Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS (628 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by Japlon(m): 4:56am On Jul 12, 2015
False Christ, man who claims to be Jesus Watch Out !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpDufCOAdZE

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." - Matthew 7:15

Beware of the false prophets!

Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by okpamson15(m): 5:03am On Jul 12, 2015
if he will accept to be nail in the cross just like Jesus nowaha.

end time.
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by Belvine33(f): 5:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Ok
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by Ridwanna(m): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2015
who cares
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by Khd95(m): 5:37am On Jul 12, 2015
okpamson15:
if he will accept to be nail in the cross just like Jesus nowaha.

end time.

grin grin

Bt wait.is Jesus gon' b nailed d second time',dat is if he evr will come
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by trapQ: 5:40am On Jul 12, 2015
if he's JESUS, can he die for my sins again?
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by Jj222(f): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Jesus can not wear suite. so let him wear robs
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 12, 2015
MANY ARE MAD..BUT FEW ARE ROAMING..

Abeg download my freestyle jare.

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by cybrninja(m): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Let him come to waffi in delta state to complete his ministry.. #bros J
Re: The Second Coming? Man Claims He Is JESUS by 9aijaboi(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2015
How many miracles or signs have we seen from him. Christianity is a peaceful religion that's y some people through expensive jokes, try to fake Mohammed and watch faithfuls use you for holy war but I won't judge the person cos even the bible says 'dont judge so that you won't be judged' besides God works in mysterious ways so I just dey observe.

(1) (Reply)

Morning Devotion: Where Are The Fish? Mark 1:14-20 / Lady Pictured Praying So That ATM Machine Will Release Her Trapped Mastercard / Is It OK To Explore Other Options While Waiting On God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.