Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day (1582 Views)

Regina Daniels Stuns As Beautiful Bride On A Movie Set / DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Mofe Duncan And His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by Itulah(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015
grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by sim37(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2015
hmmmm

she no wan dull her moment
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by bewla(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
last one b4 i say i do
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by Beesluv: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Maybe it was almost time for bridal dance....... and the chick wan get plenty people to spray her cash....

wine matrimony
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by oloriadejoke(f): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2015
This bride na igboroo
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by Akkord4gov: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
God provide me a virtue lady as wife not this kind of woman-animal we have around now

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by Visocrate(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2015
chilling with bottle
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by jascon1(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin hahaha is funny but unworthy. Maybe an after party celebration would have been OK to do this, not in that dress cry
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by ShakurM(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Old habits die hard
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bride On Her Wedding Day by Itulah(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
I like her swagg grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Blogs Not Post Munachi Abii Anymore? / Hacker Leaks Huddah Monroe's Nudes And Phone Number + Posts Insulting Message / Throws Back and recent Pics Of Jean Claude Van Damme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.