Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam (36751 Views)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / No Muslim Can Justify That Quran Teaches Violence – Most Reverend Idowu-fearon / 'if You Are RCCG, You Were Founded By Josiah Akindayomi'- BISHOP KUKAH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Islam the only peaceful religion on earth
Boko harams, Isis, al_Qaeda are Christians

Am also a muslim but i think u ar out of ur mind

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by jaylister(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
story story

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by joywendy(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
I was actually reading this till I came to a particular point and it stopped making sense undecided

I once saw you clutching Dan Bown’s Davinci Code. Some people believe that the book is a direct attack on the Church of Christ. Do you hold that view too?

The book is an attack on the church because Davinci is totally against the fact that Jesus Christ lived and died as we read it in the Bible. That book must have been inspired by the Devil and it is coming direct from the pit of Hell, against the Gospel.
@bold so much for education lipsrsealed, but hey it's none of my business undecided
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
DIOSHEYI:
And the so called Bishop that teaches islam doesn't know what he serves...........he could be a hypocrite
If an igbo man teaches u yoruba language in sch does dat make him yoruba?like dey say u can only defeat an enemy u study and understand
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
this was exactly wat he said when was interviewed some couple of months ago on NTA NEWS24.
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by olaideeeedris(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:
hahahaha...ftc!!

The truth is we need to have a good knowledge abt each other religion. I am a Muslim by birth and still a Muslim. I remember during my primary and secondary school, we would sing xtians songs and praises during assembly.

During secondary school it was compulsory for us to go to fellowship during school hours, cos it was part of the curriculum. I read the bible and av a fair knowledge of it, and I believe in Jesus Christ cos even Islam says I must believe in him before I enter paradise. so if you come across any Muslim that denounces Jesus then know that he/she is ignorant of the religion and probably is just those who are Muslims by names without knowledge abt the religion.

I really haven't come across any primary/secondary school where Islam is being tot to both xtains and Muslims. Once this is covered and we have a balanced understanding abt each other religion then we would stop this hypocritic and hateful thoughts and attitude toward each other.

As I always say, the problem isn't Islam or Christianity, but the evil people that try to tarnish the image of us.
U haven't seen any school where Islam is taught to both Christians and Muslims? U ve got to be kidding me... Come to Ilorin in kwara state.
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by emmatok(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
andyanders:

Well said my brother. We Christians and Muslims are brothers/sisters and should try to understand that a true Christian doesn't kill and a True Muslim doesn't kill one another.

Those killing Christians and claiming to be muslims are demons and true Muslims don't kill.

Like Boko Haram and their likes killing in the name of Islams are demons from the pit of hell.

The funny truth is that both Christianity and Islam came from the same Sinaitic root.
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by sped1oro(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by kkoffo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Interesting
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by IDRISEEN: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN, THE GUY IS A MAD MAN,

AND WHO YOU EXPECT MAKE HE READ THAT THING FINISH undecided

TRY THE ART OF SUMMARY, IT DO HELP TO SEND MESSAGE ACROSS
Pls mindful of ur words,ure insultin an elderly man, whom i guessed is old enof 2b ur father,if u dnt av any positive coment,kindly keep mute
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
IDRISEEN:
Pls mindful of ur words,ure insultin an elderly man, whom i guessed is old enof 2b ur father,if u dnt av any positive coment,kindly keep mute
ELDERLY DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE SENSE.

I HAVE SEEN AND ELDERLY MAN BEHAVING LIKE A TEENAGER angry

SO KEEP THAT YOUR PRIMITIVE MENTALITY TO YOURSELF angry

RUBBISH
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Kingspin(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Education is key. Most people sees Islam as next to death because of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by EternalBeing: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Barbiekhadyjarh:
Allahu Akbar
JESUS is Lord over All! One Love.
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by razfad10(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Adisa89:

Stop fooling urself. 99% of the terrorist organisations in this world are Muslims. Why do they shout Allahu Akbar when they cut people's head. Even Shekau is addressed as Imam. So stfu!
are they rally Muslims? If yes why are they killing in the north if their aim is to spread their faith around the country, do u think if a bomb went off in a market in maduguri who do u think losses more xtian or muslm
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
razfad10:
are they rally Muslims? If yes why are they killing in the north if their aim is to spread their faith around the country, do u think if a bomb went off in a market in maduguri who do u think losses more xtian or muslm
YOU HAVE A BASELESS POINT.

EVEN IF YOU DO LOOK INTERNATIONAL NEWS, THEM WILL SAID "ISLAMIC SECT OR GROUP"
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by egobetatoday: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:
hahahaha...ftc!!

The truth is we need to have a good knowledge abt each other religion. I am a Muslim by birth and still a Muslim. I remember during my primary and secondary school, we would sing xtians songs and praises during assembly.

During secondary school it was compulsory for us to go to fellowship during school hours, cos it was part of the curriculum. I read the bible and av a fair knowledge of it, and I believe in Jesus Christ cos even Islam says I must believe in him before I enter paradise. so if you come across any Muslim that denounces Jesus then know that he/she is ignorant of the religion and probably is just those who are Muslims by names without knowledge abt the religion.

I really haven't come across any primary/secondary school where Islam is being tot to both xtains and Muslims. Once this is covered and we have a balanced understanding abt each other religion then we would stop this hypocritic and hateful thoughts and attitude toward each other.

As I always say, the problem isn't Islam or Christianity, but the evil people that try to tarnish the image of us.

sir, i understand ur point. but I will be scared for my son/ daughter if he/she is taught islam/ quran in school. he may not be different from michael adebolaju who butchered that british guy or the other nigerian lady who is now with ISIS. on the other hand muslims who convert to christianity mostly become evangelists in bushy communities or even pastors. so christians need to understand the forces that change people so drastically in islam before we can send our children to such schools.
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
I know him. He is one of those working towards one world religion. Jesus is really laughing. You can't deceive us.

1 Like

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Diane93: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

M sure u are either very dumb or simply stupid 4 saying that....bloody fanatic. If u have nothing good to say just shut that thing u call a mouth up!!! angry >sad[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Christianwalase: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I sleep as i dey read dis epistle. This epistle is meant for a jobless man
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
egobetatoday:

sir, i understand ur point. but I will be scared for my son/ daughter if he/she is taught islam/ quran in school. he may not be different from michael adebolaju who butchered that british guy or the other nigerian lady who is now with ISIS. on the other hand muslims who convert to christianity mostly become evangelists in bushy communities or even pastors. so christians need to understand the forces that change people so drastically in islam before we can send our children to such schools.

I understand ur point too. But if you notice I made mention of those who try to tarnish d image of any religion. Do you know the factors that pushed them to do what they did? You can't even imagine the kind of brainwashing they go thru.

Some of these convert might av gone thru different types of depression b4 they converted to Islam, unfortunately the pple that converted them were the extremists, Isis, alqaeda.

moreova for anyone to convert from xtian to Muslim and suddenly turn into a terrorist would mean they had that evil in them. just my opinion brother.

1 Like

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by bennifield11(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
you're mentally ill blind man.....the people that shouts allauakbaru before commiting havoc're christians?
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by kennyamusan(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
I guess you are in cave to know what is really happening. Do Boko harm et al have any connection with Christians....whose name do they shout after killing Where are they located Syria or Rome Hahahah,u need brain re-evaluation ooo

1 Like

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by sweatlana: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
The are things in this story which are strange.

Church of Nigeria is no more affiliated with church of England. So where did this appointment come from?
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by sweatlana: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:

I understand ur point too. But if you notice I made mention of those who try to tarnish d image of any religion. Do you know the factors that pushed them to do what they did? You can't even imagine the kind of brainwashing they go thru.

Some of these convert might av gone thru different types of depression b4 they converted to Islam, unfortunately the pple that converted them were the extremists, Isis, alqaeda.

moreova for anyone to convert from xtian to Muslim and suddenly turn into a terrorist would mean they had that evil in them. just my opinion brother.

Trying to justify the unjustifiable. ..

Face it Bro. Where ever there is islam there is blood shed and violence.

Your prophet muhammad killed scores of people.

Our Jesus never lifted the sword...
We are to be like our masters, so why do you question the violence associated with islam?
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by beyoncausme: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
welldone.....

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by JUHABACH: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:
hahahaha...ftc!!

1 Like

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by JUHABACH: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by duality(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
so what exactly is the point ?
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=40pt]I AM A MUSLIM [/size]
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by rhames(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
baba I wish you the best in your endeavour in the UK. We as Muslims and Christains remember how you had an effect on us during the Sharia riots and its aftermath in 2000. May the Good Lord Be with you and we hope to celebrate you one day as the head of the Anglican Church worldwide. Amen.
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by maureen546: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
I can't believe that some people want to damage the name of an anointed man of God just to post comment
Re: Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thou shalt not be equally yoked with unbelievers thus saith the Lord... you are to win them over and not encourage them to continue in their sins. It is well in Jesus name- Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy / Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.