Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) (1967 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by TrishaP(f): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Seen as he left Our Lady Queen of Nigeria, Pro-Cathedral in Abuja this morning. A white shirt with an inscription on the back that says 'Doggy Style'. Is that an offensive t.shirt to wear to church?

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/see-what-man-wore-to-church-today-photos.html?m=1

Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
End time.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Trash..

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op Ah Dat is nt church na, aba! easy na
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by Princecalm(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
why did you not wait for them to enter the church before snapping them?
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
angry
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by dammywapes(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
End time.
What's end time about that ?
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
dammywapes:
What's end time about that ?

Sorry.

Beginning time.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by dammywapes(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ki lo kan agbero pelu twitter handle? Meaning mind your business
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by dammywapes(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
He might want to seek attention in da church. #dass all.
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by TrishaP(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
angry
Why the face?
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by TrishaP(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
dammywapes:
He might want to seek attention in da church. #dass all.
Obviously
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by dammywapes(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
Obviously
Yeah
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by Creamish(f): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pro-Cathedral church.... rily? undecided
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by olarhtunji(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2015
TrishaP:

Why the face?

hello Trisha can you tell me the symptoms of your typhoid or message me on 0811 565 7759 on whatsapp. .am also suffering from typhoid n need sum1 passing tru d same thing to talk to...please reply as soon as you get Diz... and if in casr you don't want to message on whatsapp we can talk right on here... please I hope you see dix soon
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Uwa mmebi ...... Opin aye.
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by TrishaP(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
olarhtunji:

hello Trisha can you tell me the symptoms of your typhoid or message me on 0811 565 7759 on whatsapp. .am also suffering from typhoid n need sum1 passing tru d same thing to talk to...please reply as soon as you get Diz... and if in casr you don't want to message on whatsapp we can talk right on here... please I hope you see dix soon
umm... ok! I was having joint pains, weakness and severe headache. I knew I was sick but no one understood until I had to run a test then i knew the level of illness in me. It was that terrible. I thought I could suppress it to runaway from drugs. But I ended up in the hospital with drips and injections with a little drugs.. thank goodness! I'm okay now tho.
I'm sorry about yours. I hope you're okay too?
Re: See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) by joinnow: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Don't judge.
May be he has a dog kennel
Or the only clean shirt available was this white T-shirt he wore during Abuja dog walk show.

But if he is a gay.
God knows how to deal with them in due time because 5000+ years ago he dealt with Sodom and Gomorrah

(1) (Reply)

Hey! What's Going On Here ? / I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) / Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.