Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? (852 Views)

Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. / If Tithe Is 10% Of Income Then What Percentage Is/should Be Offering? / Any Pastor That Ask For Tithe Is A Con Artist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? by Oooops: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tomorrow is Sunday and we are are gradually preparing for tomorrow's service for those that is applicable to...

I looked through my Payslip today and something struck me... I saw it in this order
Basic: 17, 015.6
Transport allowance: ..............
Feeding: ...............
Housing: ..............
Meal: .....................
Entertainment: .....................
Utility: .....................
Pension Employee: ................

After this was summed up i got the total pay i receive monthly

My question: Is this actually a profit? as basically i spend on this things. I actually transport myself, i eat (meal), i pay rents, i entertain myself etc...... so how can this be a profit to me as am paid for what i actually have spent(expenses) and it is not a spare cash...
Removing actual expenses sometimes the salary actually don't cover the expenses hence no profit sef...

So how is my salary my income to pay tithe from since no miscellaneous among the options...

please experts in the house i need help and explanation....

By the way, I'm actually faithful in my tithe payments and I'm just logically trying to differentiate between expenses and profit.

Let us not spiritualize this thread... i actually really believe in tithe paying... Just confused about the income!!
Logical thinkers invited

Thanks
Re: If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who has seen my Nokia iPhone charger please sad
Re: If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
God dey soak ur cane for water

1 Like

Re: If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? by iamauxin(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bro, don't allow the devil to play pranks on you...your tithe is one tench of your income....i really don't know where you imported d word 'profit' here. God will help you and direct you...you know what's right, don't use logic on stuffs like this. shalom!
Re: If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? by denitro(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
The scripture never used the word "profit".
Tithe is 1/10 of your INCREASE annually

Your salary is an increase which the Lord has blessed you with and hence you are required
to pay 1/10 of it as a measure of your faith in the Lord.

if your faith is not strong in the Lord and doesnt move you to pay, then you are not required to, because
God will never force anyone to heaven
Re: If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
RELIGION IS A SCAM!!
I REPEAT,RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM!!.. Guy use ur money enjoy ursef & dnt 4get to download my freestyle
grin

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: If Tithe Is 10% Of My Profit, How Is My Salary My Profit??? by Oooops: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
denitro:
The scripture never used the word "profit".
Tithe is 1/10 of your INCREASE annually

Your salary is an increase which the Lord has blessed you with and hence you are required
to pay 1/10 of it as a measure of your faith in the Lord.

if your faith is not strong in the Lord and doesnt move you to pay, then you are not required to, because
God will never force anyone to heaven

Okk... Thanks Alot!!!

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam / Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 214 New Bishops And 2 Arch-bishops In One Day. / Eletric Pole Fell Down In Front Of A Nairalanders House Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.