Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) - Rap Battles (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) (29722 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by menike(m): 4:47am On Feb 03, 2007
@Everyone
Just found them links right now. Shit menike
I did my research bout some So called "Gangsta Rapper" in our mist
But after my research I found that Nigga really got 2 sides

Check it Out: Warning; (Damn Funny )

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9126.1792.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9126.1824.html
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2007
@Menike
you dumb stan. . .never knew you are such a f*ckin groupie. . mugu. . .keep researching me like a lil bitch that u are. . .u grew tired of me killin you,gbade.x,naijafan, and jduck all at once. . .F*ck u bitch niggas,and bitch niggas if menike the bitch is your leader,then u guys are nothing but jokers. .ha ha
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2007
wft? who's the stan here?! paddy_lo, you've got a problem we could try to help you solve!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2007
paddy_lo:

@Menike
you dumb stan. . .never knew you are such a f*ckin groupie. . mugu. . .keep researching me like a lil bitch that u are. . .u grew tired of me killin you,gbade.x,naijafan, and jduck all at once. . .F*ck u bitch niggas,and bitch niggas if menike the bitch is your leader,then u guys are nothing but jokers. .ha ha

Faggy_ho, you are one dumb asshole cheesy. exactly who has been putting thoughts in your head that you could even face. frankly Panty_hole, the only person worth battling in that crew of yours is tianshie, so just shut your trap.

take it from me man, you are wack cheesy
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by menike(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2007
Was I talkin' bout that lil'kid - Hell yea

@ Faggy_lo (aka. Panty_ho or Paddy_ho)

I dismantle ya spinal column n seperate ya head from ya neck
I literally make U a dead fresh fish layin' in a net
I'll toss your corpse in my net and lay U to rest in a deep zone
what happened dude? you said you dope but i've seen ya battles dude
True vets would know ya concept's just overly used
Now Faggy _ho usin' my own lines to get at me
Moment of truth,Lil' Rat you need lyrical lesson, kid
You better off rappin' with amateurs instead of rushin' to king
Talk bout me I'ma hit U n' U goin' think I'ma love-vendor
mess the flows, bitch we can settle this wit fistcuffs
Talking bout ya fire and intensity, like i give a fu*ck
Ya lyrical organization is highly rated zero so U can't be a hero
No wonder lil' kids call think U their Mama's Panty ho
For those fruity metaphors i got banana clips ready to peel rappers
I suggest U visit a Burger King n' consume them whoppers
Ladies n' Gentlemen Panty_ho got a new name- Nairaland #1 wapper (He can never be a rapper)
I heard in ya prom U got dressed like a Mc Donalds Mascot
The only time you got crowned was at da playground blacktop
Thinkin you to fly for me to spot you makes it easier for me to drop you
Letting me down after I fathered you made it easy to let TINA adopt you
U BOTH MAKE A GOOD COUPLE- YEA TINA-SHE AND YOU
Ya Methafu*ck punches be getting soft, seems like time on the clock expired
No driveby’s, spray at ya windshield n turn ya brain into a backseat driver
Go ahead tell the whole world Menike's Nairaland # flyer
You lost ya Manly spot to gay Tianshie, consider this a privledge-
To ya whole gay squad U can speak up now cusz I give U the priviledge

(I fathered ya style - so U will always be a kid to me on Nairaland
AS LONG AS I STAY- U MY BOY FAGGY _HO, IT'S A PITY I FATHERED A GAY MAN LIKE U
BUT IT'S A RESPONSIBILITY FOR A FATHER TO KILL HIS SON LYRICALLY ALL DAY)
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2007
@MENIKE. . .a.k.a tha Bitch

Bitch like that nigga Stan you keep researching me, my words and my style,
Nigga I floor you in a tussle walk all over you,use your head to mop my tiles
u’s a retarded F*ck, one shot of mine will make u eat bile,this bitch nigga don grow,senile
fool best tune to jerry springer cause the gay son you fathered. .just said U is a pedophile. . .
nigga I make your style extinct like them large reptiles,i got more bite than a crocodile
nigga am a punch holes in your forehead, leave you more leaky than a fountainhead
niggas best protect they heads,fool when u gon start using your head,after u don giving Gbade.x head?
Ha . .ha your style’s so worn am a sow it back like needle and thread,kick you judas in the head,
make you seek protection from them feds,cause am the nigga you bitches dread,
got more nightmares for you than that nigga fred, Krueger. .hunt you idiots down like a cougar,
coupla shots will shatter yo medulla,your bitches call me sexy,cause I long dicked her like that guy mr dauda. . ha. .ha. . Menike ma philly niggas,will shatter your bladder,I pull berrettas nigga,serve yo head on a platter,
u can call me herod am crazier than a mad hatter,make your aftermath stink mo than iyana paja gutters,
nigga they call me the don dada,I leave scars on yo skull the size of craters,
nigga you got the fake tough look now but later, yo bitch be asking you whats the matter?,
leave you in tatters,yo blood splatters will make u change yo name to jimmy carter
cause you soon be asking for peace charters nigga f*ck you and your mens. . fucking with me will make u swear u lost your zen,nigga no need to pretend,like I aint going to throw u off tha bend
so you think you a star like them oscars? cause a Coupla fake niggas on here be lickin yo ass,
i guess that’s why more idiots know bout you in nairaland than in the U.S. . fool you is nothing but a farce,
nigga f*ck with me and have your homies screaming "alas!",
fool you don’t need to front online I could give a f*ck,bout you,your car or your lass,
schools in session nigga u need to go back to class,u niggas aint in my class,
nigga I rock diamonds that cut steel or glass,when my knuckles hit your jaw nigga you gon swear it was brass,
nigga aint no point dodging the barrage,its best you scream like a bitch and pray it’s a mirage,
fool one shot will raise u up like ma garage,
Paddy_lo will make you skip town,have you asking for a u-haul
Nigga for you to f*ck wit me u need balls bigger than rupaul,
nigga my shots leave u sticky like glue,your temperature starts fallin like sean paul,
Go through ma rhymes fool and count how many ways a ma make u fall
(Though i doubt the bitch menike can count that nigga be too dull. . . .)
the Harder the fool menike comes the Harder he falls
Nigga am a bring you down faster than the walls of Jericho in tha days of king saul.
F*cker.

(Nigga you don't want it with Paddy_lo,i stay fly,balling nigga. . u want to tess?. . catch me in philadelphia(Red Sky. . 2nd and Market street,. .anytime,bring your goons. . i gots mines. .f*cker)
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by menike(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2007
Oh its getting crazy i guess better hop on the mic
And save this post thread cause none of ya rhymes is really tight
That's probably why noboby ever checks back
Cusz they know any post besides mine is gaurenteed whack
Cusz I'm shockin and if i bus of these rhymes you know you droppin
Fu*ckin with a DON I gat no other option,but to rock you drop this sh*t on your head
They let you slide twice but shorty this time you dead
Dissin my rhymes is just like playing my emotions
Dont let me ask posiden to let me hold the ocean
just to wet you, now you drowning what it do?
I only save you if you admit nobodies whacker than you
The only wack muthafucka on this site is you, u ugly named b!tch
Came to this site, spitin' dumb and all lame sh!t
I beat u so hard, I leave on your kitten a twitch
Sickness thats I what I spit, quickness thas what I flip
Seriously I'm gettin tired of this B!tch, i might just Bleep her up quick
U see I'm the illest rapper not a b!tch hangin' out wit ya click
I grew up in wild hood Queens.New York as a hazardous youth
So I just gat to ask my 2yrs old Newphew to deal wit the philly in U
No wonder the 76ers got fu*cked Up and dealed Allen Iverson
See in Philidephia - I prolly more popular than U
People feel me cause I may still be a mad rapper weather I got money
But I keep wonderin' why U tell TINA-SHE SHE'S YA HONEY
And thats the reason I'm goin assasinate U and ya Homosexual crew
YOU PROLLY STARIN' AT MY PHENCY RHYMES CUSZ I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Do me a favour and go watch the TV SHOW NANCY DREW
B4 THE SYSTEM OF MY POWERFUL RHYMES DEVOURS YOU
I seriously don't know why U really wastin' ya time rappin'
Cusz a hilarious B!tch like U belongs to Comedy Central
I'm in Times Square teachin' Larry King all bout rappin'
Paddy_lo my robust rhymes make U feel like hell
SEPERATE YA LEGS U gay CUSZ TINA-SHE BOUT TO PENTRATE IN
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by chizzy687(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2007
I missed this thread guys, no blame me I travel go our Nigeria.

Bia make I ask una for Nigeria - How una dey survive, I take bus from Cele express to Ikotun and paid 150 naira cash. Guys una strong oh!! I no fit stand the wahala and heat alone. With all these drama guys go still dey fall into Cyber dey type rubbish.

I see say Shishi don come back, Naija fan win rap tourney(CongratS bROS ), PADDY_lo , you dey spit nonsense  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Tianshie (How far with your Metha flows) undecided ,Christo I fall don come your Iyana Ipaja side (Oh If to say U try toast me guys for don break your head oh!!) kiss grin , Mukina Oh baby wetin dey shele  cool , Hoodboi brosco wetin you drink(save my own now) , Jduck wats up baby , Menike I see say U still dey kill them guys

Nairaland madam big mouth don land
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Christino(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2007
@ CHiz

Ipj's getting crazy nowadays o, if to say you come i for don transform you to barbeque! cheesy
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 1:27am On Feb 05, 2007
@Menike
Nigga am a born hustler,am a smoke you like a muffler,
i rock more ice than the tundra,realease more bolts to your head than lightnin or thunder,
nigga got more bite than an anaconda,
fool i run circles round you leave you asking for work out time with jane fonda,
nigga f*ckin with paddy_lo was your first blunder,
am a have you chillin with em magg*ots 6ft under,
niggas call me the boy wonder,go medievial on yo ass like them barbarians and start to loot and plunder,
nigga since you tight wit em gays in tha inc its best u start to scream murdeeeer!!,
bitch nigga i eat fish eyed niggas like you for dinner flatten you like flounder,
keep tessing me and you still gonn flounder,
homie like common i leave you clutchin yo belly on tha corner,
your bitch still says am simply the best like tina turner,
before you step up to me you best adviced to first call the coroner,
else go sing to the cops like a crooner,or better yet relocate to altoona,
either way i come for your bitch ass nigga am more deadly than a marauder,
pack more guns than an Apache Longbow gunner,
nigga u is a stupid homo cause you play wit more boys than hugh heffner,
you kiss more ass than a butler,nigga i Rob you in your hood. .by the corner
pussy change your name to Men - I[/b]n -Tight cause u wear more skirts than madonna,
nigga if you scared go back to church and pray to a vicar,
yo[b] baby
rhymes still needs some schoolin to me you nothing but a toddler,
am a broadcast yo demise on nairaland like ted turner,
nigga u not only a looser u also is a gonner,
nigga i keeps on gettin some head from your bitch like shawna,
while you keeps on gettin head butted like frazier,
nigga don't know what clouds or illusions you under,
but paddy will ride roughshod all over you idiots wit my honda,
homie your styles not only played out its redundant,more washed up than ma neighborhood launder
Paddy_lo still shits on all competition latter or former,either coming in packs or a loner
nigga go sit down study this rap session and bow down to paddy in awe and wonder
F*cker

P.s. . whats up wit tha local girl above you rolling wit,u should have more class than that. . .ah i forgot u nothin but Ghetto trash yoself. . no problem,peep ma style. . maybe u can learn a thing or two bout royalty. .F*ker
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2007
. . . .and more trash from Panty_hole.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2007
@Tianshie. . .
whats up ma nigga. . . superbowl night up in here. . .your nigga getting high as f*ck. . .GBADE.X. . leave Nigeria for a minute,then u can relate to me. . . u just a lost gay soul. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by BigShishi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2007
Shishi biggs is back
ta rip niggaz worser than a shark attack
i peeped a lotta verses and they straight up whack
bouta make y'all crumble like a break time snack
menike still a bitch, j duck still his bitch
Tianshi holla at ya boy cs u know how i lays that smack
I'm da dope mayne shishi biggs is straight up crack
gat flo mirakulaz on ma back and i'm back like that muda fuckaz

FLO MI RA KU LAZ, DARN!! PADDY LO, I PEEPED YA VERSES, DARN, SHIT GET HARDER LIKE A HORSE PENIS, I SEE YA BOY WHUT IT DO HOMIE?

SUPERBOWL WAS OFF DA BIG SHISHIZZYYYYYY!!! grin
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2007
@Faggy_hole:

you sound even more retarded than when i whooped your ass on that freestyle battle. You are not worth a piss, not to talk of shitting on you. Stupid ass Panty_hole. Better get yourself some thread and needle and sow that big ass Panty_hole of yours. Or better still, ask Big Slutshi to buy you one of them second-hand 'patas' at aswani when he comes to naija.

@ Big Slutshi:

lol, what was that? Dude, that verse was wack! Even KG pupils write better rhymes than you do. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2007
@shi-shi
was up homie. . .yea i see a lot of bitches up in herr. . .lining up to kiss Menike's ass. . well they also lining up to get shot up real fast. .u know that niggas that never left naija shores always the ones to be fake starstruck.  .  .f*ckin idiots.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2007
@Faggy_hole:

you sound even more retarded than when i whooped your ass on that freestyle battle. You are not worth a piss, not to talk of shitting on you. Stupid ass Panty_hole. Better get yourself some thread and needle and sow that big ass Panty_hole of yours. Or better still, ask Big Slutshi to buy you one of them second-hand 'patas' at aswani when he comes to naija.

@ Big Slutshi:

lol, what was that? Dude, that verse was wack! Even KG pupils write better rhymes than you do. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2007
@gbade.x
you retarded f*ck. . will you stop spamming this thread,or go buy yoself a new computer. .how many times u gotta post your bullshit. . . jeez
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2007
Lmao @ this gay Panty_hole. You got inferiority complex or what? Why do you always have tell us bullshit about how you keep balling in Philly, screwing chicks up in clubs, driving whips and sh*t?

NEWSFLASH, PANTY_HO: NO ONE CARES AND NONE WANT TO KNOW

so quit with the incessant yapping, no one gives a Bleep whether you're balling high, riding whips, or screwing Big Shishi till his anus bleeds. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
@ Paddy_lo a.k.a Pata_nla :

hey, can't help it. Network's flunctuating over here. . .sending this ish over mah fone. . .but don't forget buying that thread and needle for your Panty_hole. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2007

hey, can't help it. Network's flunctuating over here. . .sending this ish over mah fone. . .but don't forget buying that thread and needle for your Panty_hole. . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2007

Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by paddylo1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2007
@shi-shi
cant access that link you posted. . . .anyways,bitch ass niggas on here like gbade.x always quick to run they mouths,but runaway when shit gets hot. . .f*ckers
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2007
pussy like you tried accessing that dumb link even when a blind man would knw its invalid. 'http://.com/' haha. you guys are just pussies in here and need to be wiped out!
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2007
@ naijafan:

right on point! them pussies like Panty_hole and the other clit Sishi need ta get smacked the Bleep up. Panty_hole always quick to run his mouth or should i call it pussy anytime the going gets tough. . .

@ Big Slutshi:

you know what, Sushi? Set up a battle thread and we'll see who wins. Stupid ass, RoosterDrinker like you be sucking Panty_hole's ass like them gutter pipes.

I challenge you to a battle. Let's see who wins. . . .
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by BigShishi(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2007
ya bitch ass wish is ma command cool
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by menike(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2007
Yo Sushi -

How was the work out plan?
Hope U fit again cusz them excess cholestrol n' calories ain't goin' help U gay
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by menike(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
paddy_lo:

@shi-shi
was up homie. . .yea i see a lot of bitches up in herr. . .lining up to kiss Menike's ass. . well they also lining up to get shot up real fast. .u know that niggas that never left naija shores always the ones to be fake starstruck.  .  .f*ckin idiots.

Haha , I left Nigerian shores when I was lil' but the fact remain

Anytime U wan get down with real G's from real blocks

HOLLA @ YA BOI MENIKE

cusz I bein Crack House studio cookin' beats up, playin' cards wit my TS squad niggaz in the Bronx
U prolly in Philly wonderin' who's Cassidy, Beanie Sigel or Young Gunz
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by gbadex1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2007
@ Big Slutshi:

alright then, muh'fucka set up the new battle thread. I'm about ta beat pussy up.
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by Ameriefan(f): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2007
wow u all are great. kiss kiss
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by tianshie(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2007
[b]@GbadeX
Ditch tha wordplay I bomb raid at fistfights
mess you miss gbadex pull your pants up b*tch and sit right
you want to Bleep wit me wit a 2 inch p*nis
how you gon penetrate tha flanks of this lyrical genius
Bleep tha Blarney stone you can kiss my ass for inspiration
these lines are sharp as knives bite and suffer mutilation
can't stop this flow you saggin tourniquet
if gettin game was chronic 'Tianshie need detoxification' you prolly say
loser your fagg*t unit sissies screamin 'MIA!'
battle wit mataduhz you know we leave you KIA
tha worl' is my oyster so I shake shells at ocean view
rendezvouz tha hollow tip at  a choice spot between your ribs
I holds it down like 10 iroko roots
blaze tha heat like I popped tha roof,blow tha spot like an arab kook
I drop my sh*t like a dinosaur pressed
Bleep around wit tha King leave you wit a hole in your chest.Ha!ha!

@Paddy
Word up playa y'all killin these wackies.
Keep representin dawgg,we squashed competition.Bleep 'em!
Wish I was thur on superbowl nightsad

@Shish
Nigga missed ya and feelin ya now.
Ya know how it is,same ol' b*tches.[/b]
Re: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) by naijafan(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2007
@tianshie
where ya @ latecomer. yo wack crew bin slain long ago. no second chances bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines / Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.