Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters (35832 Views)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:
Amaechi has gone international. While wike is there playing local government politics. Amaechi : the great lion of the tribe of ubima, a general in common sense revolution, and most importantly the slayer of Goodluck and patience Jonathan.

Could you stop using words like slay, etc. They are barbaric, and not in terms with sound mindedness of our century civilization. Also quit calling Amaechi a lion. He is better than a Lion. He is a human for crying out loud. A higher specie in the echelon of evolution
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Burger01(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2015
banki:

lol.....18 member delegate and 200 member delegate are not the same thing

elections are over get a life
You dey mind that pinhead? Spewing nonsense early beautiful Sunday morning. How would one compare Buhari's 18-man delegation to GEJ 250-man delegation? Mofos cum sore losersundecided
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Brytawon(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari if you go and come back sai u wan legalize h0m0, Nigeria no go contain us o...

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Tradesrunner(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:
18 man delegation?.... for what?

Is this not the same huge number of delegates APC complained about and campaigned against?

So what have they changed? Nigerians have been sold a dummy.

I don't blame them anyway, I blame the shallow headed Nigerians that voted this scam.

Oga the kenya trip of 200 delegate and many others by the past cant be compare
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by baronchuks(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:
Amaechi has gone international. While wike is there playing local government politics. Amaechi : the great lion of the tribe of ubima, a general in common sense revolution, and most importantly the slayer of Goodluck and patience Jonathan.
yeye dey smell...international my foot..what has he got to offer huh??
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by ddippset(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Oguguah:

Could you stop using words like slay, etc. They are barbaric, and not in terms with sound mindedness of our century civilization. Also quit calling Amaechi a lion. He is better than a Lion. He is a human for crying out loud. A higher specie in the echelon of evolution
sorry boss, I just used that word 'slay' for the first time on nairaland. And as for the 'lion' part. Ever heard of the figure of speech metaphor? John is a lion. Then if you want a simile: John is like a lion. Amaechi is the lion of ubima. This is a metaphorical expression Sir.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2015
docphresh:
Una no sabi read 5 governors +18 man delegate plus top officials and blah blah blah.. Maybe up to 50 in total.. For 3days visit..

No mind them. You're going to USA soon and you sack your ambassador there days earlier. Na wa o. Common sense nor common.

Basically at the time he will visit he won't have a sitting ambassador there. Maybe the next ambassador candidate will be in the entourage.

I won't be surprised if Tinubu recommends shunting Amaechi away to some distant ambassadorial post. He doesn't like oerambitious people grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by mrvitalis(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Beerem:

there is nothing in the heads of those people to negotiate in the interest of Nigeria. They will negotiate Nigeria back to colonialism or slavery.
And there is something on your head?
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Kingbilo(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2015
izzieman:

You know so Little about International diplomacy mon ami. You take Governors along whose state are of relevance to negotiations with the other country.

Lol. OK. Tell me which governor has ever gone on an international trip with Obama.

You don't take governors. You take foreign affairs personell. There are offices specifically for that purpose. And this especially applies to Nigeria where the state doesn't even have any control over whatever decisions are being made.. All they know is that at the end revenue will be allocated to them.. In fact US governors would have more reason to come to Nigeria than Nigerian governors going to the USA

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2015
My NL political boss #burger101 na addicted pro PMB cheesy cheesy cheesy
banki:

lol.....18 member delegate and 200 member delegate are not the same thing

elections are over get a life
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

Is this not the same huge number of delegates APC complained about and campaigned against?

I don't blame them anyway, I blame the shallow headed Nigerians that voted this scam.

do you want to compare this with Jonathan's 200 delegate
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by aristosoft(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
It's becoming true.

I belong to Everybody, I belong to Nobody.

Make I dey warm up whether dem go invite me for the next trip.

Dem no go know say 9ja president come Na, shay na only 18 people go enter 9 presidential jets. Abi America no get space like Kenya?

Enough of this rotating delegates sha, except for proper documentation. What we need now is an assemblage of a think-tank to drive policies and actions towards cleaning our mess so we can start this country.

God bless Nigeria and those who mean well for this country against their selfish interest.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by ramdris(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
may0001:
Amechi deserves it. He fought a great fought. He conquered.
U make sense bro.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by kenoz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
K
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by alsudaes1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
mrvitalis:
Not a bad list, as far as u will negotiate in the interests of Nigerians. ... .. .. .. At least I know ameachi won't fear Obama
. . . and neither bakare
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by agbari1: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Good team please keep this up pmb
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Samandgrace(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
So you want to compare 18man delegate with over 200 that ur past president use to travel with? must u be partican in every thn? Pls live politics out of this & face reality. In 6yrs of GEJ rein, Obama visted maany countries in Africa with exeption Nigeria. In just one month into office PMB has been invited to White house, thnk abt that.
Flets:

And to all the all the janja.wids quoting me, if Buhari has his agenda right ... He wouldn't need more than 3 people. And they will definitely not be renowned criminals cum governors.

With the way APC campaigned earlier, Buhari should be travelling alone.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by willorie(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:

Well said cool
Indeed!, he is the slayer of GEJ & P
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by willorie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Zoharariel:

No! Actually Jonathan was known to be gallivanting with about 120 delegates.

For instance; when the bastard visited Kenya, he went with all the 10 jets from the Presidential Air Fleet, and that was because the acquisition of the 11th jet was still being debated upon.

Lol cheesy cheesy
Gallivanting + bastard
Kind of quoting me
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
America has nothing to offer we!
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by BabaO2: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
What is Bakare doing on that list..? That pained malicious and envious man. Buhari will definetely be a failure with bakare dictating or lobbying for an advising role.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by JoshGiantfeet(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

And to all the all the janja.wids quoting me, if Buhari has his agenda right ... He wouldn't need more than 3 people. And they will definitely not be renowned criminals cum governors.

You see? Now everybody has insulted you? If you had known you would not have said what you said...shebi? Take heart jare...maybe you'll say something better next time...you hear? Take icecream and sleep till tomorrow..I care.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by tiger28: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

Idiot! !....you want to compare PMB's 18man Delegation to your Drunkard 's 200 man delegation?. Too many illiterates here I swear, full of beer parlour talkers.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

Oga sharap joor!!
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Amaechi the great lion of ubima. Slayer of taniods and their fake jesus from otueke cool. Wike's nightmare and punisher.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:
sorry boss, I just used that word 'slay' for the first time on nairaland. And as for the 'lion' part. Ever heard of the figure of speech metaphor? John is a lion. Then if you want a simile: John is like a lion. Amaechi is the lion of ubima. This is a metaphorical expression Sir.

Ok. Noted Sir.
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by porka: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Zoharariel:

No! Actually Jonathan was known to be gallivanting with about 120 delegates.

For instance; when the bastard visited Kenya, he went with all the 10 jets from the Presidential Air Fleet, and that was because the acquisition of the 11th jet was still being debated upon.

[size=13pt]They were mostly Nigerian businessmen seeking investment opportunities.

The jets too were mostly private belonging to top executives of Nigerian companies.

Presidents are usually accompanied on state visits by businessmen and top investors to explore investments and business not civil servants.

Buhari's 18 man delegation is nothing to celebrate. It is rather a disgrace to Nigeria and shows lack of grasp of state power. It's childish to underscore the few number on the entourage.

BTW, what are their action plans to withstand pressure from Obama on turning Nigeria to a homosexual country? [/size]
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Oliviatandt: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari should please include Mr Buruji Kashamu in his delegation

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Ilekokonit: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan Leads 600-Man Delegation To United Nations General Assembly

Nigeria, which has failed to focus on implementing the United Nations Millenium Development Goals, is sending a record 600-man delegation to the 68th General Assembly in New York which will focus on a follow-up plan, SaharaReporters investigations reveal.
by SaharaReporters, New York Sep 22, 2013

The delegation is led by President Goodluck Jonathan, who will speak at the plenary debate on Tuesday. It includes two state governors and the First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

The Nigerian delegation is by far the largest of any nation at this year's UN event, the theme of which is: “Post-2015 Development Agenda: Setting the Stage.”

The Nigeria leader, who has been much-criticized for squandering resources and for failing to lead by example, arrived in New York today and is staying at the lavish The Pierre Hotel across from New York’s Central Park in a presidential suite that will cost Nigeria at least $10,000 per night. This means his tab for accommodation alone, for one room, will hit at least $50,000.

According to the hotel’s documentation, the 39th floor presidential suite, which features an expansive living room and two bedrooms, among others, may be combined with other rooms and suites to provide up to 6 bedrooms and a private floor, an opulent option Mr. Jonathan is likely to have jumped at. According to the hotel’s itinerary which was seen by Saharareporters, he is booked for five nights.

Nigeria has become internationally-known for wasting valuable development funds on lavish foreign trips. It would be recalled that during last year’s United Nations General Assembly, for instance, the Minister for Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, booked into two rooms in two different expensive hotels. One of them was a $5,000 per night suite at the Four Seasons Hotel at 57 East 57th Street, and the other a 28th floor room at the Pierre for $3,000 per night. It was unclear how she slept in two different hotels at the same time.

In addition, Ms. Alison Madueke’s delegation of seven from her Ministry also rented 10 limousines, at a cost of $1,800 per day, some of which were never used.

As SaharaReporters reported last year, the profligacy of the Nigerian delegation attracted the attention of America’s National Broadcasting Corporation in New York, which reported on how African delegates from the poorest countries stayed in some of the most expensive hotels during the UN General Assembly and shopped in high-priced retail stores.

Mr. Jonathan will commence his official duties in New York this afternoon by engaging in an all-expenses paid lunch date with Nigerian professionals selected by Nigerian diplomats in the US.

The invitation-only event was chosen after the President and his inner circle abandoned a Town Hall plan for fear of protesters in the New York area.

http://saharareporters.com/2013/09/22/president-goodluck-jonathan-leads-600-man-delegation-united-nations-general-assembly
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by Pangea: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
poadret:
ks

Abeg
Wetin be this?
You Wan blind us?
Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
shocked shocked grin he de pain me ooooooo!!!! shocked grin
Flets:

Re: Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:

Good luck never travelled with 18 people, they are always in scores

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.