Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow (1188 Views)

A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup / My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by Almaha: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
she wants to have a relationship with a young man but not a sugar boy , she is an Arab , a muslim with grown up kids. pls anybody who may also be a widow or matured person , pls write to me . thank you
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by mdbissalla(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
i dnt understand, marriage or what? anyway where is she based
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by Edwardhead(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Picture and How can we apply for the form?
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by mankan2k7(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
contact me
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by Maxcollins042(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
A 55 year old looking for who to mess up his destiny,mtcheeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by emilyone(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Maxcollins042:

grin
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by chigoizie7(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
After she don grow finish, born her own pikin dem finish, train them finish, some of them don marry wives finish, botn pikin join. SHE wan make I come useless this my life wey I don tey tey de nurture?

This woman wicked ooh, she no want the young man future @ all, cos apparently, she aint gonna give the guy kids + she Is phucking OLD for phucking sake. Make I come de pump this my young guy fresh blood to all these congilled blood?

Ee no go work for her.
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by cvibe2: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2015
Almaha,

Tell your friend to

Register today! It's free and post her quality profile.

If you had a Chanel bag, would you fill it with sweet wrappers, a squashed chewing gum and a handful of dirty tissues? The content of your dating profile should be top class; don’t fill it with waffle and useless information.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by ratatis(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Maxcollins042:

case histories of young ladies messing up the destiny of young men, also, abound. And vice versa.
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by ratatis(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
chigoizie7:
After she don grow finish, born her own pikin dem finish, train them finish, some of them don marry wives finish, botn pikin join. SHE wan make I come useless this my life wey I don tey tey de nurture?

This woman wicked ooh, she no want the young man future @ all, cos apparently, she aint gonna give the guy kids + she Is phucking OLD for phucking sake. Make I come de pump this my young guy fresh blood to all these congilled blood?

Ee no go work for her.

Bro, kindly save your sperm for those young ladies.
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by ratatis(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Here's a lady who has lost someone so dear to her; someone she's accustomed to sharing her intimate life with. Now, he has left, leaving behind a vacuum for her fill.
What is wrong with her seeking for someone willing to share with her, moments of happiness or otherwise; someone she can communicate with .
What will it cost us to express empathy & love, & say something that will cheer & lift her up the emotional ladder from her current state of loneliness & sadness? Why all these negative remarks?

What an individual expresses returns to him as truly as he expresses it. Therefore, one must learn to express only the good, so that the good returns to the individual only as good

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by ratatis(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
@ OP,
I wish your friend well. May she find a compatible, responsible, kindhearted & faithful partner.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Relationship, She Is 55 Years Old Shy Arab, A Widow by bvegas2020: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Gals And Guys, Let's Hook Up / I Need Male Friends / In Need Of Femme Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.