Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) (13132 Views)

First Muslim Miss USA Winner Converts To Catholicism / 'oldest' Qur'an Fragments Found At Birmingham University(photo) / Oldest Copy Of The Qu’ran Ever Found In Birmingham, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Apparently this is the first muslim lollipop lady in Birmingham! Looks more like a bastard shuttlecock!

2 Likes

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by kingseric22(m): 1:42am On Jul 12, 2015
no comment yet
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2015
NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by menesheh(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2015
londongal03:
Apparently this is the first muslim lollipop
lady in Birmingham! Looks more like a
bastard shuttlecock!

With all these cover, up and down, is more of risking children's life.

1 Like

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol @ bastard shuttlecock.

They'd better ship her off to egypt.

1 Like

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Proffdada: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Let's play badminton grin

4 Likes

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Raymie(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Oh my days! She's really a colourful shuttlecock. She must be watched closely however. This her 'costume' is designed to hide IEDs and firearms.

2 Likes

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by modskiller(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2015
@OP,
You sound so so immature. Why the vulgarity?

4 Likes

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by kingseric22(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
modskiller:
@OP,
and if I am what's your busines #ITK wit empty skull
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Blackfire(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hausa abata awka.
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Viktor1983(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
immediately i saw the clothing she was dressed in, I thought Bombs before I saw the lemon color.
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
kingseric22:

I never asked for your help!
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
modskiller:
@OP,

I'll be back for you' let me hit front page first!
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by kingseric22(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
londongal03:
I never asked for your help!
pardon meeeooo!!!
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by modskiller(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
kingseric22:
See as you're using your mouth to rock cheap shyt like public toilet.
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by modskiller(m): 4:26am On Jul 13, 2015
kingseric22:

See how stuupid you are, your stupidity like MTN it's with everywhere you go. She even told you to mind your fuckiing business.

Broke niggas who always wanna impress a girl.
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2015
u can say anytin u lyk shes following d quran

1 Like

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Sankabson(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Bunch Of Ignorants!! Forgive Them Oh Lord!!
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by kingseric22(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
modskiller:

See how stuupid you are, your stupidity like MTN it's with everywhere you go. She even told you to mind your fuckiing business.

Broke niggas who always wanna impress a girl.
you must be running mad!! shameless he goat dat has no respect.I am not a broke.I can even feed you n your families 4eva
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
kingseric22:
you must be running mad!! shameless he goat dat has no respect.I am not a broke.I can even feed you n your families 4eva

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by kingseric22(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=RagnarLodbrok post=35806647][/quote]hmmm for ur mind abi
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by modskiller(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
kingseric22:
you must be running mad!! shameless he goat dat has no respect.p I am not a broke.I can even feed you n your families 4eva

Yes I can see that. With your wide nose like the exhaust of a G63 AMG.

#KingRetard
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2015
rahymat:
u can say anytin u lyk shes following d quran
see your eyes like shekau
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by marwanafrica: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
Apparently this is the first muslim lollipop
lady in Birmingham! Looks more like a
bastard shuttlecock!

she is still preety than your ugly disgusting face nd body, every reasonable guy wil likely pay any amount just to see her face nd body structure behind the veil, but urs is cheap everybody can sight it evn frm afar

2 Likes

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
marwanafrica:

she is still preety than your ugly disgusting face nd body, every reasonable guy wil likely pay any amount just to see her face nd body structure behind the veil, but urs is cheap everybody can sight it evn frm afar

EXACTLY MATE!!!! THEIR DIFFERENCE....

2 Likes

Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Candybob(m): 4:32am On Jul 16, 2015
marwanafrica:

Story for my puppy dog! Forget all those old wives tales, nobody pays a cent to see anybody lifting some hijab!
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Candybob(m): 4:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Nonsense, as if all this masquerading up is a guarantee of virginity! U need serious flogging from a wolli! Holy michael aaah!
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by marwanafrica: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Candybob:

Story for my puppy dog! Forget all those old wives tales, nobody pays a cent to see anybody lifting some hijab!

then is that the defination of moral in ur place
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by stiles009(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is just a gimmick from idiotic person of another believe..
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Candybob:
Nonsense, as if all this masquerading up is a guarantee of virginity! U need serious flogging from a wolli! Holy michael aaah!

Who said anything about virginity?
Re: The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) by Candybob(m): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2015

Who said anything about virginity?
This Nigga you are back, hehehe... so u also follow after the God of virgin hunters, and child fuckers cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.