Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion (1894 Views)

Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / The Painting Of An Ajangbadi Block Of Flats / The Painting Picture Of A Nairalanders House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2015
These are pictures of an expansive mansion I was privileged to produce the paints.
One thing I noticed about nigerians in diadpora is their deep humility.
It was an honor supplying the paint and I appreciate the belief and support.

Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Continuation

Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by redvektor(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2015
op the first pic what color is that is it orange and lemon
Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2015
redvektor:
op the first pic what color is that is it orange and lemon
Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Continuation

Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by smiley001(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice painting work there Mr gbadexy and good colour combination. did u select d colours for d client?

By d way sir, why do our ppl so much fancy all dis burglary proofs in NIGERIA? don't dey know d meaning of burglary proof? pls let's us all advise dem properly, burglary proof in nigeria shouldn't be about luxury or fancy but a very strong and burglar resistant one.
I'm talking from experience becos I was twice a victim of dis burglary thing. D apartment I was staying was burgled twice by bringing down all dis fancy proofs. It didn't resist dem one bit and was very very easy to pull down.
Thank God d landlord has since replaced it wit old model proofs dat is very very strong and will take burglars time and much stress to pull down.

nice painting work here bro, keep it up.
Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
smiley001:
Nice painting work there Mr gbadexy and good colour combination. did u select d colours for d client?

By d way sir, why do our ppl so much fancy all dis burglary proofs in NIGERIA? don't dey know d meaning of burglary proof? pls let's us all advise dem properly, burglary proof in nigeria shouldn't be about luxury or fancy but a very strong and burglar resistant one.
I'm talking from experience becos I was twice a victim of dis burglary thing. D apartment I was staying was burgled twice by bringing down all dis fancy proofs. It didn't resist dem one bit and was very very easy to pull down.
Thank God d landlord has since replaced it wit old model proofs dat is very very strong and will take burglars time and much stress to pull down.

nice painting work here bro, keep it up.
Thank you sir.
Actually, the client chose the colours.
Thank you once again for the positive review.
Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by mufutau55(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice work here... Quality Paint supplied at good price, and excellent Painter to apply it to desired. Keep up the good work.
And nice one to the Client.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Questions are welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Trans Amadi Gardens Estate Portharcourt: Four Units Terrace Duplex For Sale..pix / Osapa London,lekki...hot! Hotter!! Hottest!!! / Invest In Pertinence Limited Owners Of Abc/vip Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.