Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Please Nls, Help Me With A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Nls, Help Me With A Job. (543 Views)

Dear Nls, What Would Be Your Choice If You Are The One! / Hi Nls, I Need A New Job-pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nls, Help Me With A Job. by Alexisu: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good day fellow Nairalanders. Please, I am in dire need of a job. I am a graduate resident in Lagos. I will forever be grateful to anyone who can help me secure something to keep me busy as soon as possible. I have a Diploma in Business Administration(Distinction) and a Bsc in Public Administration(2:1). I am proficient in the use of ms word, excel and power point. My contact is 08151784095(call or whatsapp).
Please friends, I don't want to be idle, hence this plea.
Thanks in anticipation of a positive response.

God bless.

Modified: Even if it is a factory job with a reasonable pay.
Re: Please Nls, Help Me With A Job. by dawnomike(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
There is a sales job in ibadan.... let me knw if you are interested that's is you can relocate to ibadan.

Phone no: 07068801427
Email:dawnomike@yahoo.com
Re: Please Nls, Help Me With A Job. by Alexisu: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks @Dawnomike. I honestly would have love to take up the job, but the problem is with the relocation because of the cost involved.
Thanks so much for your concern.
Re: Please Nls, Help Me With A Job. by Alexisu: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2015
dawnomike:
There is a sales job in ibadan.... let me knw if you are interested that's is you can relocate to ibadan.

Phone no: 07068801427
Email:dawnomike@yahoo.com

Thanks . I honestly would have love to take up the job, but the problem is with the relocation because of the cost involved.
Thanks so much for your concern.
Sent you an e.mail.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Help On What Employment Documentation Entails. / Internal Auditor / Driver Needed Urgently ...earn 60k Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.