Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) - Rap Battles (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) (29896 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by jerrypeps(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2006
@EVERYONE

WHEN WILL THE FINAL BATTLE BE CUZ ITS OBVIOUS HOODLOYALZ WON THEIR THE FIRST ROUND
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by mukina2: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2006
@kaydee you got ma song there kiss kiss

@all groups . .the results will be announced today .
pls you all did well . .cuz it takes a lot to post down what you wrote . .
you must understand that you cant win all
pls nobody must attck me like they did during the first tourney wink
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2006
@kaydee:

that D12 verse dissing Everlast was straight wack, nothing intruiging there, just lame-ass threats and sh*t.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2006
@kaydee
Our shit is posted together
@Mukina2/christino
No one seems to be adressing the issues i raised,are u guys for real or what?
@Tianshie
sup homie
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by mukina2: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2006
yeah we are for real . . . . what did you ask me?
dont worry everything is assessed
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Christino(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2006
Guys,

I've been down with fever, sore throat and stiff neck since sunday, yesterday, homie clocked 23 but couldn't come online cos i spent mosta yesterday on the streets of lagos, hold ups u know. . . Got home at 11:30 pm had to blackout.
Sorry I was away for that long, so the results could not be released as we all have to come together. The results have been prepared and will be released before 23:00 GMT.

@ Paddy.
Your question was which rhymes were valid and not what time are rhymes invalid, i'm not a prophet and couldnt have decoded what you meant by that that was why i replied that all rhymes are valid. As for the time, inadherence to schedule is a minus agains whoever, as you'll c in d result.

@ Kaydee
That stupid hit'em up III did not result in deaths, what's gunshots without coffins? nice sample sha but since the original track, the greatest ammo floss i've seen in the industry has been Ludacris' We got the rhyming was hell tight, it's so funny even Chingy's talking bout Aks and Uzis grin you won't believe it. Dunno why Fabolous won't do that too cheesy

"We Got"
(feat. Chingy, I-20, Tity Boi)

[Ludacris]
DTP we got them guns that go,

[I-20]
Yea I'm all about that pistol playa, cold blooded killa
Niggaz recognize my name, I dub the young dealer
You better tell ya man that with the gages I'm nice
Ill shoot up yall white shirts until yall look like dice
But I'm through with all the talking time to show all you niggaz
I 2-0, I'm like J-Lo, going through niggaz
DTP we aint playing if you try to get our pen
A.K's get ta spraying like,
Bottom line that mean I'm bout it, any nigga want it, doubt it
Bust you in the broad day, on a street that's fully crowded
Find a hole inside your chest, just for thinking its rap
And tell that pretty bitch thug we got some pretty big gats
Chaka say I'm shot out, and I tend to agree
So you should watch what you saying if it's intended for me
So be careful what you starting, let my fingers do the walking
And that Uzi get to talking like,

[Tity Boi]
Hammers, jam 'em, snatch 'em, grab 'em
Can the an and Bleep 'em, damn 'em
Press him, man him, scared him, teared him, kneed him up
Bake him, take him, beat him up, I hate I hate, I eat him up
A-B-C-E-F shawty is you a G or what
Now it's just me and my nuts, that's all I got in this world
I'm pulling pistols out my stomach and throwing them bitches up like earl
Serving the club, head shot, scattered, covered, run, scram 'em
I'm 38, hot with a pearl handle,
And I'm throwing teáhs like a NBA ref
I got, all gold guns like they came from I-RAQ
Artillery, could it be I got all kinds of these pistols
I point my gun at ya homeboy make ya own folks hit ya
And aint taking no more pictures, if you snap ima click
Anyway, plus I got bullets in the clip the size of Lil Fate
And I'm webbing choppers like heli-copters
You gon' need hella doctors, when the glok go,

[Chingy]
Say on the set bitch, better watch your lip that text be quick
20 over thurr, Tity over thurr, Luda over thurr, aint no exit trick
Us you don't mess with, we got them guns like action flicks
Reload with the next clip, I'm the wrong nigga to flex with bitch
Come on and test this, my gun I'm having sex with shit
Put a bullet in (in) shoot it out, got them long horns like Texas bitch
Look at my necklace, maybe hit a nigga disrespect this click
My pistol grip sound like this, now what
Who want that they bleeped, when I cock and load the cake, bust bust
Yall cowards play tough, and my peeps we come to spray stuff up
Yall lives made up, like ugly hoes with make-up bra
We'll suit you up then toss yo ass in the lake tough nut
I'm wrist rocky, like Sylvester Stallone
So thurr for you should invest, in a vest for ya dome
Cause I know you marks planning on getting me when I'm landing
Beast the nick, but my cannon go,

[Ludacris]
Bleep a medic, we gon' call yo ass a taxi cab
Bleedin so hard you'll need a life size maxi pad
So flip the script and tell your woman its your time of the month
A.K. 47 for the niggaz who's really looking for heaven and a 9 for you chumps
Got killaz in my squad and I'm the nicest one in my group
But I got bananas for you niggaz and I aint talking bout fruit
I'll peel your CAP BACK with the BLACK MACK
Till your BACK CRACK, cock the GAT BACK like, CLAK CLAK CLAK
Swallow a hallow make 'em digest with a 50 caliber
Yo futures not looking so good, tomorrows not on your calendar
I, do away with the amateurs, they breathing too long
Ill leave 'em coughing like the sound effects you hear in this song
My Shotguns are cold and hard, but my Desert is easy
And my triggers are always talking about some squeeze me, squeeze me
And for these fakers talking greezy, I'm starting the show
My Uzi got a drum roll, it goes,
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by mukina2: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2006
belated buffday in arrears tongue tongue

chris . . . .yim . . angry
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2006
Greatest diss tracks ever . . .Lets see
1,PAC,Hit em up
2.Nas,Ether
3.Canibus,2nd round knockout
4.50cent,get rich or die tryin(Basically ended ja rules career, haha)
5.Jay-z,Takeover(kind of soft and playful,but i like it)
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by hoodboi(m): 2:53am On Dec 21, 2006
fat joe's my fo fo shud be on dat list
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Christino(m): 2:59am On Dec 21, 2006
Results are out already. cool

Members of the Jury should voice out if they notice any error(s) within 15 hours. The fixture for Saturday's Final will be posted afterwards.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 3:10am On Dec 21, 2006
@hoodboi
whats your top 5
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Christino(m): 3:26am On Dec 21, 2006
Lyrical Sniperz

punctuality: 33%
attendance: 100%
rhyme scheme: 95%
adherence to rules: 60%
Rap Assessment(metaphors,punchlines,construction and creativity):65%
public opinion: 87.5%
Unanimous vote:N/A
Average:73.4%
Judges' verdict: Winner (Weakest link was obvious-room for improvement)

Afro Kingz

punctuality: 25%
attendance:75%
rhyme scheme: 82%
adherence to rules: 70%
Rap Assessment (metaphors,punchlines,construction and creativity): 80%
public opinion: 12.5%
Unanimous vote: N/A
Average:57.4%
Judges' verdict: needs to improve on Team Work.

Greatest rapper this fixture: Gbade.x
Greatest Rhyme Scheme this fixture: Naijafan

Only Naijafan and Gbade.x showed up at the stipulated time, and the AKz had one member missing resulting in the glitch with attendance. Even without taking Public opinion into consideration, Lyrical Sniperz ended with 70.6%, I hope it was transparent enough.Magneto had a good rhyme scheme but with too much of similes (don't forget metaphors make poetry tick, no just rap)

Thanks guys for keeping it real in the spirit of rapmanship.

Hoodloyals

punctuality: 85%
attendance: 100%
rhyme scheme: 85%
Rap Assessment(metaphors,punchlines,construction and creativity): 70%
public opinion: 77.8%
Unanimous vote:1
Average:81.3
Judges' verdict: A very close contest, the judges had to split over the final decision. Hope it was fair enough.

Metafuh Mataduhz

punctuality: 100%
attendance:66%
rhyme scheme: 94%
Rap Assessment(metaphors,punchlines,construction and creativity):90%
public opinion: 22.2%
Unanimous vote:2
Average:73.7
Judges' verdict: Winner

Greatest rapper this fixture: Tianshie
Greatest Rhyme Scheme this fixture: Jduck (paddy and Tiashie tried to keep it live but hommie was nearly flawless)

Toosyno did not show up for the tourney and Menike and Jduck dropped after the show had closed.Tianshie stood by the rules throughout including lenght and chorus and replies. Paddy_lo freestyled endlessly defying the rules.The Hoodloyalz did not keep up with the limit as well, 90 being the max length and 25 max per member.

Please air your complaints now or never.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by hoodboi(m): 3:29am On Dec 21, 2006
me nd my boi's re organizing a lil sumthin this december on d beach and i want ta invite a few chicks from here, nd if any guy wants ta come u can but u will have ta pay a lil sumthin, it's free for chicks. Venue will be alpha beach, anyone interested should email me @ keepingit_gangstar@yahoo.com holla @ your bwoy, Date will be 27th of december Note: it's like a private party. ya'll also know that 27th is next week friday so please holla ASAP, chicks call me or email me if u wana come nd ya'll's gotta be tite. like i said it's a privare party so don't expect to see a crowd, also the deadline will be christmas day

also there is this new N.G.O(non govermental organisation) N.C.O(non denominational organisation) that's having a praise night on the 22nd of this month that's friday. it's happening at. All Saints Anglican Church Montegomery road Yaba Lagos. Starting by 10pm till dawn, Be There!!!!!!!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by hoodboi(m): 3:31am On Dec 21, 2006
what i jst want to know is if not for d rules beign defiled who wud have won in both fixtures
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by hoodboi(m): 3:41am On Dec 21, 2006
1) Nas-ether
2)hit em up- 2pac
3)ll cool j-the ripper strikes back
4)canibus second round
5)fat joe - my fo fo
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2006
@Judges
i dont think the snipers are worthy of our time or efforts,they are quite lame and uninspiring sad
@hoodboi
U guys did well,worthy opponents i must say
@Afro kingz
Your shit is garbage,go and wash out your stink before you step into the courtyard with kings
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by kaydee(m): 5:42am On Dec 21, 2006
I ain't talkin bout the flowz or punches in Hit em Up 111,i'm talking bout the group thing like that and at the right time with each rapper spittin his game in a beef song so the shit ain't gone be disjointed like i got it ryte here
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2006
@kaydee
we have people on at least 2 different continents,vast time differences,busy schedules,our shit cant be perfect,its not like i am getting paid for this or like we actually want to kill each other(though it wont be a bad idea if Gbade.x accidentally fell off 3rd mainland bridge). .so give us a break
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2006
^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol, i knew this fool Faggy_ho would make a comment like that. Either ways, congratulation on ur crew winning d battle (even though you were obviously the wackest nd weakest the link ). And oh, Merry Christmas (it's the season of sharing, be a cheerful giver and share some dildos with tianshie. cheesy)

@Lyrical Sniperz:

congratulations on ya win cheesy. good looks on ya sh*t. Hit 'em up homies!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Jduck13(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2006
Hey who hoodloyalz battling now I know yaw said we lost but who else can we battle.  Maybe we could have a battle for third place

@ Judges I would like you to judge my verse so I can know what I need to work on
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Christino(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2006
No we can't have a third place, so that no one comes last. The tourney is not a true test of who's good and who's not, like i've always said, luck comes in when preparation meets opportunity, and you are only good when you are in the mood.

I can't judge your verses based on this tourney alone, but i'll advice you become more authoritative in your metaphors. I don't know of any rap rules other than your selection of words and play on pronunciation, practice makes perfection.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Jduck13(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2006
Hey can ayone else give me advice every one has seen me rap so tell me what u thik I should work on please help me out I need to improve but I need to know how
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Christino(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2006
::.Grand Finale.::

Saturday, 23rd of December, 2006: 000 to 2300HRS GMT.

Lyrical Sniperz Versus Metafuh Mataduhz

Result to be released on Monday, 25th of December, 2006: 100 HRS GMT.

Merry XMas Y'all!!!

@ Tianshie,
your 66% attendance status cannot change if Toosyno does not show up.

Timing is strict. No more lines after 11:59pm Nigerian Time.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2006
@kaydee you got ma song there

@all groups . .the results will be announced today .
please you all did well . .because it takes a lot to post down what you wrote . .
you must understand that you can't win all
please nobody must attck me like they did during the first tourney

@Mukina, I don't think Muhammad will be happy with the lyrics of Hit Em Up. grin
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by hoodboi(m): 2:09am On Dec 22, 2006
hey christino, u've not answered my question
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by kaydee(m): 2:37am On Dec 22, 2006
@ Jduck
U got flowz but i'll advice u build on ur vocab and imagery.U got rhymes too but u can improve on them too.We all elevating though.Just keep doing ur thang and don't let no one bring U down.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2006
@christino
can we requestfor just 2 members,i.e me and tianshie,toosyn is awol. . . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Phenom(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2006
Good decision judges, Ur verdict was fair as far as i am concerned. Keep up the good work. Merry xmas in advance yall. And am glad dat every1 took it in a mature manner. That was very good
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by mukina2: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2006
@all groups you guys did well . .
i most say the group co-ordination was kinda poor undecided

i wish you all a very merry christmas and a bright and prosperous 2007 kiss kiss kiss kiss
i'll be comin to ur house to eat o expect me grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2006
@christino/mukina2
can i request we move it to sunday if we don't hear from Tianshie by tommorrow mornin,cause i have not heard from him for a while
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by mukina2: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2006
Donzman:

@Mukina, I don't think Muhammad will be happy with the lyrics of Hit Em Up. grin

you don come again o . .
paddy_lo . .i'll try to get to chris so we can change it ok?
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Jduck13(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2006
someone come join my tourney its an individual one

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines / Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.