Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! (1474 Views)

Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor / Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2009
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is preparing to debut as a rap artiste. we gather that Nollywood’s bad boy is currently in the studios putting finishing touches to his yet untitled rap album.

those who have been previledged to hear some of his recordings say that fans would be blown away by jim iyke’s extraordinary rap talent. critics on the other hand wonder if the nollywood actor turned singer would be highly embraced by the hihop community or join the rest of “failed nollywood musicians”

you would recall that the likes of Osuofia, Ramsey Nouah, Shan George, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Mr. Ibu, Segun Arinze, Desmond Elliot having tried to have a peice to the “highly lucrative” music industry but to no avail. we hope jimmy boy will break the jinx.

http://www.entertainmentgist.com/index.php?itemid=16
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by Afam4eva(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2009
Is this a joke?
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2009
when i hear it i will believe it
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by aieromon(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2009
are you kidding me?

seriously,are you?

serious nah

omg,you are shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by hayprof(m): 4:37am On Mar 09, 2009
A very good joke frm Jim Iyke, . . bt I think i read that on the internet sometime ago! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2009
I just saw the news on HIPtv
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by lucabrasi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
the dismal sales of his single will finally convince him the cockroach phonetics he thinks are cool isnt washing with most nigerians
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by dae(f): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2009
hmmmmm, i saw that coming! so, people are actually trippin for his fake ass wannabe american accent?!? i bet its gonna suck! he's just gonna rip everyone off. Well i dont blame him, during this hard global economic crisis, i guess ones gatta do what ones gatta do. Thats his own way forward to gain a couple of hundred nairas. undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by lucabrasi(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
dae:

hmmmmm, i saw that coming! so, people are actually trippin for his fake ass wannabe american accent?!? i bet its gonna suck! he's just gonna rip everyone off. Well i dont blame him, during this hard global economic crisis, i guess ones gatta do what ones gatta do. Thats his own way forward to gain a couple of hundred nairas. undecided
trust me,nigerians are wiser now,nobody told genevieve to take a leave from music when she saw the signs,same as omotola and the others
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by Hardballer(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2009
we shd give dude the benefit of the doubt until after the first single
Re: Jim Iyke Records Rap Album! by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2009
jim iyke was a shorty wen we was in secondary school and has always had that fake ass accent
from watching too many american movies. lil punk grew up in suleja and attended FGCKwali
(same school Don Jazzy attended) but he will deny it because he is a fake ass mofo.
watch out for Da Capo though. dude is also a FGCKwali alumnus and he is coming out hard in april 09 http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=56467507934&h=4mqzi&u=Lvrlc&ref=mf

(1) (Reply)

Empire The Best Movie? / Can A Dish Supply 2 Different Dstv Decoder / MOVIE "A Star In Heaven" FT Jim Iyke,belinda Effah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.