Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted (18593 Views)

Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos / SHOCKING: See Photo This Secondary School Girl Posted On Facebook / Omg!! See The Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by bolajioginni: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Stumble on this photo on facebook last night, have been asking what this small girls are turning social media into.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by hotunba20(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Iranu abacha.
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by dionysus7: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2015
stop making stup1d people famous

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Tolexander: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2015
The girl looks innocent and may be naive of the bad in the picture.
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Shortyy(f): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2015
bad friends and negative influence
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by jerflakes(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
The girl looks innocent and may be naive of the bad in the picture.

Did u really type that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Tolexander: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:

Did u really type that?
sure, I did!

Mind the word in the post 'may'.

Not all female children are taught how to sit by their parent(s).

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Secondary school girl from Delta indeed!
This picture has been online for god knows how long and they even used it in one naija movie.

4 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by jerflakes(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
sure, I did!

Mind the word in the post 'may'.

Not all female children are taught how to sit by their parent(s).

Are you for real?

When you see a corrupt kid, say it as it is.

Dont sugarcoat it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Tolexander: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:

Are you for real?

When you see a corrupt kid, say it as it is.

Dont sugarcoat it.
there is a difference between a corrupt kid and an innocent one. I'm not justifying the picture anyway.

I will rather rebuke her parents(mother in particular) for failing in their responsibility.
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by jerflakes(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
there is a difference between a corrupt kid and an innocent one. I'm not justifying the picture anyway.

I will rather rebuke her parents(mother in particular) for failing in their responsibility.

And how are you sure the mother is guilty?

Are you not aware of nigerian mothers and their strict disciplines?

The girl is in school, its called peer pressure.

Peer pressure overshadows all your parents have thought you.

Pls face the girl and blame the girl only.

Children of strict parenting are always the most corrupt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by solodox(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
what school in delta is this... kid looks south african to me tho!
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by ShakurM(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2015
But Op, u know I'm fasting embarassed
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Tolexander: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:

you don't have to make an hasty generalization on children training, most especially, strict training.

The strict parents are only teaching the children fears and may not end up making their wards to understand the value of morals. Hence, the very likely tendency for their children to go wayward when they are out of their parents' sight.

The girl looks young and may not know it is bad to sit like that. Whose fault is it, hers or the parents that refused to teach her?

The very right conclusion would have been made, if the OP had posted some of her pictures and activities on Facebook. By this, we can conclude if it is innocence or peer influence.
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by ritababe(f): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2015
old picture
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by jerflakes(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
you don't have to make an hasty generalization on children training, most especially, strict training.

The strict parents are only teaching the children fears and may not end up making their wards to understand the value of morals. Hence, the very likely tendency for their children to go wayward when they are out of their parents' sight.

The girl looks young and may not know it is bad to sit like that. Whose fault is it, hers or the parents that refused to teach her?

The very right conclusion would have been made, if the OP had posted some of her pictures and activities on Facebook. By this, we can conclude if it is innocence or peer influence.

I just concluded that you are not for real.
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Tolexander: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:

I just concluded that you are not for real.
thank God the conclusion isy a 'close system' in you.
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by elvision1(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2015
bolajioginni:
Stumble on this photo on facebook last night,
have been asking what this small girls are
turning social media into.

am sure you saw just only this picture and decided to just rush down here to create a thread. You didn't even bother to check if this picture corresponded facially with others on the so called "profile"

and besides the pic. Aint deltan,saw it last year on 2go as the dp of a wannabe naughty ghanian girl. Not like i believe its hers anyway.
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2015
You actually lack common sense for posting this, whoever that is , you just made more people see her in that position. I know some of you think Nairaland is a place to practice your blogging skills, but do you really want to be a blogger who posts pictures like this, you need to think before you act, stop leaving your brain and common sense behind before making any decision

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by teepsee(f): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
swtgrl4eva:
Secondary school from Delta indeed!
This picture has been online for god knows how long and they even used it in one naija movie.
u won't blame him. Some people have the gift of believing every nonsense they hear or see.

And I wonder, even to the once on social media. cry
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Winna01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
old, epic picture
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by wordcat(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
This pishure is as old as facebook and the initial caption was a "bad secondary school girl from Kenya" grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by oloriooko(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Haba OP!
Delta ko Arik ni!
I beg stop circulating old picture as if you are starved of new ideas

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by ManTiger(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't know who is older.

This pic or Methusela
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by LADYARIK(f): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Stale news

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by joystickextendr: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Old pix,since 2007 or so

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by AlienStar: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:

i quite dsagree, 4 bible said "teach ur child d right ways and he will neva depart 4rm it
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by bolajioginni: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
ibotjaycob:
You actually lack common sense for posting this, whoever that is , you just made more people see her in that position. I know some of you think Nairaland is a place to practice your blogging skills, but do you really want to be a blogger who posts pictures like this, you need to think before you act, stop leaving your brain and common sense behind before making any decision
idiot... did you see anything like a link to any blog
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Dabss(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
This picture has been recycled over and over. State gist abeg!
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by olayincar(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
ShakurM:
But Op, u know I'm fasting embarassed
ehya. Buh why did u opened d thread?
Bros just go and eat
Re: See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
bolajioginni:
idiot... did you see anything like a link to any blog
Lool see yourself, don't be bitter, the truth hurts. Ouch

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Destiny Etiko, Ken Erics, Chiwetalu Agu, Harry B, Ugezu Pictured On Set / Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.