Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC (37959 Views)

Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC / Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by etokhana: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Former minister of transportation and leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), in Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, in the last one week, has lost some of his strong supporters.

Latest among his loyalists to quit was his former commissioner for Information and Communications, Ibim Semenitari.

Others, who announced resignation in letters to their respective wards chairmen were Dawari George, Marvin Yobana (former Africa’s representative at the World Youth Assembly), Nkemka Amadi and Robinson Elechi.

However, all of them have remained silent on the next decision of a political party to join and thanked the APC for giving them opportunities to serve at different capacities.

Semenitari, former acting managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), in her resignation letter wrote: “I write to resign my membership of APC with effect from today.

“I appreciate the friendship, camaraderie and opportunities that this platform has provided me to serve my state, region and country even as I wish the party well.”

Similarly, George, who was a strong ally of the former minister and a former commissioner for Youths under Amaechi’s administration, lauded the party for the support he got to serve it.

He was also the former chairman of the reconciliation committee of the party in Rivers State.

He, however, did not state the reason for his decision. The letter was addressed to the chairman of APC ward one in the state’s Asari Tori Local Government Area.

Meanwhile, Yobana, in his resignation letter, cited certain actions of the party which conflicted with his personal interest and political ideology as reasons for quitting the party.

These APC chieftains and Amaechi’s allies’ exit came after his recent return from Abuja, where he took second position at the party’s recent presidential primary.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amaechis-supporters-dump-apc/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by PresidObi: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Tell yourselves the truth, if you're from the south south and witnessed the humiliation of Amaechi after he served APC and all his huge sacrifices to the party since 2014,

If you're from the south south and watched how they demolished the ambitions of Wike in PDP after he has been carrying the party on his head for over 4 years,

You will know that the South south needs another political identity.

South south will go to Labour party in full, we will be holding each others hand to vote Labour party and secure our zone and resources.

Long live the South South region

493 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Since is not labour party they are dumping it won't hit front page this night.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Bugie16: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Its a wise decision. APC seems to be on autopilot recently.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by mbaboy(m): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2022
2023 is between Atiku and Obi

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by longetivity(m): 1:22am On Jul 11, 2022
mbaboy:
2023 is between Atiku and Obi
grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Monimatic(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Why is everyone decamping from APC , on the North and in the South, APC still have issues they have not resolved even after their primaries

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Monimatic:
Why is everyone decamping from APC , on the North and in the South, APC still have issues they have not resolved even after their primaries

Rats fleeing a sinking ship! lipsrsealed

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by RobsonsTARz: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2022
The revolution is gradually taking its steps

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by cybersoldiers: 2:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Momentum on the rise.

Labour party is the way forward.

Peter Obi is The new President.

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Built2last: 2:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Interesting days ahead.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Cmanforall: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Interesting..
I feel Amaechi will not want to influence his supporters on whom to vote for presidency 2023

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by MrBachelor: 2:55am On Jul 11, 2022
If they are ready to rescue Nigeria they can join us in the Labour party.

Otherwise, they should pitch their tents elsewhere.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Righthussle: 3:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Who be Ameachi ? Oh the Ameachi that betrayed Jonathan.

Ameachi, I remember all you did to your brother Jonathan. Wait, you still dey go church After sponsoring the election that removed a southern Christian president to install a northern Muslim as president? How far now? I hope you and your village people are happy with the way things are in the country?

I wish say the next church wey these Jihadists go strike make your papa and siblings dey there.

Idiot

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by WonderManly(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Oh no! It has cutted...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Pearl008: 4:54am On Jul 11, 2022
What is happening?

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Smithkafors(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Lol.... Even Buhari respects faith to some certain extent,never for once picked the same faith ticket since he started coming out.
You choose a Muslim - Muslim ticket, lol.

This election is between Atiku and Obi...If you are campaigning for Tinubu on this forum, don't waste your time. He won't win!.

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by SHINJA: 5:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Yoruba muslims will always remain the enemies of the South...

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by lonecatt(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2022
both amaechi and magnus abe's camp are dumping the broom party.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by ceede2: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amaechis-supporters-dump-apc/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Even Amaechi fit follow. Victory is sure.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by BigSarah(f): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2022
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by GboyegaD(m): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm sure Tinubu doesn't understand the effects of his decision. More of this will come from those who understand the need for equity.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2022
APC will soon be a thing of the past. Affliction will not rise again.

Peter Obi for President. We Yoruba are solidly behind Peter Obi. Peter Obi ni ama dibo fun.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by rocknation62(m): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Dem don dey go one by one grin

Vote Peter Obi

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by driand(m): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy

The breeze dey blow...

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Olamicwoto: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Election is around d corner, all politicians are look for cash out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by tillaman(m): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2022
We wish you luck Mr Ibim your surname go comot my teeth
Amaechi should port to LP and support PO

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Next year election will come with different dramas..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Olatunji1929: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2022
It's completely finish for Tinubu everyone is leaving him and terrorist party

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by jmoore(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu with a fantastic masterstroke that leads to an own goal.
Let's pop the champagne!!

I was a bit worried when many were openly condemning speculations that Tinubu wanted Muslim-muslim ticket. I said to myself 'You guys should keep quiet na, why are you trying to give your opposition a good advice?'.

It's a good thing that Tinubu didn't listen to their criticism.

Many Northern Muslims don't see Yoruba Muslims as 'real Muslims'. That's why Tinubu chose a northern Muslim as a running mate to capture the votes of northern Muslims. He has convinced himself that Yoruba people are not bothered about Muslim-muslim ticket.

Tinubu only succeeded in scoring an own goal.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by smile11s(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Are we not tired of PDP and APC.

Who no like better thing? Make we naija people appreciate and accept better thing wey LP dey offer us. Make we do our part and give real change a chance.

One day day go break and naija go better again.

God of Peter OBI is alive. Finally God say time for naija to be rescued.

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by fredoooooo: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2022
They've never being relevant ... wike will take over
Game on ..
BAT 23

204 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie / Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.