Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband (72991 Views)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / 10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Awon Omo Alata

They are being discriminated by men because they are seen as being classless and worthless

10. Ladies Who Sell Orijin and Schnapps

Ladies who sell these stuffs are total turn off for me. Even if they are being offered for free, I would still zoom off

Quote me and I will show you why missionary style is the most pleasurable style

Tosyne.....*Kneel down*......na pepper I dey sell ooo.....and I'm really in love with you.....will you marry me?

Please don't say No wink
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:

Tosyne.....*Kneel down*......na pepper I dey sell ooo.....and I'm really in love with you.....will you marry me?

Please don't say No wink
Haahahahahaha bwhahahah roflwkmd cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

bro. . . Is she the only Mod on Nairaland ? undecided

i laugh in Spanish hermano grin grin

Lol.. Yesh she is cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by DrAify(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Says who?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Erukumakanaki: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol.. Yesh she is cheesy cheesy
Oh oh. . . make she dey flex the power na grin

nothing last for ever hermano wink
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
Says who?

I don't understand your point DrAify
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Haahahahahaha bwhahahah roflwkmd cheesy

*sobbing* I'm serious nahsad

Shey mi o beautiful ni ehn.....*adjust clothes* take a good look at me nahwink
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Awon Omo Alata

They are seen as being classless and worthless and are discriminated by the educated ones

10. Ladies Who Sell Jedi, Orijin and Schnapps

Ladies who sell these stuffs are total turn off for me. Even if Buhari offers me N10m to marry them, I would still reject the offer

Quote me to say thrash and I will show you why missionary style is the most pleasurable style
trash tongue tongue

So, why is missionary style the most pleasurable style shocked shocked
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Oh oh. . . make she dey flex the power na grin

nothing last for ever hermano wink

For the main time.. let's. Maintain decorum @ the mentioning of her name.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by vislabraye(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Prostitution na profession ? shocked. I see am as hustling. Who go wan marry prostitute or even stripper ?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by DrAify(f): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
What makes you think so?

Prolly in Nigeria.
wristbangle:

I don't understand your point DrAify
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Erukumakanaki: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

For the main time.. let's. Maintain decorum @ the mentioning of her name.

sure bro. . . but i ain't gonna Modify that post, am not Afraid of her or any mods in here cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by DrAify(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why Biochemist?
Teempakguy:
I thought I was going to see engineer or biochemist on that list.

I was preparing a funlord style bashing for the op. grin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
What makes you think so?

Prolly in Nigeria.

Lol. It's what I think
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

sure bro. . . but i ain't gonna Modify that post, am not Afraid of her or any mods in here cheesy

Modify it well having the moniker well spelled.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by DrAify(f): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wait a minute!

Wristwatch,is that you?
wristbangle:

Lol. It's what I think
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
vislabraye:
Prostitution na profession ? shocked. I see am as hustling. Who go wan marry prostitute or even stripper ?

If u see a pretty one, won't u marry her? tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
Why Biochemist?
why not biochemist
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by peeparty(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one professor 2.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
Wait a minute!

Wristwatch,is that you?

Nope. Why are you people mistaken me for wristwatch?

I had to step in since he deactivated with reason best known to him.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by DrAify(f): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Okay,but I don't believe you.

Anyway,I don't wanna derail.
wristbangle:

Nope. Why are you people mistaken me for wristwatch?

I had to step in for him since he deactivated with reason best known to him.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:
Nice one professor 2.

Thanks peeparty
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Erukumakanaki: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay. . . consider that done cool
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Erukumakanaki: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay. . . consider that done cool *****she deleted my comment grin grin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Okay. . . consider that done cool *****she deleted my comment grin grin

U never see anything. U go hear wien.. grin grin cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
In other words...just say u want the ladies to become housewives grin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
Okay,but I don't believe you.

Anyway,I don't wanna derail.

Okay. Wow.. I never knew you are such a damsel. Are u a doctor?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by chigoizie7(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
u did not include nursing

Yeah, nursing, many don't marry, + female bakers these days, that's why u see them always frustrated to attend to customers in the bank.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:
In other words...just say u want the ladies to become housewives grin

Yesssssssh! grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by DrAify(f): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
angry
Teempakguy:
why not biochemist
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nickymezor(f): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Quite true OP cool
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
sharonnnn:
is stripping and prostitution a profession? shocked
wat would u cal it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.