Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? (10614 Views)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu! / Anybody Not Complaining About The Recent Hike In Noodles Waste For Dogs??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by horladeji80(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Anybody in the house with an idea of where I can get crushed noodles or noodles waste for pets in Abuja? Kindly assist me with this information.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
horladeji80:
Anybody in the house with an idea of where I can get crushed noodles or noodles waste for pets in Abuja? Kindly assist me with this information.
can get that in port harcourt.if you can discus with the lorry guys.can supply any quantity needed

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Yush(m): 1:21am On Jul 12, 2015
horladeji80:

Can you come down to Kaduna? I can assist you.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by adozie(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Machiny:
can get that in port harcourt.if you can discus with the lorry guys.can supply any quantity needed

Where in PH sir please? I am very interested. I need it supplied to me in Ohaji - Imo State. At Imo Poly. It is directly opposite IMO poly. I am very interested. Please where is the contact. How much does it sell for?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by adozie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Machiny:

Where in PH sir please? I am very interested. I need it supplied to me in Ohaji - Imo State. At Imo Poly. It is on the Owerri - PH road express road. I am very interested. Please where is the contact. How much does it sell for?
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
adozie:

Where in PH sir please? I am very interested. I need it supplied to me in Ohaji - Imo State. At Imo Poly. It is directly opposite IMO poly. I am very interested. Please where is the contact. How much does it sell for?
around rumuokoro axis..I can give you the grinded for 5thousand naira .while the non grinded for 5 thousand 5hundred naira
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by xreal: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
adozie:

Where in PH sir please? I am very interested. I need it supplied to me in Ohaji - Imo State. At Imo Poly. It is on the Owerri - PH road express road. I am very interested. Please where is the contact. How much does it sell for?

if you finally do business with him (Machiny)and you find out that he is worth doing business with; let us know, please.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by waoosa(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Machiny, am in Warri. On what number can I reach you?

Am very much interested.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
waoosa:

Am very much interested.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
waoosa:

Am very much interested.
that's my number 08115463237

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by waoosa(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Just spoke with you. My brother will be contacting you now. He is driving to Warri tomorrow
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by sirneyo2005: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yush:

which part of kaduna or drop ur number so anybody can reach you
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
waoosa:
Just spoke with you. My brother will be contacting you now. He is driving to Warri tomorrow
its ok
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Royruky(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Any update on the product. I am still interested too
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
waoosa:
hope you have received the indomie?...and hope it met your expectation?
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Royruky:
Any update on the product. I am still interested too
if you are close to ph...I can sell to you

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by waoosa(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
I got the bag. It's OK but you need to let us know here that if you are buying one bag, it goes for N6000 and you don't like selling one bag but in quantities. At least that is the message I got from my brother that brought it down from PH.

I noticed it doesn't really cook like normal incoming. It starts getting burnt before I can even add fish and chicken head.

Am trying to use another style of cooking tomorrow. By just pouring the fish/meat hot sauce on it and allow it to soften on its own.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
waoosa:
I got the bag. It's OK but you need to let us know here that if you are buying one bag, it goes for N6000 and you don't like selling one bag but in quantities. At least that is the message I got from my brother that brought it down from PH.

I noticed it doesn't really cook like normal incoming. It starts getting burnt before I can even add fish and chicken head.

Am trying to use another style of cooking tomorrow. By just pouring the fish/meat hot sauce on it and allow it to soften on its own.
add more water than the normal water used for indomie.I prepare just it for my dog.it doesn't get burnt.maybe you check the kind of pot you use too.because aluminium gets burnt easily.am happy it have gotn to you
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by horladeji80(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=Yush post=35761372]

Can you come down to Kaduna? I can assist you.[/quot

Apologies for the delay in responding I 've really busy.

Thanks for the feedback. I 've been buying from kd but its not been convenient cos of d distance. You can chat me up on whatsapp, 08034276713. Let's see if we can find a way to work it out.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by horladeji80(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Yush:

Can you come down to Kaduna? I can assist you.[/quot

Apologies for the delay in responding I 've really busy.

Thanks for the feedback. I 've been buying from kd but its not been convenient cos of d distance. You can chat me up on whatsapp, 08034276713. Let's see if we can find a way to work it out.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by horladeji80(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Machiny:

PH is quite a distance.

Thanks for the feedback. That's a shipload you got there.! Just need about 50 kgs that 'll feed 3 dogs for sometime.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by horladeji80(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Machiny:

PH is quite a distance.

Thanks for the feedback. That's a shipload you got there.! Just need about 50 kgs that 'll feed 3 dogs for sometime.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
horladeji80:

PH is quite a distance.

which is your location...?someone bought from warri.so it depends where you are.since its just one you need.can sale the grinded at 50kg 6k,while the ungrinded 7k at 35kg...better if you have someone around to receive and pay
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please if you were the person that cald me.cld you cal back I cldn't get ur numba.if posible post it here
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Eveezy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
waoosa:

when u say a bag, how many kg is d bag, this noodle waste normally don't cost DT much, DTS y its called waste, plzzz let me know d kg, its usually sold per kg in Lagos, some places 100, 90, 70,

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by waoosa(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
@Eveezy, am sorry I didn't weigh the bag. What I got is what is displayed in the picture posted by the Op. Full to the brim. From my estimate that bag definetely should weigh more than 50kg. how much is 100kg in Lagos?

machiny, can you answer the ops question.

But take note that PH things are different from that of Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
waoosa:
@Eveezy, am sorry I didn't weigh the bag. What I got is what is displayed in the picture posted by the Op. Full to the brim. From my estimate that bag definetely should weigh more than 50kg. how much is 100kg in Lagos?

machiny, can you answer the ops question.

But take note that PH things are different from that of Lagos.
the bag I sold to you wz 50kg.don't knw the scale they use there.he shld confirm the price and tel us maybe other pple can benefit from his source.because we sale wholesale.nobody will sale that quality cheaper except its grinded...the indomie is not cald waste.because we buy in tonnes from the factory.the chinese guys make sure its accounted for.
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Coldplay007(f): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2015
Why will anybody buy 50kg of rubbish noodles waste for 6k or 7k? I doubt if that rubbish bag is 50kg self.. Something the dealer got for free..
A 50kg bag of rice is about 8k! Most Dogs love Rice more.. and you are actually sure it's 50kg you are getting..

Rice weighs more per volume than indomie waste, and those bags look exactly like the same size as a 50kg bag of rice, that indomie waste bag can't be more than 30kg...
Use Rice and mix with your fish or meat..

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by waoosa(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
@coldplayoo7
Thanks for your concern. While am not holding brief for the seller because I am a customer and you are concerned customers are not cheated I appreciate but the noodles I got looks like the normal satchet type. Maybe I think so because am new to this bag type .

I normally cook rice with fish and chicken for my dogs but bought this noodles cos its faster to cook and to relieve my wife of stress when am off to field location. as a matter of fact am in the field at the moment and this has saved my dogs going unfed.

If you have a place close to Warri where I can get it cheaper, pls let me know.

I appreciate your concern. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Coldplay007:
Why will anybody buy 50kg of rubbish noodles waste for 6k or 7k? I doubt if that rubbish bag is 50kg self.. Something the dealer got for free..
A 50kg bag of rice is about 8k! Most Dogs love Rice more.. and you are actually sure it's 50kg you are getting..

Rice weighs more per volume than indomie waste, and those bags look exactly like the same size as a 50kg bag of rice, that indomie waste bag can't be more than 30kg...

Indomie/rice mathematics grin
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Coldplay007(f): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Indomie/rice mathematics grin

grin
Gazzuzz! What art thou seekest in Pet section? cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? by Machiny: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Coldplay007:

the noodles is not waste.because the company sales in tonnes.getting it is a even a problem.needs contact..indomie contains carbohydrate,protein and oil..which means your dog can be fed with just it and rice can not do that...its poultry and fish farm that buys more of this product.have you wondered why a carton of noodles cost 2000sumtyn,which 3 of it won't make a bag.and the noodles is as clean as that.its to tel you that its been taken care of during production...there is no dump site for noodles.which means its not thrown away....if you have gone to a vet shop to get the 1000naira bag then you would appreciate..because we sell to them...if you have contact for the cheaper or free indomie post it here so pple on nairaland can benefit

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! / New Pet -dogs Owners Club!!! / Tying Pregnant Dogs To Prevent Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.