Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? (3017 Views)

The Truth About Buhari Not Voting Peter Onu As OAU Secretary General In 1985 / We Are Not Voting Again,we Are Counting Our Remaining Eggs-biafrans To Obiano / Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by doublewisdom: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari is out to victimise Southerners.
1. He refused to pay the sch fees of 500 Naija Delta Youths abroad.
2. He cancelled DSS employment that took place 8 months ago so that he will be able to employ Fulani people only.
3. He stopped paying Amnesty allowance to ex militants.
4. He sent soldiers to bomb guilty and innocent people at the Calabar creek but called Boko Haram members his brothers and treat them as such.
5. Out of 10 appointments so far made by him 9 are Northerners while only one who does his media dirty jobs is from the South.
6. He is victimising all PDP members in service.
7. He punishes those he perceives as friends of GEJ eg Marilyn Ogah.
8. Buhari is a heartless dictator. Am so glad I didn't vote for him.
Don't quote me if you don't agree with me. Thanks.
I quote you because I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
op pls how old are you exactly? cos your post is lacking common sense. how about you and Christine meet up and go on exile together. you guys fit yourselves. when I read posts like that of the op and Chrisine I wish people like them can be banned from reproducing and filling the world with their kind. more stupidity in the world.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by christinie(f): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
doublewisdom:

I quote you because I agree with you.
God bless u.
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by christinie(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
buzquet:
sorry mam! am I rude? but u resemble dose ladies dat always stay 4 pekas at night oooo
this is how you know bokobuharians. They hardly make sense and lose focus easily. I repeat: tell your bokobuhariri to pay up. His boko boys are starving and are now killing with utmost anger.
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by jane0000(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
can't you see that I can't bring myself to type the *rumpunt* he typed earlier? How can someone who doesn't know how to spell rampant have the audacity to argue with intellectuals in the first place? Abomination.
I don't think he typed *rumpunt*. It seems there something between u two. U like the guy abi? cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by christinie(f): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
jane0000:
I don't think he typed *rumpunt*. It seems there something between u two. U like the guy abi? cheesy
mxm
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by buzquet(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
this is how you know bokobuharians. They hardly make sense and lose focus easily. I repeat: tell your bokobuhariri to pay up. His boko boys are starving and are now killing with utmost anger.
Heya. Sorry mam. Maga neva pay?
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by kotv: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2018
I remember when I made this post three years ago. Till now, it still stands strongly. I am very proud to say I didn't vote for buhari
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by Cooly100: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2018
kotv:
I remember when I made this post three years ago. Till now, it still stands strongly. I am very proud to say I didn't vote for buhari

Things have turn much for the worse since your post in 2015...
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by chernest2002: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Am happy i did not vote buhari, my wisdom is confirmed grin grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? by doctokwus: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2018
kotv:
Indeed,just about 2months into his tenure,it's as if you saw into the future.Like Nostradamus you saw the nightmare Buhari would become while many of us were still solidly supporting him publicly though we had some misgivings privately.
But even as good as you saw,your post couldn't have envisioned that what you wrote and forsaw would be just a tip of the monster that has covered Nigeria with his dark,satanic clouds these past 3 years:
Lies,corruption,insecurity,unemployment,record suicide rates,bigotry,clannishness never before witnessed since 1914,economy in free fall,oil price you cried at 95 then was officially increased to 145,but now can be got at best at 180,his Fulani kinsmen now given free rein to kill,maim and destroy livelihoods while BH still is as formidable as they were,grossly incompetent,corrupt,nepotic appointees now litter goverment agencies,parastatals and ministries,etc.
The list of the atrocities the nightmare we have as president has and is still committing is endless.
Our only task now is to get him out of that office as forcefully as we got him in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Radio Man Dead / We’ve Told Buhari Not To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Gov. Okorocha Dares God Of Thunde / Chimamanda Adichie,11 Professors Set To Storm Washington For Biafra Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.