Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ (1967 Views)

Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2016
One of the major reasons I became an atheist, was lack of evidence.
But a lot of people here might ask - "Lack of evidence of what exactly?"

Let's go back on time, 14th September 2013. I was googling arguments to use against atheists much like what winner01 and kingebuka do on a daily.

I typed the words "Extra biblical evidence for Jesus' existence" into google's search bar. I felt very confident that when Google returned the results I would have the ultimate weapon to use against atheists.

To my dismay, I got nothing concrete. What the Bleep!? I thought to myself, Jesus spoke to 5,000 people twice! He brought someone back from the dead, he claimed to be the son of God and for some reason, even Pliny the younger was more popular than him.

I couldn't accept it, I tore the entire Internet apart. Looking desperately. And do then it dawned on me. If Jesus were an actual historical figure I shouldn't have to look this hard. I came across josephus' Antiquities of the Jews. Not good enough, Josephus didn't actually meet or knew Jesus personally. . His documentations were based on third hand accounts and were subject to Christian interpolation.

Roman historian, Tacitus in his book ANNALS mentions a man crucified called christus by pontius pilate. Once again, based on more third hand accounts.

What about the people Jesus interacted with? The pharisees, surely they must've documented h the existence of a man claiming to be God?. They didn't. . There is no historical 'First hand account of Jesus' that exists in history apart from the synoptic gospels. I had many questions, but above all I was afraid of going to hell by questioning the Bible and the existence of Jesus. So I stopped researching and purged my mind of blasphemous thoughts.

That day, I might not have realized it but atheism had successfully taken root in me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2016
I have come to book space as usual, Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala Stistististististististististististi Claclaclaclaclaclaclaclaclaclala..
This is the first time I'm calling ur name.. Just decided to show face sha..

cool...Happy thursday all!
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by SUPERPACK: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

Let's go back on time, 14th September 2013. I was googling arguments to use against atheists much like what winner01 and kingebuka do on a daily.

I typed the words "Extra biblical evidence for Jesus' existence" into google's search bar. I felt very confident that when Google returned the results I would have the ultimate weapon to use against atheists.

To my dismay, I got nothing concrete. What the Bleep!? I thought to myself, Jesus spoke to 5,000 people twice! He brought someone back from the dead, he claimed to be the son of God and for some reason, even Pliny the younger was more popular than him.

I couldn't accept it, I tore the entire Internet apart. Looking desperately. And do then it dawned on me. If Jesus were an actual historical figure I shouldn't have to look this hard. I came across josephus' Antiquities of the Jews. Not good enough, Josephus didn't actually meet or knew Jesus personally. . His documentations were based on third hand accounts and were subject to Christian interpolation.

Roman historian, Tacitus in his book ANNALS mentions a man crucified called christus by pontius pilate. Once again, based on more third hand accounts.

What about the people Jesus interacted with? The pharisees, surely they must've documented h the existence of a man claiming to be God?. They didn't. . There is no historical 'First hand account of Jesus' that exists in history apart from the synoptic gospels. I had many questions, but above all I was afraid of going to hell by questioning the Bible and the existence of Jesus. So I stopped researching and purged my mind of blasphemous thoughts.

That day, I might not have realized it but atheism had successfully taken root in me.
many of such evidences were destroyed when the roman emperor wanted to make christianity the state religion of the roman empire,
also his real name was nt jesus, the christus the historian documented about fits in as the bios of jesus since his name was translated frm greece to english.
bt there seem to be many antifacts and old arts and cave drawings in support of his existence the survived.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:
many of such evidences were destroyed when the roman emperor wanted to make christianity the state religion of the roman empire,
also his real name was nt jesus, the christus the historian documented about fits in as the bios of jesus since his name was translated frm greece to english.
bt there seem to be many antifacts and old arts and cave drawings in support of his existence the survived.

Could you list at least one of these 'artifacts'? And arguments that verify their authenticity?
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by SUPERPACK: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by kilo4sure: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

What about the people Jesus interacted with? The pharisees, surely they must've documented h the existence of a man claiming to be God?. They didn't. . There is no historical 'First hand account of JesIt' that exists in history apart from the synoptic gospels. I had many questions, but above all I was afraid of going to hell by questioning the Bible and the existence of Jesus. So I stopped researching and purged my mind of blasphemous thoughts.

No scholar worth his name, whether Christian or not doubt the historicity of Jesus, what they say is that the gospel accounts are not 100percent accurate or some are exaggerated. It is expected that there was no contemporary account of Jesus life because he was not quite popular in his day, he was just one of many Jewish zealots and messaianic figures in those days, some were also healers who awaited the kingdom of God. So why should philo for instance single out yeshua to write about him? The Jews hated Jesus the most and when they compiled their chronicles of the Talmud in the second century, they spoke about how a certain yeshua led the people astray with his magic, hence the elders were of the opinion that he must be killed. These people could easily have said that Jesus did not exist, but there was no argument about this, not even from his enemies until recently in the 19th century, because atheists so hate Christianity and would bring up all sorts of argument no matter how unreasonable it is.
Also historians do not do their job simply by throwing away all non contemporary accounts, if this were so, we would have very little to go by in history today. Therefore Tacticus and Josephus are reliable. Tacticus was an historian, who did his research and was writing about things that happened before he was born, we take those things he wrote about Rome seriously and do not discard simply because they are non contemporary sources, he also had no reason to listen to Christians or believe that Jesus existed.

1 Like

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
kilo4sure:

No scholar worth his name, whether Christian or not doubt the historicity of Jesus, what they say is that the gospel accounts are not 100percent accurate or some are exaggerated. It is expected that there was no contemporary account of Jesus life because he was not quite popular in his day, he was just one of many Jewish zealots and messaianic figures in those days, some were also healers who awaited the kingdom of God. So why should philo for instance single out yeshua to write about him? The Jews hated Jesus the most and when they compiled their chronicles of the Talmud in the second century, they spoke about how a certain yeshua led the people astray with his magic, hence the elders were of the opinion that he must be killed. These people could easily have said that Jesus did not exist, but there was no argument about this, not even from his enemies until recently in the 19th century, because atheists so hate Christianity and would bring up all sorts of argument no matter how unreasonable it is.
Also historians do not do their job simply by throwing away all non contemporary accounts, if this were so, we would have very little to go by in history today. Therefore Tacticus and Josephus are reliable. Tacticus was an historian, who did his research and was writing about things that happened before he was born, we take those things he wrote about Rome seriously and do not discard simply because they are non contemporary sources, he also had no reason to listen to Christians or believe that Jesus existed.

Links that back up your claims?
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
In all of history, Josephus and Tacitus are the only reliable historians who mentioned Jesus Christ in their works.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by kilo4sure: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:
In all of history, Josephus and Tacitus are the only reliable historians who mentioned Jesus Christ in their works.
How many historians of that era do you know? If you want to argue this with me, first do your research properly by reading the works of historians and scholars in this field even the atheist historians as well. Don't do your research by reading any website you find from village atheists or even from Christians. You can begin by reading up why the atheist historian Bart Erhman is convinced that Jesus existed, his position on the matter is thesame with virtually almost every other proffesor of history on this matter(atheists, christians, jews, agnostics, etc). I wonder the type of research you made on the historicity of Jesus that led you to atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
kilo4sure:

How many historians of that era do you know? If you want to argue this with me, first do your research properly by reading the works of historians and scholars in this field even the atheist historians as well. Don't do your research by reading any website you find from village atheists or even from Christians. You can begin by reading up why the atheist historian Bart Erhman is convinced that Jesus existed, his position on the matter is thesame with virtually almost every other proffesor of history on this matter(atheists, christians, jews, agnostics, etc). I wonder the type of research you made on the historicity of Jesus that led you to atheism.
I read Wikipedia. Not atheist websites. I've never read an atheist website till today.

Argumentum Ad Verecundiam , Bart's convictions have nothing to do with whether Jesus existed or not.

You're still having trouble presenting links.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Forget historians sef, what about letters written by pharisees? Surely Jesus was popular amongst the scribes. . They should've mentioned him in their letters

What about the educated people that met with him? Surely at least one of them should've written about Jesus on a letter or manuscript.

The fact that a man such as Jesus' existence is questionable, is the singular most damning objective proof of his non-existence. Jesus called himself the King of all kings! He had to have been very popular. Even the Bible says he was known throughout the lands. But there's more evidence that pontius pilate existed than a man named 'Jesus'
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by promise10: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

I read Wikipedia. Not atheist websites. I've never read an atheist website till today.

Argumentum Ad Verecundiam , Bart's convictions have nothing to do with whether Jesus existed or not.

Hey man, why is it that you don't argue the existence of mohammed, god of batman, zeus, obalatan? Why argue only Jesus?

Oh, your are just trying to subject the ding-dung bell(conscience) in your heart, that is telling you, he existed.

http://www.icr.org/article/has-archaeological-evidence-for-jesus-been-discove/

https://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/surprising-archaeological-find-proof-of-jesus-existence

1 Like

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by kilo4sure: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

Lol, so wikepedia(a site that is constantly edited, and certainly not the best source for information) is what you read, and then suddenly your eyes were opened and you became an atheist, and you call that research? Like seriously?
If you really want to learn about this, search for the works of historians on this.
Even your wikepedia, this is what it has to say..
A plurality of New Testament scholars, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is more probable than not,[1][2][3][4][nb 1][nb 2][nb 3][nb 4]

3 Likes

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by promise10: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:
Forget historians sef, what about letters written by pharisees? Surely Jesus was popular amongst the scribes. . They should've mentioned him in their letters

What about the educated people that met with him? Surely at least one of them should've written about Jesus on a letter or manuscript.

The fact that a man such as Jesus' existence is questionable, is the singular most damning objective proof of his non-existence. Jesus called himself the King of all kings! He had to have been very popular. Even the Bible says he was known throughout the lands. But there's more evidence that pontius pilate existed than a man named 'Jesus'
Oh you are expecting an old ancient book that states about the existence of Jesus? That's the bible!

If you don't accept that, then keep on deceiving yourself that buddha existed, mohammed existed, but Jesus never existed. *clap for yourself*

2 Likes

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
promise10:

Oh you are expecting an old ancient book that states about the existence of Jesus? That's the bible!

If you don't accept that, then keep on deceiving yourself that buddha existed, mohammed existed, but Jesus never existed. *clap for yourself*

This thread is for intellectuals only. Go self-service or do whatever people like you do with their free time.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
kilo4sure:

Lol, so wikepedia(a site that is constantly edited, and certainly not the best source for information) is what you read, and then suddenly your eyes were opened and you became an atheist, and you call that research? Like seriously?
If you really want to learn about this, search for the works of historians on this.
Even your wikepedia, this is what it has to say..
A plurality of New Testament scholars, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is more probable than not,[1][2][3][4][nb 1][nb 2][nb 3][nb 4]

The largest source of knowledge on the entire Internet isn't the best source of information?
That concludes this discussion.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by kilo4sure: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

The largest source of knowledge on the entire Internet isn't the best source of information?
That concludes this discussion.
It is not the best source of knowledge for one who wants to carry out a thorough research on the matter but a standard one nonetheless.
Even your wikepedia doesn't totally agree with you. So what are we saying?

1 Like

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by promise10: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

This thread is for intellectuals only. Go self-service or do whatever people like you do with their free time.
It looks so sickening and disgusting to come accross an empty foolish brain claiming to be an intelligent atheist.

Man you better wake up, and know that atheism equals MEANINGLESSNESS.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
kilo4sure:

It is not the best source of knowledge for one who wants to carry out a thorough research on the matter but a standard one nonetheless.
Even your wikepedia doesn't totally agree with you. So what are we saying?

Wikipedia doesn't give its own opinion, it merely states that scholars find that Jesus' existence is probable.

Perhaps an ordinary man named Jesus could've existed, and then myths of him being God surfaces after his death. The Jesus that the Bible describes is a purely fictional character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

Wikipedia doesn't give its own opinion, it merely states that scholars find that Jesus' existence is probable.

Perhaps an ordinary man named Jesus could've existed, and then myths of him being God surfaces after his death. The Jesus that the Bible describes is a purely fictional character.

I would have contributed more, but I surely doubt your sincerity on this subject. Be open minded man, they have giving you a nice point, yet you still doubt?

Wikipedia is not an authentic source of information, so you don't know? It's best to follow the source listed in Wikipedia to confirm the authenticity than believing what you read there. The source of your research is weak. No qualified scholars still doubts Jesus existence man.

Jesus was popular, but among the elites and rulers, he wasn't. The Jewish religious leaders you mentioned never recognised him. In fact they killed him. The temple was destroyed in, 70CE and the documents there in burned. Josephus who survived wrote about Jesus, even Tacitus who is a renowned historian. Even others write about him. Pls be open minded, if u love being atheist, that's ur decision, but be sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by TomHagen: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
promise10:

Hey man, why is it that you don't argue the existence of mohammed, god of batman, zeus, obalatan? Why argue only Jesus?

Oh, your are just trying to subject the ding-dung bell(conscience) in your heart, that is telling you, he existed.

http://www.icr.org/article/has-archaeological-evidence-for-jesus-been-discove/

https://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/surprising-archaeological-find-proof-of-jesus-existence
While I do not doubt the existence of Jesus, I must say that your comment is a very foolish one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
JMAN05:

I would have contributed more, but I surely doubt your sincerity on this subject. Be open minded man, they have giving you a nice point, yet you still doubt?

Wikipedia is not an authentic source of information, so you don't know? It's best to follow the source listed in Wikipedia to confirm the authenticity than believing what you read there. The source of your research is weak. No qualified scholars still doubts Jesus existence man.

Jesus was popular, but among the elites and rulers, he wasn't. The Jewish religious leaders you mentioned never recognised him. In fact they killed him. The temple was destroyed in, 70CE and the documents there in burned. Josephus who survived wrote about Jesus, even Tacitus who is a renowned historian. Even others write about him. Pls be open minded, if u love being atheist, that's ur decision, but be sincere.

Isn't it convenient that evidence for his existence was allegedly burnt?

I know Josephus and Tacitus mentioned a Jesus character in their works, but the account wasn't of first hand experience.

Who are the others that mentioned Jesus in history? And lived around the time he was allegedly Alive?
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by kilo4sure: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

I know Josephus and Tacitus mentioned a Jesus character in their works, but the account wasn't of first hand experience.

Who are the others that mentioned Jesus in history? And lived around the time he was allegedly Alive?
So much of what we know about first century messaianic Judaism comes from Josephus. Again you think this was a literate culture with channels and CNN or press news and media, or you think many jews delighted in writing things.But for Josephus, we have limited knowledge of rabbis of the era. It was more of an oral culture. Also even philo's interest was not to give us account of the various messaiah's in his time. Josephus was the man who focused on this, and we know ca lot about them now and the various zealot movements in first century Judaism, Thanks to Josephus. Most of your questions have been answered by scholars, just read up on their materials.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

It's so sickening how atheist display a high level of disingenuousness. You are faulting the works of Tacitus because he mentioned Jesus? How far can you go in ur insincerity just to phased off Jesus? My guy Tacitus is a renown historian, he didnt mention a fictional character. OK, do you want to state that all the characters Tacitus mentioned who didn't live during his lifetime are all unhistorical? Do u also state that all the names Josephus mentioned are fake cos the lived prior to his lifetime? Answer those questions and stop this deliberate hypocrisy.

Matthew, Mark, and Peter all write about Jesus and they lived at the time he lived. Oh! They are Christians u will shout. OK, to be fair Pls mention the Christian writing at the time that wrote about Josephus and Tacitus back then. If none exist, then Tacitus and Josephus did not exist cos we only see prove from secular sources.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Eddlad: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshuabase:

If someone really wanted to push the Christain agenda the "human way" don't you think they could just as easily as they wrote the bible also write setup some fake accounts and propagated it just to satisfy your likes? After all "they" wrote the bible, it's not too far fetched to assume they could have easily predicted doubters at some point in time.

Even if you obtained an "eye witness" account of the matter it still would prove nothing and the onus would lie on you to believe it or not,after all no one is alive from 2000 years ago to really validate that account and it could have easily been fabricated. How would you know?

That's the reason why the bible beseech us to worship God in faith.

You may be thinking but am afraid you are not applying wisdom, you have a lot to learn boy/guy.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by honourhim: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2016
You people have furthermore exposed the foolishness of the OP. I remember when I did my Masters degree my project supervisor warned me seriously against Wikipedia as its not a reliable site for research.
Op was one of the feeble minds who jumped into atheism without thinking well in those days it appeared atheism was on the increase. Trust Nigerians, they like new thing so they rushed into it.
Today some of them are dumping atheism and returning back to God.

1 Like

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by 4kings: 1:39am On Aug 05, 2016
kilo4sure, I see u again yet in another similar thread.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by kilo4sure: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2016
4kings:
kilo4sure, I see u again yet in another similar thread.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol, l see you too brother.

1 Like

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
JMAN05:

It's so sickening how atheist display a high level of disingenuousness. You are faulting the works of Tacitus because he mentioned Jesus? How far can you go in ur insincerity just to phased off Jesus? My guy Tacitus is a renown historian, he didnt mention a fictional character. OK, do you want to state that all the characters Tacitus mentioned who didn't live during his lifetime are all unhistorical? Do u also state that all the names Josephus mentioned are fake cos the lived prior to his lifetime? Answer those questions and stop this deliberate hypocrisy.

Matthew, Mark, and Peter all write about Jesus and they lived at the time he lived. Oh! They are Christians u will shout. OK, to be fair Pls mention the Christian writing at the time that wrote about Josephus and Tacitus back then. If none exist, then Tacitus and Josephus did not exist cos we only see prove from secular sources.

As one who is sent to reveal the truth of the universe, I will explain to you the Mystery of Jesus Christ. Actually, the world began billions of years back during the big bang caused by GOD.
GOD created some beings and some of them came to the earth to start living in them. The names of the beings are Eartum, Yahweh, Chimidis, Largas, Ephradite, Murmoh, Euchlydes and Chaleb. When they came, they all made homos in addition with the ones made at the time of the big bang.
Earthus was one of the homos who was already made by God into the earth before the sons of God arrived. Now because of landmasses and other things, the sons of God fought many times. But one of them was the most choleric of them, who called himself the Consuming fire. His name is Nymphidis(Yahweh). Yahweh fought hard against the sons of God remaining, except Largas who was with him. Even Yahweh wanted to kill the newborn baby of Earthus(Mother) and she tried to swallow her up with water, but she escaped.

Then the world was destroyed in the Armageddon caused by Yahweh(Satan) and Largas(Lucifer). Then after that, the time of the homo erectuses began. And then Largas and Yahweh disagreed and fought for position. By then, thousands other sons of GOD have arrived the earth too and competition was much. Then Yahweh and Largas both fell into the bottomless pit they have dug through the earth. For a thousand years, Yahweh and Largas were in the earth core. Then Faulkin, the firstborn of the sons of the sons of God(adopted son of Yahweh) was going all over the world to learn wisdom. Then about 2000 years later, he came to manifest himself as the son of God(instead of the son of a god called called Yahweh). And many believed him until Otem came and made the truth known in that world.

Millions of years after, the world came to an end and all the sons of GOD went to another realm. But the words written by the scribes of their times were still hidden in the earth and in the rubbles of the earth. Then came the our own world, which was about 20,000 years ago. And the homo sapiens began to discover the words that are written before concerning all these sons of God who were claiming the position of God.

The scrolls written concerning Mother Earthus(Mother Earth) were the first scrolls discovered by the home sapiens. Srna Mohdi and others were the first to discover the scroll in Mesopotamia. Then they began to make images of her and write about her and many homo sapiens began to worship her around 20,000BC to 15,000 BC. soon some discovered scrolls and tablets written concerning Enki, Ea, Enlil, Mardukai and thousands of others. And these beings which were now in another realm now ruled the homo sapiens with the WORDS the have written.
SO THE WORDS WRITTEN ABOUT THESE BEINGS IN THEIR OWN WORLD ARE NOE THE WORDS OF GODS PEOPLE READ TODAY. THAT IS THE CAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN RELIGION.
other god's words began to also surface after such as the words of Yahweh(satan), Vishinus, Brahma, Abassi, Olorun, Eshu, etc and people make these words into the form of flesh, believing that they actually are in existence in our own world. However, Yahweh himself was reincarnated into our own world as Moses Nu, but he didn't discover that he was the reincarnate of Yahweh until a very long time. Bundha was also reincarnated as Buddha into our own world, etc.

So the reigns of all these gods(sons of the GREATEST GOD) are never permanent on the surface of the earth. Only the kingdom of REVERAD their father will be forever. Jupiter, Enlil, Mercury Enki, Ahura and all other gods have reigned and have departed. Now it is the reign of the ALMIGHTY GOD WHO DEMANDS NO WORSHIP AND IS NEVER OFFENDED. HE IS THE FATHER OF YAHWEH AND THOUSANDS OF HIS BROTHERS. HE DOESN'T DELIGHT IN BEING WORSHIPPED BUT IN THE USE OF INDIVIDUAL BRAINS TO DO FINDINGS AND DO GOOD.

I AM THE ONE SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTHS ABOUT THE MYSTERY OF THE EARTH. AND I SAY, FAULKIN(YESHUA) WHOM THE CHRISTIAN WORSHIP AS GOD IN OUR OWN WORLD IS NOT FOR REAL. RATHER, HE EXISTED MILLIONS OF YEARS IN THE TIME OF THE gods and he died in Sodom&Egypt,which was the border of EGYPT IN THOSE TIMES.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH IN THE LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS SINCE THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TO OUR PRESENT TIME AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIMES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by 4kings: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

As one who is sent to reveal the truth of the universe, I will explain to you the Mystery of Jesus Christ. Actually, the world began billions of years back during the big bang caused by GOD.
GOD created some beings and some of them came to the earth to start living in them.
Who created this God?

otemanuduno:

The names of the beings are Eartum, Yahweh, Chimidis, Largas, Ephradite, Murmoh, Euchlydes and Chaleb. When they came, they all made homos in addition with the ones made at the time of the big bang.
Earthus was one of the homos who was already made by God into the earth before the sons of God arrived.
Where were Yahweh and his brothers before they came to earth?, And was the earth created before them?

otemanuduno:

Now because of landmasses and other things, the sons of God fought many times.
*Landmasses*, u mean earth right?, then why didn't God just share the other planets to them, wouldn't that be wise?

otemanuduno:
But one of them was the most choleric of them, who called himself the Consuming fire. His name is Nymphidis(Yahweh). Yahweh fought hard against the sons of God remaining, except Largas who was with him. Even Yahweh wanted to kill the newborn baby of Earthus(Mother) and she tried to swallow her up with water, but she escaped.
She escaped from an attack by a higher being! Wowww

otemanuduno:

Then the world was destroyed in the Armageddon caused by Yahweh(Satan) and Largas(Lucifer).
Meaning the baby and mother should be dead now. Right?

otemanuduno:
Then after that, the time of the homo erectuses began. And then Largas and Yahweh disagreed and fought for position. By then, thousands other sons of GOD have arrived the earth too and competition was much.
So God was still active creating, is that still the case?

otemanuduno:
Then Yahweh and Largas both fell into the bottomless pit they have dug through the earth. For a thousand years, Yahweh and Largas were in the earth core. Then Faulkin, the firstborn of the sons of the sons of God(adopted son of Yahweh) was going all over the world to learn wisdom. Then about 2000 years later, he came to manifest himself as the son of God(instead of the son of a god called called Yahweh). And many believed him until Otem came and made the truth known in that world.
So d later sons of God were more powerful than the 'Originals'?

otemanuduno:
Millions of years after, the world came to an end and all the sons of GOD went to another realm.
The world ended 'again'. How?

otemanuduno:
But the words written by the scribes of their times were still hidden in the earth and in the rubbles of the earth. Then came the our own world, which was about 20,000 years ago. And the homo sapiens began to discover the words that are written before concerning all these sons of God who were claiming the position of God.
The written words hidden in an ended world. Explain what u mean by 'end' in this context, do u mean they vanished from it to another realm or the world was no more?.

otemanuduno:
The scrolls written concerning Mother Earthus(Mother Earth) were the first scrolls discovered by the home sapiens. Srna Mohdi and others were the first to discover the scroll in Mesopotamia. Then they began to make images of her and write about her and many homo sapiens began to worship her around 20,000BC to 15,000 BC. soon some discovered scrolls and tablets written concerning Enki, Ea, Enlil, Mardukai and thousands of others. And these beings which were now in another realm now ruled the homo sapiens with the WORDS the have written.
SO THE WORDS WRITTEN ABOUT THESE BEINGS IN THEIR OWN WORLD ARE NOE THE WORDS OF GODS PEOPLE READ TODAY. THAT IS THE CAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN RELIGION.
Homos ruled by the Words not directly, hmmm.

otemanuduno:
other god's words began to also surface after such as the words of Yahweh(satan), Vishinus, Brahma, Abassi, Olorun, Eshu, etc and people make these words into the form of flesh, believing that they actually are in existence in our own world. However, Yahweh himself was reincarnated into our own world as Moses Nu, but he didn't discover that he was the reincarnate of Yahweh until a very long time. Bundha was also reincarnated as Buddha into our own world, etc.

So the reigns of all these gods(sons of the GREATEST GOD) are never permanent on the surface of the earth. Only the kingdom of REVERAD their father will be forever. Jupiter, Enlil, Mercury Enki, Ahura and all other gods have reigned and have departed. Now it is the reign of the ALMIGHTY GOD WHO DEMANDS NO WORSHIP AND IS NEVER OFFENDED. HE IS THE FATHER OF YAHWEH AND THOUSANDS OF HIS BROTHERS. HE DOESN'T DELIGHT IN BEING WORSHIPPED BUT IN THE USE OF INDIVIDUAL BRAINS TO DO FINDINGS AND DO GOOD.
But then homos now are not the direct creation of God but his sons. Right?

otemanuduno:

I AM THE ONE SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTHS ABOUT THE MYSTERY OF THE EARTH. AND I SAY, FAULKIN(YESHUA) WHOM THE CHRISTIAN WORSHIP AS GOD IN OUR OWN WORLD IS NOT FOR REAL. RATHER, HE EXISTED MILLIONS OF YEARS IN THE TIME OF THE gods and he died in Sodom&Egypt,which was the border of EGYPT IN THOSE TIMES.
'Died', how?

otemanuduno:

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH IN THE LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS SINCE THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TO OUR PRESENT TIME AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIMES.
Do u have any of this scrolls?
How did u understand the writings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by mcemmy0z: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op... you will never find any evidence about Jesus expect the bible. Jesus did exist both not as the Bible claim. His name was change to Jesus, he was just somebody like you and I.
.... the Bible as been modify many times to fit their need [those in charge of religious ].
Every record in that Bible is true but it has been mixed with lies.
Jesus was a black man, not that thing they claim he was.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by 4kings: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
mcemmy0z:
Op... you will never find any evidence about Jesus expect the bible. Jesus did exist both not as the Bible claim. His name was change to Jesus, he was just somebody like you and I.
.... the Bible as been modify many times to fit their need [those in charge of religious ].
Every record in that Bible is true but it has been mixed with lies.
Jesus was a black man, not that thing they claim he was.
So was he the promised Messiah and did the black man perform miracles?
Besides what makes u think he existed at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can We Tell Which Religion Is Right? / Glamour And Spirituality As Pastor Odukoya Takes New Wife / Qustions To All The Atheist On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.