Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13577 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2009
We know you wella.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2009
@Rob. I beg you free pat naa. Abi you dey trip for the chick? She is only 17yrs old, you may be charged for child abuse oo,so lock up 4get her pics. Next year,you can try your luck.lol.lol.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hey Ben, whatz up with you?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2009
Am kool,wat about you? Hope you are getting ready for church tomorrow? Were do you worship?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2009
Ah! Winners chapel, u?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2009
Am a catholic.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2009
Whao! Gabby is also a member of the catholic church!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2009
Yeah! I have always been a catholic,from birth. I grew up as a catholic christian,i also wanted to be a catholic priest. I apply to be a priest,i was accepted into in nine year training in a minor seminary,but that same week i got another admission letter into the university.
You can guess the one i choose,but it was wit great pain,it wasn't an easy decision till this day.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2009
Eyaaah, i guez u can still apply for the priestship when'er ur free and ready.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by roblance: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2009
thanks@uyimen u maked me angry with that statement am out of this thrread nonsense
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2009
Goodbye dude, go in peace!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by roblance: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
watever
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2009
However!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by chukz4real(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
soever!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
Huh? Whats going on here?

ROB!!! OMG!!! YOUUUUU! na waaa! What shall I do with you ehn grin grin grin This is hillarious!!! I know yo too well!!! grin grin grin

Ben and Pat, ok, whenever u free, just add me up on FB. Sorry I forggoten to visit this site. I got distracted else where trying to win a game for no reason tongue What to doo. . . Its all for ma luvly Sima and ma dearest Okija juju kiss kiss kiss How have you two been? Hey, I wanna ask you guys, do you guys know anything about the Violoncello?

And Ben, what have you bought for your gf's buffday? And Im confuse with you. U wanna be a priest but yo have a gf? How is it possible that a Catholic priest be married? shocked
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by roblance: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2009
@gabby what did i do tell me , dnt get me offended in here , am serious dnt at all plz
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
I plan to keep it a secret and tell u on your FB or email. I know you know that I know you the way I know you! grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by papine(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2009
cool
this is the day dat the lord as , sorry oooooooooooo i didnt know i was on air,

hi, g, p, b, waz up, i am back, and you can now look me well well, jus kinding

thank god i am on fb(master456p@gmail.com) now, so spread the world, in high and low placses, hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah, haaaaaaaa leeeeeeeeeee luuuuuuuuuuu jaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cool
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
LOL! What a cute funny guy. grin grin grin Papine, how are you doing? Its been ages. Mind I add you in on FB? grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 3:33am On Jul 07, 2009
Gabby. I said, i WANTED to be a catholic priest.
As for my gf, alot of little mis-understandings had taken so much root that a break-up is now imminent. I have been thinking all night,wit tears in my eyes(the guys also cry)dis is wat i had alway dreaded(an heart break)am breaking down again,dis time not by Malaria but by d only girl i had ever loved. am so sad. Pls dont laugh at me, i have put in so much work into this relationship,but its not walking and now it time for me to face my fear and take a walk.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2009
I will never laugh at you Ben. If it makes you feel any better, at times I do make my bf cry! Imagine! So yeah its normal for guys to cry just that they dont show it out compared to girls.

Hey! What happen? Whats wrong? What was the misunderstanding about? U wanna talk about it?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by roblance: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
Gabry:

I plan to keep it a secret and tell u on your FB or email. I know you know that I know you the way I know you! grin

WHAT DO YU MEAN OYA MAIL ME NOW AM WAITING
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
She is accusing me of not taking her seriously, since am yet 2propose 2her.dats d bottom line.She wants me2 show my love by also transferring my studies 2d UK because she currently on a masters degree there,when i only hv a yr 2my graduation here in Nigeria.She is on a visit now,4her birthday,and we had an arguement,she said it straight to my face,that she had found someone new who is serious,and i should grow up.I was very angry and i told her to go to hell!
She is rich,and that had gotten into her head.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2009
roblance:

WHAT DO YU MEAN OYA MAIL ME NOW AM WAITING

Infact, am gonna chat with you now wink

uyimen:

She is accusing me of not taking her seriously, since am yet 2propose 2her.dats d bottom line.She wants me2 show my love by also transferring my studies 2d UK because she currently on a masters degree there,when i only hv a yr 2my graduation here in Nigeria.She is on a visit now,4her birthday,and we had an arguement,she said it straight to my face,that she had found someone new who is serious,and i should grow up.I was very angry and i told her to go to hell!
She is rich,and that had gotten into her head.

Hmmm. . . Well my dear. For now Im hearin your side of the story and for sure she is the one at fault but if I hear her side of the story, you might sound the one at fault. But anyways, if u think u are left with 1 year to graduation and she has found someone else that easy and in just one click, than its time you move on with life. Some other girl better than her will come your way is destiny calls for it.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Liyola(m): 4:24am On Jul 08, 2009
Na wa ooo, 9ja gals, una 2much. Hmmm lov no b moi moi
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2009
Im sorry but Im not Naija girl. angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Liyola(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
@gabry
pele, bororo
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Turiano(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2009
How would u feel u ask a grl out,nd say d only way it could happen is for u 2 attend how own church.den if u are a muslim is for u 2 become a christian.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
Liyola:

@gabry
pele, bororo

undecided

Turiano:

How would u feel u ask a grl out,nd say d only way it could happen is for u 2 attend how own church.den if u are a muslim is for u 2 become a christian.

It depends on you really. If you dont like it and you feel uncomfortable with it, just tell her honestly. Its not nice to even force someone to change their religion and faith. Its very very wrong and its not what a religion should be so yeah, just tell her honestly. If she could not accept it, than she does not love you seriously and she is not worth your time
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by papine(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
Gabry:

LOL! What a cute funny guy. grin grin grin Papine, how are you doing? Its been ages. Mind I add you in on FB? grin

hey gabry,  waz up,  access grainted girl,  cool
and how is our oo friend doing ? (studieo)
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
papine:

hey gabry,  waz up,  access grainted girl,  cool
and how is our oo friend doing ? (studieo)

Gosh! Its been ages since I last saw u. And is that your picture on FB? MY GOG! Are u a model or sumthin shocked shocked shocked U have a very sexy body structure ooo. very nice. wink

Friend? Whoich friend be that?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by papine(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
cool ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Closed / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.