Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos (2758 Views)

A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Jayjezey: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Guys will you get married to a lady who can make dishes as this↘↙, despite the fact that she could be as ugly as a baboon??

Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by TDonald: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
See as the food ugly sef

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by TrishaP(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015
TDonald:
See as the food ugly sef
Stop lying.
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Cyriloha(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
Stop lieing.
I bet you you can't prepare that! !!!!!
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by TrishaP(f): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Cyriloha:

I bet you you can't prepare that! !!!!!
Don't judge a book by its cover. Even If I can't I'll do the best to learn. Who doesn't love good meal?!
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Anonymousartist(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2015
I dey fast,she don lose.
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Cyriloha(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:

Don't judge a book by its cover. Even If I can't I'll do the best to learn. Who doesn't love good meal?!

lol I hope your not angry dear I'm a joker that can joke with anything okay from your pictures that I just saw you can prepare that okay om not judging you because I'm not God....how are you today ?
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by jerflakes(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Do you mean ugly, as in Obasanjo ugly?

Or ugly, as in sexy body ugly face?

I have to consider cos anyone that can cook like this has stolen my heart.

The way to my heart is through my stomach.
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Oboi I don leak d screen of my fone just now embarassed

Hunger nor good oo
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by TrishaP(f): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Cyriloha:

how are you today ?
I'm fine thank you
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by ShakurM(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2015
I would marry her sisters join!
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Cyriloha(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
I'm fine thank you
no church today?
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2015
To cook is nt d matter. I'll pay d brideprice first. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by TrishaP(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2015
Cyriloha:

no church today?
Nope
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by MJBOLT: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided mtcheww Na food be this or poison
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Cyriloha(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
Nope
Angel why nah. ...you quarrelled ith JAH
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
I will marry her.

But am still recovering from my illness..embarassed
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by TrishaP(f): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cyriloha:

Angel why nah. ...you quarrelled ith JAH
Nope..just change of mind.
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
Nope..just change of mind.
okay ,enjoy your day
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by donwise1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
better food na money kill am
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Youngmolis: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
No be d face i go chop na ;DNo be d face i go chop na
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Angelou(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cyriloha:

lol I hope your not angry dear I'm a joker that can joke with anything okay from your pictures that I just saw you can prepare that okay om not judging you because I'm not God....how are you today ?
chai!!! Conji na bastard.:-D. As u don check her avatar con see say she fine u cum quickly apologise..... Kai God is watching u via Youtube
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by Cyriloha(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Angelou:
chai!!! Conji na bastard.:-D. As u don check her avatar con see say she fine u cum quickly apologise..... Kai God is watching u via Youtube

kia chineke!!!!!
.jesus Christ and his angels were this guy come from come oboyii you no go sleep. .....nah do you go dey scope around dey look for who you go send virus for his topic. ..If you put sand for my garri I will give you pap that full of bones if anything happens to that my angel I will design you in another country. .....anyway are you sure God is really watching me mek I kuku ma change that my youtube name! !!!!!!
Re: Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos by williams368(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Is dat food or shit?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Wife! / Must Read: Application Letter For Employment From A Graduate. / When Your Class Rep Wants To Remind Your Lecturer That He Gave An Assignment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.