Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year (1486 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Gaskia: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
I always admire PMB, for me, his 50% salary slash is an
examplary and heart warming gesture but the fact is that N14m which is the annual salary of the president is insignificant compared to his whole unmentioned legitimate entitlements. Have we forgotten so soon that OBJ also donated 100% of his salaries in his 2nd term to Nigeria? Yet he retired a billionaire? OK lets think this way: APC presidential ticket cost PMB N27M bank loan, his annual salary is N14m but through his good heart, it is now N7M, his tenor is 4 yrs and N7M x 4= N28M. This implies PMB will spend his entire 4yr earnings repaying bank loan (loan interest not part of my calculation). Just my thoughts but you are entitled to yours.

5 Likes

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
You speak as if his salary as president is his only source of income?

1 Like

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by christinie(f): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Expose!

1 Like

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by derrick333(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gaskia:
examplary and heart warming gesture but the fact is that N14m which is the annual salary of the president is insignificant compared to his whole unmentioned legitimate entitlements. Have we forgotten so soon that OBJ also donated 100% of his salaries in his 2nd term to Nigeria? Yet he retired a billionaire? OK lets think this way: APC presidential ticket cost PMB N27M bank loan, his annual salary is N14m but through his good heart, it is now N7M, his tenor is 4 yrs and N7M x 4= N28M. This implies PMB will spend his entire 4yr earnings repaying bank loan (loan interest not part of my calculation). Just my thoughts but you are entitled to yours.
He rejected 400m bullet proof car, insist he will stick to Jona left over ,so 400 -47 =y nt start4rm dia ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by PassingShot(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
You're obviously an OLODO. Hope you know what that means?
His "APC form loan" was an overdraft which was meant to be paid back immediately his pension as a former HOS hit his account. So, that one must have been paid long ago.
Plus, he surely has other income sources which he doesn't have to tell you about.

Nigerians are the worst set of humans on earth - very difficult to satisfy. We were shouting for a reduction on cost of governance and now that PMB is living the course, many like you are concocting nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by peterovanski(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gaskia:

So f**ing what?he is not a corrupt brat like the rest of them and besides he also rejected the 400m cars they were planning to get.how many private jet jona get? I short if I vex I go text buhari make he sell all those jets tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by colossus2: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
And you think the bank has not been paid? Keep dreaming undecided
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by saintgp(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
bros improve on ur analysis
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by RedCard1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Let's not forget his legal allowances and corner-corner choppings

2 Likes

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is truth in an undiluted form

2 Likes

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
We are not suffering from dementia like the daura dulllard
We are not suffering from alzheimers like the Daura Dulapo
We are not slow in our thought process like dullladinho
We want him to Explain how he will pay his loan
We refused to be scammed like their supporters
We are the GREAT TANOIDS

5 Likes

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Young03(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
wait oo, buhari collecting 7 m a yr while keshi was collecting 5m a month

I tire oo
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by stanech: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
And you wonder why he has only 150cows even after serving as hos.

Truth be told the man is dumb.

What surprises me however are the millions of smart people who still think the man has anything to offer

1 Like

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by donholy28(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can't believe how so many nairalanders re so gullible....let's start asking d olodo questions... he's just talking nonsense and lying

1 Like

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by modath(f): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

We are the GREAT TANOIDS

Madam, is there anything that gives you joy in your normal day to day life , not trying to be sarcastic but you come across as a deeply resentful bile "enriched" soul with delusions of grandeur on top.. sorry, just manage for four years... thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

We are the GREAT TANOIDS

More like the great foools!
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by simpleseyi: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gaskia:

Dear Wailing Wailer, are you suggesting that Buhari should beg Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jona-daft to give him (Buhari) a little money from their (Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jona-daft) over 1 billion naira yearly food budget or from the over 2 billion naira lost 2015 presidential campaign fund?
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Nokiax2(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
simpleseyi:

Dear Wailing Wailer, are you suggesting that Buhari should beg Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jona-daft to give him (Buhari) a little money from their (Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jona-daft) over 1 billion naira yearly food budget or from the over 2 billion naira lost 2015 presidential campaign fund?
lolxxxx, u r too funny. Everybody think na goatluck jona daft be de right man 4 dis country o. Lolxx cant jx stop laughing 4 d name u give him.
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by ddippset(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

We are the GREAT TANOIDS
daura dul1ard? And your father is what? Okija imbec1le? A nonentiti? A nobody? Stupid bi+ch!
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
U de mind that man? he's deceiving himself
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Gaskia: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
So his pension as Head of State (HOS) in early 1980s is higher than his salaries as President in 2015? If true, I wonder why he took loan in the first place since he has been receiving the pension for 27 years?
If he has other sources of income that is capable of liquidating a N27M loan, principal and interest in so short a time, then he is among the very rich, an extreme elite. If the bank wrote it off with depositors fund or shareholders profit, then it is an unethical practice (ask Sanusi), if someone else offered to pay it and he accepted so quickly without
verifying his source of fund using EFCC and DSS, then PMB has just changed....my thoughts, free to think yours.

PassingShot:
His "APC form loan" was an overdraft which was meant to be paid back immediately his pension as a former HOS hit his account. So, that one must have been paid long ago.
Plus, he surely has other income sources which he doesn't have to tell you about.

Nigerians are the worst set of humans on earth - very difficult to satisfy. We were shouting for a reduction on cost of governance and now that PMB is living the course, many like you are concocting nonsense.
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by udemzyudex(m): 4:21am On Jul 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Other source of income? what's stopping him from publicly declaring his assets?

I don't believe this salary scam issue, how do we know he has truly slash down his salary by 50%? we are talking about 50% here....

whoever believe this can lick a baboon ass .. reduction in cost of governance my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by udemzyudex(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2015
peterovanski:

So f**ing what?he is not a corrupt brat like the rest of them and besides he also rejected the 400m cars they were planning to get.how many private jet jona get? I short if I vex I go text buhari make he sell all those jets tomorrow.

I'll advice you to always think before you post, so that you won't disgrace yaself in a public forum again..

So cos he reject 400m cars make him a messiah, he knows what Nigerians can say that was why he did that, he was only doing that for his own good.... I guess someone with a good brain told him not to,cos I know that Daura President never thinks straight...

talking about how many private jet jona get, I wan ask you, how many you don hear say him get? post link to ya fact.
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by PassingShot(m): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2015
[s]
udemzyudex:

Other source of income? what's stopping him from publicly declaring his assets?

I don't believe this salary scam issue, how do we know he has truly slash down his salary by 50%? we are talking about 50% here....

whoever believe this can lick a baboon ass .. reduction in cost of governance my foot.

[/s]
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by JAMANZE: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2015
It is only foolish Nigerians that Buhari will deceive. As for me and my household we are being very careful this days.

1 Like

Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by banki(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2015
elections are over... get a life,

smear campaigns, hate speeches and useless talk is what made jonathan loose election.. you guys should learn
Re: Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by peterovanski(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2015
udemzyudex:

I'll advice you to always think before you post, so that you won't disgrace yaself in a public forum again..

So cos he reject 400m cars make him a messiah, he knows what Nigerians can say that was why he did that, he was only doing that for his own good.... I guess someone with a good brain told him not to,cos I know that Daura President never thinks straight...

talking about how many private jet jona get, I wan ask you, how many you don hear say him get? post link to ya fact.

Welcome back sir and how was your flight.I heard the hotels in somalia are great.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Criticises Buhari, Ambode / PHOTOS: 37yr Old Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In South Africa / #russianplanecrash : Some Of The 224 Victims Who Died In The Russian Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.