Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,710 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard (926 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Both president and vice President were caught in a public function laughing over a joke they both shared

I guess PMB is telling his vice President a joke about the wailing wailers getting frusted daily as they play the opposition to the government

Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by Belvine33(f): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
They think chibok girls will come back soon. grin
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by sim37(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
PDP fails woefully
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari, a man with so much sense of humor... U must to laff when u're with him...no sorrow is allowed

3 Likes

Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op, nobody cares what he's laughing at. We're all tired of seeing these kardashian-apc goons playing around while nigeria is in ruins. Why should he be laughing anyways? More than 800 killed since these fools were sworn in and they're laughing?
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by Princecalm(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
haters will be surprised how our progress and strategy will hit them.
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by Starships4u(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Are the really expecting change?? Abeg make we chop clean mouth no time....
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by ijustdey: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
they are laughing at the back and front revelation of NOI concerning the 2billion that wasn't capture in her handover note but features in just words BTW GEJ and hergringrin
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by ijustdey: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
seunfape:
nw laf be dat or cry?

nah so dem dey cry for una side
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by seunfape(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
nw laf be dat or cry?
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by Wildrage: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
We scammed them, they even believed I would crush by boko brothers, reign in my fellow herdsmen, how daft hahahahahaha. Osinbajo, I have ascended the throne I am divinely entitled to, now I am on vacation for the next four years.
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
PMB: ....And they thought I won't pounce on corrupt people
VP.PYO: ***laughing seriously*** baba you Baadt ohh!!
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by skimarvel: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Our president has run mad again!!!!

NOW HIS VICE IS ALSO PSYCHO

And we are living with this for the next 3years and 9months
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by hamzakito(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
pmb: oboy dis problem wey dey dis tin no easy osinbajo: na true o ma broda. but wot of de money wey dey inside? pmb: ahahahah... oboy u bad o . na to shop am komot Osinbajo: ahahahah... baba u to much.
Re: Capture This Pic: What is making PMB and Osinbajo Laugh So Hard by Islie: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
They are laughing so hard on how they have scammed some people

Abi lalasticlala what did you think is making them laugh so hard

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy / VP Osinbajo And Gov Rauf Aregbesola Checking Out Tolu Jinadu' Work / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Has A Message For Buhari;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.