arguement. i concede that he could have done more BUT i put it to you that you cannot say he had 1000 naira and did 20naira work. do you have access to the state books you talk as if amaechi didnt have salaries to pay. rivers state students were being trained at different educational levels abroad. true or false was it his personal money he used

all we hear is amaechi had so so and so trillion dollars in 8 years. are we really sure its enough to turn PH to dubai especially considering the cost of building infrastructure in these parts...
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellovee:
let me begin with that of health centers, Go to those centers nd find out, it was built by both rivers state govt nd UNICEF. the schools were built with FG/UBE intervention fund. The banana plantation which have been over grown with weed, do you call that project? Talking about boundaries, we all know that port Harcourt city nd obio/akpo constitute what we regards as Port Harcourt metropolis. Unity road an abandoned project which is not even Amaechi project. The foundation laying ceremony of that project was done by OBJ.
So what are those achievements of Amaechi that you are talking about?
so the banana plantation is not a project? do you have pictures to show that its been overgrown with weeds??lets talk facts. is the unity road a FG project or state is it not immaterial who lays the foundation but who actually starts it what is its status now i ask you50%,70% or 90% and under who was this progress recorded

how much is the UBE grant? are you aware rivers state won the award from UBE for being the best state in education and this was without UBE funds. do you even know that the UBE funds were accessed after most of those schools were completed and it was even too small compared to what amaechi had spent i am driving. if not i for give you links....

health centers built by which UNICEF?? please stop all this abeg... angry angry
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
nattyhero:

see talk. what of woji what of rumuodumaya.
Do u even.care to.know how much rivers state got as allocations during Amaechi's 8 years?? he had the chance to write his name in gold instead apc infested him. why did he not pay workers and.pensioners. dolphins and sharks? why did he owe refuse contractors before he ran away?? una sabi talk oooo
brother which part of rumodomaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators / Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81