Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Want To Appeal To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Appeal To Nigerians (354 Views)

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll / FG Refuses To Appeal Ruling Against Kashamu’s Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Appeal To Nigerians by okeke00(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
going through some social media sites like facebook and even our Almighty Nairalandyou will find out that once any post is made about any other country that has nothing to do with us. all you we see is some kinds of insults, abusive words courses all coming from Nigerians. some will even threaten you with thunder or fire from their god. so will even go as long as asking you to wait and see how their God will punish you.
My fellow Nigerians. i am pleading to you all, remember that when a m,an talks too much. his secrets and weakness are been exposed and the last of it all, let us know how we go about with foreign countries issues even the one that has nothing to do with us
other countries are building a strong relationship with every countries, while Nigerian is busy coursing every country. lets control our tongues sometimes
Re: I Want To Appeal To Nigerians by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: I Want To Appeal To Nigerians by kbams241: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Iranuuu

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Explosions In Damaturu At Prayer Ground / B / Consul General Inaugurates ID Card For Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.