Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** (6443 Views)

How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping / ##hot Deals For Importers#unbranded Smartphones And Tablets.bye To Jumia & Konga / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by iceberryose(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
oribi:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-HT-shooting-Brake-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Stereo-Headphones-built-in-Mic-handsfree-for-calls/2023433415.html

Due to naira depreciation it should go out of your price range but hope it is what you wanted
bro pls can you post the description and pic here my browser isnot opening the link
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
iceberryose:
bro pls can you post the description and pic here my browser isnot opening the link

Technical specification:

Drivers: 57mm speaker X 2

Transducer type: dynamic

Bluetooth version: V4.1

Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz

Operating distance: up to 10m (free space)

Bluetooth profiles: A2DP AVRCP HSP HFP

Impedance: 16Ω

Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz

Sensitivity: 110dB

Distortion:<0.1%(THD)
Talk time: up to 45 hours

Standby time: up to 1625 hours

Charging time: about 2 hours

Operational temperature: -

please use a pc for pics as dey are large..thanks
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by iceberryose(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
oribi:

Technical specification:

Drivers: 57mm speaker X 2

Transducer type: dynamic

Bluetooth version: V4.1

Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz

Operating distance: up to 10m (free space)

Bluetooth profiles: A2DP AVRCP HSP HFP

Impedance: 16Ω

Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz

Sensitivity: 110dB

Distortion:<0.1%(THD)
Talk time: up to 45 hours

Standby time: up to 1625 hours

Charging time: about 2 hours

Operational temperature: -

please use a pc for pics as dey are large..thanks
thanks boss you the best.!
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
iceberryose:
thanks boss you the best.!

your welcome
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by nanauju(f): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
I've been looking for someone like this op for a very long long time. God bless u op and God bless this thread. Pls o, I need serious advice on importing from alibaba... I no nothing about it, though I've been ordering from aliexpress for sometime now. I've sent u an email, hope u reply

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
nanauju:
I've been looking for someone like this op for a very long long time. God bless u op and God bless this thread. Pls o, I need serious advice on importing from alibaba... I no nothing about it, though I've been ordering from aliexpress for sometime now. I've sent u an email, hope u reply

have replied.....
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by nanauju(f): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
oribi:

have replied.....
Aii
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
###always willing to help @ no cost###

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
good morning all
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by ceaser: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2015
oribi:

nice talking to you...hope i helped

Haaa! You really helped o bro. I appreciate. As said earlier, I'll update you on progress and any other hitches encountered.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2015
ceaser:

Haaa! You really helped o bro. I appreciate. As said earlier, I'll update you on progress and any other hitches encountered.

##your welcome##
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2015
good morning.....have a wonderful weekend
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
aliexpress rewards

Faster refunds
Price cut notification

Heading for A4 status
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
hi
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
hi all
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by idrisalomagold(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
oribi:
hi all
Hello man. I just came across your post this night and have read through your post and the thread. please I have e-mailed you some questions I also included my whatsapp number and bbm pin. please check ur mail. Thank u for this thread.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
idrisalomagold:
Hello man. I just came across your post this night and have read through your post and the thread. please I have e-mailed you some questions I also included my whatsapp number and bbm pin. please check ur mail. Thank u for this thread.

will check
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by idrisalomagold(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
oribi:

will check
Hi. I've not seen your reply. please add me with the numbers and pin.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by idrisalomagold(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
I really appreciate your chartings over BB. You are really an eye opener. Besides, I think you should also be a lecturer cos the way you answer every question shows you are experienced and even know more than the sugar coated ebooks contained.
You are a man that is ready to welcome any question and patiently answer them with sincerity. thanks very much. Please anybody that needs any question about this thread should ask him. He is exceptional. Thank u once again from the gained knowledge I have gotten from this your thread and post.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by ametu166(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good Evening op, nice work in here. Please I want u to throw more light on how to negotiate a price with a seller and also how to tell them to customize a particular product before shipping. Thanks
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by ametu166(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Would appreciate if I have a one on one chat with u on whatsapp or bbm
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 5:36am On Oct 10, 2015
idrisalomagold:
Hi. I've not seen your reply. please add me with the numbers and pin.

done
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by idrisalomagold(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
oribi:

done
Yes thank you again. May God bless u.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by ametu166(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
ametu166:
Good Evening op, nice work in here. Please I want u to throw more light on how to negotiate a price with a seller and also how to tell them to customize a particular product before shipping. Thanks
Op, please reply my questions na
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Jpjp: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks for ur good work, pls can I also chat with U on whatsapp, my number is 07068701710.
Thanks sir
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 5:28am On Oct 17, 2015
ametu166:

sorry was a little busy
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 5:30am On Oct 17, 2015
ametu166:

well you communicate through chats or email to negotiate price and also tell them about customization(mostly on large orders)
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Jpjp:
Thanks for ur good work, pls can I also chat with U on whatsapp, my number is 07068701710.
Thanks sir

done

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by ametu166(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls I want to chat with u on whatsap sir...08068645349
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by kmaster007: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
can you plz chat me up on watsapp here's my watsapp nos 08058585257.... plz
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by nanauju(f): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wowww Oribi

It has been awhile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap Laptops Available:get Your Laptop In Nigeria At A Very Low Price / Just Arrived Compaq Armada M700- N21,000 / BEWARE OF OVER CHEAP BLACKBBERIES.BUY ORIGINAL BB PHONES ON 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.