Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES (25542 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Seize Liberian Vessel / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by spyx64(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
Change the tittle .

Boko Haram are not Militants but Islamic Terrorists.

Other terms not to be used to describe the group are "insurgency", "Gureillas", "Rebels", "Freedom Fighters"

And all the Igbos and SS idiot robbing, kidnapping and killing people are Christianity criminals abi?

if don't know what to say, go wash una toilet......you no get work.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by BankManager(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
There's empirical evidence to conclude that Mr Presido's order to dismantle checkpoints has aided BH's unhindered advances on towns & villages..
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by olatunji0607: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fash20:
Do you expect him to carry refile and go after the terrorist?
Yes, Buhari should lead by example
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
spyx64:

And all the Igbos and SS idiot robbing, kidnapping and killing people are Christianity criminals abi?

if don't know what to say, go wash una toilet......you no get work.

Have you ever heard of any criminal who professes to be a Christian defend his or her criminal ways by quoting the Bible as justification?

The day you hear of any mad man or woman killing some one in the name of Jehovah then that day I renounce my faith in the Judeo-Christian God, Jehovah.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by ogba20: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:
shocked shocked
.if u ask me i go say there is some thing buhari is not telling nigerians, because i cant recall when lastvwe experince dis. me ogba20 miss gej
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by kuchikau: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
The duara born bastard is very happy..God punish nigerian dat voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by kuchikau: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist...so are muslims
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Chubhie: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=18pt] RTD MAJ. GEN. MOHAMMED BUHARI, WHERE ARE YOU?

[/size]
He's hiding under Aisha wrapper. Woman wrapper general.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by olutunde12(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
londongal03:
Sai Buhari

Oya buhari lead 'us' to Damaturu road like you told jonathan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u not surprise dat terrorist dat use to take over towns and villages are now able to take over a section of a road. dat tells u their strenght is diminshing
No! my friend, this is to tell you that they are regrouping

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Exploit200:

No! my friend, this is to tell you that they are regrouping
I disagree. watch their strenght then in d remaining part of d year. their attack will not be conventional like before rather gorrilla kind of warfare.e.g suicide attack will be d most yet they will not be able to capture a town
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by mobi5592: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
if you really want to understand the destiny of these terrorist groups, take a moment to go through this. These reality will send shocks down your spine
Its free read NOW....take advantage to be fully informed.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by fortune1968: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Terrorists are the same as Militants according to our Daura President.
Nigeria president .Dont be stupid.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by neocortex: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
GrosseBite:
Where are the Yoruba people that voted Buhari?

Stop this your crude mentality instead ask for people who voted Buhari
because Buhari got votes from every part of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by theassassin: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
shininglite:
And the dullard is busy snaping pictures nd embarking of irrelevant things while the country burns...

A terrorist can not fight a fellow terrorist

"buhari is a terrorist " -el rufai

illiterate bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
the bastard kunu sipping monkey

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by CharlieMaria(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=18pt] RTD MAJ. GEN. MOHAMMED BUHARI, WHERE ARE YOU?

[/size]
West Germany i guess.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by hardbody: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
jammani:
If buhari failed to meet up with his campaign promises, I won't vote again cos I will conclude there are no more good persons in this country

That was always my view hence i slept in my house through the election process. Neither Buhari nor GEJ had nor will ever have what it takes to rule me. I refuse to enthrone mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Cooleasy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Christianwalase:
Ahh, God hear our cry! But i feel the best way out of this mess is to give them their territory as they demand. 4 country will be carved out from Nigeria: Boko haram bloody republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and biafra republic. It is very clear that this war is not an easy one
A lot of people have been saying the same thing you are saying 'give them their own territory'. But let me give you an assurance: Islamic terrorists or these kinds of violent jihadists will NEVER be content with any territory won by them or allocated to them. The very concept of 'global jihad' does not recognize anything like borders or 'territorial integrity' of states. Neither ISIS nor Boko Haram could be pacified or appeased because any talks with govt (who they see as infidels or enemies of Allah) is seen by them as 'haram'. At this stage, the only thing that can stop them is the use of brute military force. The only thing that is keeping you all safe right now is the Nigerian military that is confronting them. If Boko Haram is not stopped, they have their eyes on getting to Bauchi, Abuja, Ilorin, Ibadan, Lagos, the South-South, South-East. And even at that, they would still believe that they are just beginning their conquests. But God will NOT allow them to do these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by ellovee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just waiting for Buhari to start fulfilling his promise to annihilate boko haram[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by erimmy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
Change the tittle .

Other terms not to be used to describe the group are "insurgency", "Gureillas", "Rebels", "Freedom Fighters"
Nice observation bro.Let them call a spade a spade and not sugar coating it.Op take note and do the needful. Because of this,I congratulate you on your FTC award.peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by vega84(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Where are all this sai baba people#vegatalk
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by ElekeNtioba: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b] All these is caused by religion and the christian, muslim and jewish belif in that damn terrorist and evill God.
Let us end religion and accept the fact that it is a lie and a human invention. Imagine verses like this from the bible....the isrealities
Practsed a far worst form of brutality than boko haram.cant we see that it is the same bloody,war mongering god

Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied.

—Gospel of Luke 22:36-38, NIV
(Matthew 10:34-36) - "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

Islam

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah." (Quran 2:191)
Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will subdue two hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a thousand of the disbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

—Quran, [Quran 8:65]
Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others beside them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.

Not equal are those of the believers who sit [at home] without any [genuine] excuse and those who strive hard and fight in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has given preference by a degree to those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit [at home]. [In reality], for each, Allah has made a good promise and [in reality] Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight above those who sit [at home] by a huge reward. Degrees of [higher] grades from Him and forgiveness and mercy. And Allah is Ever Forgiving, Most Merciful.

—Quran, [Quran 4:95]
O you who believe! when you meet those who disbelieve marching for war, then turn not your backs to them. And whoever shall turn his back to them on that day-- unless he turn aside for the sake of fighting or withdraws to a company-- then he, indeed, becomes deserving of Allah's wrath, and his abode is hell; and an evil destination shall it be.

—Quran, [Quran 8:15]
cant we see that all this foreign religions are bullshit and if there is a god,he will be angry with us for thinking so low of him[/b]

idiota stop lumping christianity with islam. They are not in any way alike. Islam was founded by an arab psychopath who used violence to spread his ideology. How can you use acts of islamic terrorism to judge other faiths. Have u seen any terrorist who says he's being inspired by Jesus. The passage u quoted from New statement is an analogy. Sword symbolizes the gospel.

Pull ur head out of ur àss. I dont think being an atheist should make one this stupìd.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by BraniacX(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
londongal03:
I drink sraight from the bottle
Then MazzelTov!!! Or Bottoms up wink
grin
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b] All these is caused by religion and the christian, muslim and jewish belif in that damn terrorist and evill God.
Let us end religion and accept the fact that it is a lie and a human invention. Imagine verses like this from the bible....the isrealities
Practsed a far worst form of brutality than boko haram.cant we see that it is the same bloody,war mongering god

Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied.

—Gospel of Luke 22:36-38, NIV
(Matthew 10:34-36) - "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

Islam

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah." (Quran 2:191)
Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will subdue two hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a thousand of the disbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

—Quran, [Quran 8:65]
Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others beside them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.

Not equal are those of the believers who sit [at home] without any [genuine] excuse and those who strive hard and fight in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has given preference by a degree to those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit [at home]. [In reality], for each, Allah has made a good promise and [in reality] Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight above those who sit [at home] by a huge reward. Degrees of [higher] grades from Him and forgiveness and mercy. And Allah is Ever Forgiving, Most Merciful.

—Quran, [Quran 4:95]
O you who believe! when you meet those who disbelieve marching for war, then turn not your backs to them. And whoever shall turn his back to them on that day-- unless he turn aside for the sake of fighting or withdraws to a company-- then he, indeed, becomes deserving of Allah's wrath, and his abode is hell; and an evil destination shall it be.

—Quran, [Quran 8:15]
cant we see that all this foreign religions are bullshit and if there is a god,he will be angry with us for thinking so low of him[/b]
Christianity preaches love, repentance and holiness. Old testament is not a Christian way of life but God instructions to people of Israel during the era of no grace , The death and resurrection of Jesus Brought us close to God,no more capital punishment by God, our of grace . ISLAM did not believe in the Blood of the lamb that perfect the old law , they believe that Jesus is prophet who live to his old age and died, they believe in old testament law ,an eye for eye eg Sharia law,no mercy ,no grace, no gospel, that explain continuous terrorism in Islam unlike other religion. There is God for sure.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Amazo: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186488-breaking-boko-haram-militants-seize-damaturu-maiduguri-road.html

If only we had a military whose personnel and tactics were as reliable as their words! Lost count of how many times deadlines they declared they would have ended the Boko haram insurgency. If just a hodgepodge gang numbering probably under 2000 and with just a handful trained specialized militias can hold out the Nigeria army for almost 4 years now and relentlessly terrorizing the territories under the army's watch, then we are simply in deep trouble in this country. It's not rocket science for our army to realize they need a morphing shapeshifting strategy that evolves constantly because the Boko haram enemy forces have always maintained an evolving terror battle plan in their atrocities. This is why they have had so much success with relatively far smaller manpower and arsenal. That's why they have been one step ahead almost all the time. The Nigerian army must evolve it's battle strategies now, too much innocent blood has been shed. Will they die for nothing? angry
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Ifamex(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
by the time buhari decides to start fighting book haram, it must have become too late.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by ZITRAN: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
Change the tittle .

and later the xtians go dey form saints
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by ajepako(f): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
GrosseBite:
Where are the Yoruba people that voted Buhari?

I'm Yoruba and I didnt vote APC

so tan?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES by susanokopi(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
So bokos don turn to highway robbers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour / Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.