Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES (25537 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Seize Liberian Vessel / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by bettercreature(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Reports reaching PREMIUM TIMES say Boko Haram militants have taken over the highway linking Maiduguri and Damaturu, capitals of Borno and Yobe states respectively.

A police officer stationed in one of the villages along the highway, told PREMIUM TIMES that travellers are being asked to return as the terrorists have taken over the road between Benisheik (a town 85km away from Maiduguri) and Ngamdu (35km away from Damaturu).

The officer, who asked that his identity be protected for security reasons, said the terrorists had attacked Ngamdu village and killed 10 persons there.

“As I am talking to you now, soldiers are moving towards Benisheik, while we are here asking motorists to return to Maiduguri until the road is cleared,” he said.

There is no security checkpoint between Benisheik and Ngamdu, which is about 25km stretch of road

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186488-breaking-boko-haram-militants-seize-damaturu-maiduguri-road.html
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Change the tittle .

Boko Haram are not Militants but Islamic Terrorists.

Other terms not to be used to describe the group are "insurgency", "Gureillas", "Rebels", "Freedom Fighters"

156 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sai Buhari

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by bettercreature(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
Change the tittle .

Other terms not to be used to describe the group are "insurgency", "Gureillas", "Rebels", "Freedom Fighters"
I'll tell Premium Times

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by owolabifunke14(f): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
God please put a stop to this menance called bokoharam

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Realdeals(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
What!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by LordEmperoris1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
sai buhari

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by ShowYourCertificate: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
Change the tittle .

Terrorists are the same as Militants according to our Daura President.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Naijiant: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin At least Baba Brainless has slashed his salary as he can't slash Boko Haram.

25 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Richie0974: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
They're trying to push forward... cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by seunlayi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
[size=18pt] RTD MAJ. GEN. MOHAMMED BUHARI, WHERE ARE YOU?

[/size]

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
I'll tell Premium Times

You do just that.

In this era of grand delusion where the new normal is now evil we do not need any further confusion.

Giving Boko Haram the wrong label will make some forget what they truly are.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by jammani(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
If buhari failed to meet up with his campaign promises, I won't vote again cos I will conclude there are no more good persons in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by psychologist(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
moving towards Benisheik,
Lord please keep protecting our soldiers

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Rilwayne001: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by vizkiz: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
#calls CTU (ketu branch)
Vizkiz bauer: shade get me bill!

Shade: mr bill,I'v gat bauee on line 2

Bill: vizkiz, what's wrong?

Bauer: I'v gat the location of the boko boys. They are presently taking over maiduguri road, I need back up and 2 tactical tems Asap!

Bill: ok jack hold on!
Shade sef a drone down there now and get me agent curtiz!

Shade: doing that right away

Bill: edgar, get the the president and alart DOD that we need the millitary presence right now at maiduguri road now!!! This is it people a we are on!!!

Bauer, I'v gat back up coming down your location, stand down till they get there!

Vizkiz bauer: hurry! angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by sanandreas(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Do we have a president ? Please papa get down to business. You are there to secure lives and properties.

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by samuel900(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh Lord! where is thy face
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by shininglite(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
And the dullard is busy snaping pictures nd embarking of irrelevant things while the country burns...

A terrorist can not fight a fellow terrorist

"buhari is a terrorist " -el rufai

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by onosprince(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
If you mention Buhari's name his follower on Nairaland will mention you here and bash you. I will rather keep quiet and watch as everything unfolds.

29 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by toluxa1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Chinaimporter: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b] All these is caused by religion and the christian, muslim and jewish belif in that damn terrorist and evill God.
Let us end religion and accept the fact that it is a lie and a human invention. Imagine verses like this from the bible....the isrealities
Practsed a far worst form of brutality than boko haram.cant we see that it is the same bloody,war mongering god

Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied.

—Gospel of Luke 22:36-38, NIV
(Matthew 10:34-36) - "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

Islam

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah." (Quran 2:191)
Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will subdue two hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a thousand of the disbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

—Quran, [Quran 8:65]
Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others beside them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.

Not equal are those of the believers who sit [at home] without any [genuine] excuse and those who strive hard and fight in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has given preference by a degree to those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit [at home]. [In reality], for each, Allah has made a good promise and [in reality] Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight above those who sit [at home] by a huge reward. Degrees of [higher] grades from Him and forgiveness and mercy. And Allah is Ever Forgiving, Most Merciful.

—Quran, [Quran 4:95]
O you who believe! when you meet those who disbelieve marching for war, then turn not your backs to them. And whoever shall turn his back to them on that day-- unless he turn aside for the sake of fighting or withdraws to a company-- then he, indeed, becomes deserving of Allah's wrath, and his abode is hell; and an evil destination shall it be.

—Quran, [Quran 8:15]
cant we see that all this foreign religions are bullshit and if there is a god,he will be angry with us for thinking so low of him[/b]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
When will it stop.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by bettercreature(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

You do just that.

In this era of grand delusion where the new normal is now evil we do not need any further confusion.

Giving Boko Haram the wrong label will make some forget what they truly are.
I'm not the owner of the article,its copy and paste and it must not be altered

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by adonbilivit: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Hydy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
shocked Killing fellow humans is now like oxygen for these devilish guys. And we all know when all these will come to an end - in the fullness of time. God save us all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Christianwalase: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ahh, God hear our cry! But i feel the best way out of this mess is to give them their territory as they demand. 4 country will be carved out from Nigeria: Boko haram bloody republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and biafra republic. It is very clear that this war is not an easy one

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Rasdagama: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
The "change" we must live it. Bombhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by onyeguy: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ahh ahh Buhari Buhari Buhari

How many times did I call you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by jcross19: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
I'll tell Premium Times
can we see the work of buhari!!!!! Why on earth will they call a terrorists , militants? This is the problem when our president is looking for a means of an amnesty for terrorists. Maybe premium times are so dumb to differentiate between terrorists and militants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by emmasege: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
The evil seed of playing politics with boko haram is the reason the war has lingered up till now. APC sowed the seed when liar muhammed, thief nubu, elrufai & GMB would criticize every move of government aimed at quenching the evil flame, no matter how good it was. Surprisingly, they have taken some of those steps takken by GEJ eg seeking the support of lake chad riparian countries.
If only they had not sabotage the then government's effort, BH would probably have become history. Alternatively, if BH had lingered till now, it would probably have been impossible to still have the politics of boko haram, now that they are in government.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.