Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country (813 Views)

See What This Yoruba Man Said About The Igbos- Picture / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / Imagine If An Igbo Man Said This About Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone... It's good to be here today...

I can't keep this in any longer as I think my people should hear this...

I was out with my dad yesterday on his visit to one of these Indian company (name withheld)
that produces industrial laminates.

Laminates are what companies like jago,cowbell,peak milk,etc use as their sachets...
They are huge that if you lift one... Hmmm you will know you lifted something as one weigh something around 50+kg....

So my point is I went with my dad to this company cause he had one or two business to attend to there... So he asked me to stay in the car...

I was watching as my fellow Nigerians worked as if the world is coming to an end transferring the laminates to another store.
Then a scene caught my attention..it was a guy who has this loads of laminate in something like a pallet and dragging it along an untarred floor..

Since the laminates were heavy and the floor is untarred,he was so slow but I still commend him as he dragged along the heavy load...

That's how this Indian man came along and start insulting him... ""Hey man.whats wrong,hurry hurry cause we have a lorry waiting, do you want me to pay you when you don't meet up to my expectations"" the Indian man said..
That's how the guy even add more effort and sweating profusely...

Ah ah... That's how I got out of the car,went to the man and said "hello sir I'm samuel and he looked at me and said he's one Mr rasak,a Muslim I guess..

I continued " please do you know you are humiliating my country man.. Do you know you are violating this country's foundamental human rights? This is unfair and inhuman sir,this is too much for just a person"

Hmmmmmmmm

See what the man told me that I will never forget till the day I die...

He said "BUT THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING

right at that moment I felt humiliated cause he has won me over.. I was trying to be a human right activist for my fellow country men but I lost the battle when I saw the truth...

My people are so obsessed with money that they forget their dignity and accepts anything this guys did to them...
I know jobs are so scarce out there and we have to earn the hard way... I know the hardship. I know the pain... I know what it feels like.... But do not settle for less...

If a door closes another opens...

I felt like crying but I held it in and continued..

Mr but why can't you have mercy you are human just like them...this is just too much...

The man looked at me and said...
What a courageous young man you are.. Come let me explain to you...
He said before we come here to Nigeria to invest...
We paid a lot in Billions to the Nigerian authority..
And so we have to earn if back within a specified period of time. We too do take loans from banks and we have to pay it back...

So your people are the ones who pay the price...
It's not our fault...

That's how I opened my mouth and so disappointed in my country... Where the corrupt rule and the innocent suffer the loss...

I said they do complain but no one seems to hear their cry. He said he noticed the leaders are supreme than the law and they do what ever they want and still get away with it.
With this feeling of defeat I left him with a thank you

Bribe is illegal we all know it.. And I left him so ashamed of my country....

My country where Billions of naira fraud were forgiven and a one thousand naira theft will be sentenced to death..

I asked myself "is this a country you are proud of"

A place without justice for the masses..
We were all used as slave while they get richer..we persevere hoping things will get better...
But our silence has been misunderstood...our silence has been taken for granted... Our rights are been trampled upon..

I don't know who to report this to... I don't know who to tell as my grudges grow stronger..who do I tell it to...

My country filled with milk and honey and some people are our there sucking these milk without leaving a drop for us...

We are the ones who suffer the loss...some workers,pensioners were not paid for six months...

Have you forgotten they have families and responsibility to Carter for?

You keep the money in the bank and earn its interest... While my people starve to death..

Why would a leader keep so much cars... Cars worth millions of Naira.. A cars worth is enough to build estates for my people to live in..

Enough of these hardship inflicted on my people... It's time to do what's right..its time to make Nigeria a better place for all...
We do complain but our cries are so silent anoute hope things will get better....

I dedicate this to my peiple: please always fight for your right...do not accept the least..
We stand together and hope for a better future for us and to our generations to come..

And to our leaders : please give hear to our cries...
Our future depends on your actions...

This Is The Voice Of A Nigerian Child

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Imortal001: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Real touching story; we must stand up and said NO TO SUFFERING AND SMILING!
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by JackErnest(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
That's why kidnapping is allowed!
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by osizi06(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nd im sure after d day's work, he wil stil make dem to give him 15 minutes dance.
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by greatmarshall(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Ofodirinwa: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
You don't do good because people complain about your evil. He didn't come to make money because people were complaining about his poverty. Do what matters when it matters like the OP tried to do. The man you were speaking too sound wicked and ready to blame others for his own wickedness because changing his ways would be more difficult. Sad, but you're right, our people are ready to through dignity to the dust for money. People need money to live but I believe there's no reason to live an undignified life, rich or poor.
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by blackfase(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one Malcolm X. I share in d pain & anguish of a supressed citizenry. Our docility has become an even greater curse upon us. We must rise up & resist d oppression of d corrupt so called elites. Woe unto them!
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
I feel ur pain bro.
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
D ball is in Buhari'z court, let him fix d shitz.
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by khassy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
that's why I love hearing when they are kidnapped
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by UnknownT: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
The worst set of people to work with? Asians!!!! I believe the guy struggling with the laminate is a casual worker.
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
UnknownT:
The worst set of people to work with? Asians!!!! I believe the guy struggling with the laminate is a casual worker.

The way I saw him... He was a. Casual worker... A young man... It would have been better if we Nigerians start learning a trade that being enslaved by these companies... At the end they sack our people and then they are too old to find a job of learn a trade...that's when the problem starts....

I hope the mods will move this to the front page...
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
UnknownT:

Enslaving our people whereas we cannot try that in their country...
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D ball is in Buhari'z court, let him fix d shitz.

I pray he does... I wonder what future is there for us if this continues this way...

I pity the coming generation...
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
You don't do good because people complain about your evil. He didn't come to make money because people were complaining about his poverty. Do what matters when it matters like the OP tried to do. The man you were speaking too sound wicked and ready to blame others for his own wickedness because changing his ways would be more difficult. Sad, but you're right, our people are ready to through dignity to the dust for money. People need money to live but I believe there's no reason to live an undignified life, rich or poor.

Great bro... There is one saying I love which says... I will never sacrifice my dignity for my destiny... If I should... What dignity is there to spend the money with....

Our people shoiluld start using their thinking caps... I wish I could stage a rally if I have the power to do that... I'm just too young this is all I can do...
Re: INJUSTICE : see what this man said about my country by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing / Photo: Nigerian Governors Show Off Their Potbellies In The US / The Northern Domination Brouhaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.