Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency (37968 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency / Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by obichiekweibe59: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Maybe your sons were living reckless on the loot.All governors looted and are still looting.Dont worry everything will die down as soon as you get bailed.It is a political game plan to catch media applause for the new administration.You are not going to jail.Deziani and okonjo are still walking free.Just calm down.
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by iamrealdeji(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Mortiano:
today is my birthday, nairaland is my family, I need like 1000 likes today. God bless u, as u like dis post today
Happy birthday Fella,LLnP

1 Like

Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Mortiano(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Happy birthday Fella,LLnP
thanks to u n God bless

1 Like

Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
fool me ones,,its okay...........fool me twice,,na you sabi....third time,will not happen....let him rot in jail,with his sons.......... angry angry angry
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by saintneo(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Opportunity to become the MKO of the north.
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by global07(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2015
sunshine1974:
What of Amaechi na? All governments are d same. Buhari is not different from the other president. Only Yaradua was different but he died too early.
You can right a petition and send to EFCC
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Moosty89: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by PaulSteve: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Take it or leave it,Sule Lamido is one of North's finest politicians. He is one of few governors in the last eight years who developed their states tremendously and left no debts,the only debt he left was a fund to be repaid to the state by the FG. He stands greater chance of Presidency than all of Atiku,Kwankwaso combined.
These trying moments can be a stepping stone for him if well managed.
The northern elites chose PMB because they knew he alone could garner required support to unsit GEJ and return power to the north,not that he (PMB) would represent their interests suitably.
Let's watch as events unfold..
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by slydey(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2015
chuose:
REASON REVENGE FOR NOT SUPPORTING THE NORTHERN AGENDA.

It's obvious that Lamido is being persecutied becos he did not follow like a sheep the Northern agenda to install Baba Go-Slow as President.

Tinubu is Free and we all know he ripped lagos off.

Ameachi is Free and he looted Rivers state.

GMB approved N400 billion to pay those states that the Governors looted to pay for GMB to become president.

So why single Lamido out?

President All-Mouth No Action we dey watch you as you bomb calabar
but refuse to bomb Boko Haram that murders will impunity

SataNod shouldd go and die
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Moosty89: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]this is wonderful
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Fourwinds: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2015
kokoA:
Smh.. He is already talking about 2019 presidency. These politicians think they're gods o. How is he sure he will even be alive then?
don't mind him. Lamido is a very stu..pid man. Greedy politician
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by oloriadejoke(f): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg pls keep shut b4 I post u slap.thats your home 4 now. Home of thief and corrupt politicians
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Brytawon(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
A fowl cry from a kwarupt aboki...
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Esqueeze me Alhaji, if you no steal money, nobody fit call you thief...enjoy yaself, I heard you always like Obama hard things sticking up your kini...prison will be very enjoyable for you in that regard...Sai Bobo

1 Like

Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Smhart1(f): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
olatunji21:
He and his sons should be granted bail..#350million each... dats #1.05Billion..Atleast that's Ok for now b4 proper judgement would be delivered..
May God bless you
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by knight001: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2015
code9:
By

baba lamido sorry....who you help wen you dey seat.........well na true you talk,APC is moving around going to America with the most corrupt men...God make their plane crash
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by bros856: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Lamido keep quiet and stay in prison because you deserve it, Nigerians are not fools, we all know how you got into prison, there is no political enemy. Jonathan partisan era is gone so now EFCC can do their job without interferrance. Let me tell the story incase people don't know. When you where about leaving PDP for APC with your G-7 group, your sons laundered $40,000 dollars and were arrested by EFCC at Kano airport, You had to betray your G-7 group and support Jonthan/PDP to aviod what you are facing right now. Next time if you are given another opportunity in your life you will know that state money is not meant for kids.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by bros856: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2015
KINGHT 001, I wish you what you wish our Government officials anytime you travel anyway in your life, even if na wheel barol wer you use it must happen. Lamido gave his teenage sons $40,000 dollars(N7,960,000) cash to travel without declearing it at the airport and now he is lying about APC. As far as am concern u bi mumu. You sound like a glorified illetrate. There is Law in Nigeria now and nobody is above the law says BABA. I don't regret my vote for BABA Buhari! The people's President. My President my President> HATERS LIKE YOU SHOULD COMMIT SUCIDE NOW!

1 Like

Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by gwales: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by gwales: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
PaulSteve:
Take it or leave it,Sule Lamido is one of North's finest politicians. He is one of few governors in the last eight years who developed their states tremendously and left no debts,the only debt he left was a fund to be repaid to the state by the FG. He stands greater chance of Presidency than all of Atiku,Kwankwaso combined.
These trying moments can be a stepping stone for him if well managed.
The northern elites chose PMB because they knew he alone could garner required support to unsit GEJ and return power to the north,not that he (PMB) would represent their interests suitably.
Let's watch as events unfold..
sule lamido left 117 billion naira debt. And did you just say sule lamido have a better chance than kwankwaso? From wat universe are u from?
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by kenoz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin They've played fast one on him.
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Jollymich(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok oga lamido just raise one leg up and close your eyes and say this three times in your mine shakolokobangoshey you will disappear
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Toktee(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
can u c how to copy and paste? Incase of next time learn now..... D same post that took u a great a deal to copy was beta presented above....... NONSENSE
wailer
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by sunshine1974(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
We submitted a petition since march even b4 he left office on the monorail fraud but efcc did nothing about it
tayomohammed:
Are u nw saying Buhari spares Amechi? if u r not happy with his freedom pls submit a petition to efcc then u can now start a case. but if u don't do that abegi keep quite. Buhari is not d court neither is he d efcc. he can't arrest anybody except d police or efcc based on petition u submit.
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by AdeniyiA(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
could there ever been smoke without fire?
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by Sigo86(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
sunshine1974:
What of Amaechi na? All governments are d same. Buhari is not different from the other president. Only Yaradua was different but he died too early.

Whayasay

U don't belong here, u ought to be in the zoo. angry
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by mayorchelsea(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
chuose:
REASON REVENGE FOR NOT SUPPORTING THE NORTHERN AGENDA.

It's obvious that Lamido is being persecutied becos he did not follow like a sheep the Northern agenda to install Baba Go-Slow as President.

Tinubu is Free and we all know he ripped lagos off.

Ameachi is Free and he looted Rivers state.

GMB approved N400 billion to pay those states that the Governors looted to pay for GMB to become president.

So why single Lamido out?

President All-Mouth No Action we dey watch you as you bomb calabar
but refuse to bomb Boko Haram that murders will impunity

receive sense IJN
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by bashydemy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
olatunji21:
He and his sons should be granted bail..#350million each... dats #1.05Billion..Atleast that's Ok for now b4 proper judgement would be delivered..
No bro they should granted bail of #500million each and that will be #1.5b
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by gebest: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Now am enjoying dis season of trial.
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by hasonjack: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
You are just a thief. Your children too. If it were sharia your hands and limbs would have cut off.
Re: Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency by bashydemy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:

Do you really think it is about luck for different treatment in the SAME system or a change to the PAST

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Please what are yu insinuating here with this image, Remember Chime from the East is walking free while Sule Lamido from the North is in jail. so what will you say about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.