Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing (814 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Reckless Soldier Responsible For Damaturu Sporadic Shooting, Says Nigerian Army / Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
three girls behind Damaturu suicide bombings
on july 17, 2015 at 3:09 pm in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
Three girls carried out suicide bombings in the
northeastern Nigerian city of Damaturu on Friday,
killing 13 people celebrating the end of the holy
Muslim month of Ramadan, police said.
“Thirteen people were killed in the… suicide
blasts,” said Markus Danladi, Yobe state police
commissioner. “The attacks were carried out by
three underage girls. Fifteen people were also
injured in the attacks.”
Boko Haram Islamists have carried out a slew of
deadly assaults in northeast Nigeria over the
course of their six-year-old insurgency. Over the
past year the group has deployed several female
suicide bombers.
Residents said twin explosions near a prayer
ground in Damaturu killed two people, with a third
blast moments later near a mosque leaving
another 11 people dead, according to medics.
This year’s Ramadan has been particularly
deadly, with suicide bombers hitting mosques and
worshippers attacked by gunmen as they prayed.
A medical source who wished to remain
anonymous told AFP that 13 bodies had been
brought to the hospital.
Damaturu is the capital of Yobe, one of three
northeastern states hardest hit by the insurgency
that has left 15,000 people dead and 1.5 million
homeless since 2009.
SHARE ON
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by natas22: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by isadamu: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sad
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
the need to ban hijab, ishilove, lalasticala do the nneedful
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by dhardline(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
And it continues..
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Did Allah also promise to reward them with male virgins?
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Trailblazer1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why can't we just give bokoharam what they want and end this killings ASAP
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
sad.
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Trailblazer1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tallesty1:

Yes grin

72 handsome dudes

NB: christians should stop being jealous wink
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by thaoriginator: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
R
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by thaoriginator: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Why can't we just give bokoharam what they want and end this killings ASAP
I see am say you no get sense.
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by segsxpendable(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
na wa oo...
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by kossyablaze(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Letter To Nairaland!my New Found Love/ girlfriend by kossyablaze My darling,ever so precious.My new and old testament.As I lay on my bed tonight,waiting for sleep to come,I think of you and feel rewarded again.You have made me smile several times I when down and lonely.You became a light on the darkside of me.You have pushed me to the best I can become.Half of the things I know,you taught me.When I'm bored,you shower me with jists in politics,entertainme­ nts,jokes,romance and in all education!You are always there for me.You are certainly my wife to be.Will you marry me?We will live happily ever after. My world,thanks!U made me meet these sweet people #Oyindelacreme #NwaAnambra #Vivpop #EmperorChedda # Kennygee #Jennimma #Berem #Juliaann # CwazyblaqGal and # Claireshan1.You guys are so appreciated.You guys rock! Baby,been trying to stay outta Linda Ikeji's blog,but I just can't!I cheat on you,I'm so sorry about that,I promise to be a better man,it ll happen no more.I will neva 4get how we met on Facebook,you appeared on my wall @ kossy michael scot,I was like awwwwww who is she?then I added you.Since then,you av been my best companion.Hope you got the diamond necklace I sent to you?Honey you are my pride and joy.You are everything I ever wanted.Just wanna let you know"I am your number one fan".Afurum gi n'anya.Ma mmiri ana ezo,ma anwu ana acha,agam ejidesigi ike.I love you to the moon and back! S/O to Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa...and me myself and I @ Fb Kossy michael scot @Instagram Smartkossy And evry pal here dat makes Front page.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Andyblaze: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chai

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
j
Re: Three Girls Responsible For Damaturu Bombing by b3llo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
They are promised 15" non stop servicing

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Biafra? / Picture:no Problem With Gays, But Keep It To Yourself, Say Kenyans / If Sheu Shagari Is Nigeria First Executive President,what Is Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.